Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store (page 5 of 49)

Alisha KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog Training Course

Alisha Kate

Since contacting Petbarn we have recieved an apology and refund for the class. Petbarn have been helpful in resolving this issue.

Linda

LindaIllawarra, NSW

Shellharbour Petbarn is excellent

Great variety of products and amazing staff who go out of their way to help and serve. They even helped me carry my goods out to the car...Friendly and knowledgeable people that go way out of their way to assist. Thank you again Shellharbour Petbarn!!!

Samantha B.

Samantha B.South East Queensland, QLD

Always amazing service

We always feel well cared for and that staff have a genuine interest in our dogs. The lady who grooms our dog at Cleveland is beautiful. She really cares about giving our dog a great experience and is also very knowledgeable.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

Great customer service

The McGraths Hill staff were excellent and friendly. They knew their products and assisted with confidence. Top points for the young woman who served me.

Connie Barottsi

Connie BarottsiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product range & service

Petbarn Bundaberg has a great stock variety for my cat, Honey, friendly & helpful staff and great membership scheme makes it a pleasure all round to shop there.

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always so easy to visit and have everything you need

Best service . Have all products and price match
Best friendly staff. There is a lovely lady at lake haven store who always greets us and our pets get the best welcome from her every time
Best knowledge and recommendations-not pushy

brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Over the top prices

Unreasonable prices. Roughly 23% more expensive than other major competitors. Apart from slightly longer trading hours (2 hours in total per day) I don’t see why they’re charging convenience store prices.

Margaret Burns

Margaret BurnsYarralumla 2600, ACT

Petbarn Woden

I have been a satisfied customer of Petbarn Woden for years and always am met by friendly, professional and helpful staff who go above and beyond to meet my needs as a pet owner.
I have used Petbarn Woden's grooming services with 2 dogs and find Jamie's skills exceptional. She is calm and confident and my dogs are never stressed by going there. Sometimes they even have a nap!
My dogs always come away from the groomer's looking fabulous.
The other staff members in the store help complete my monthly visit to Petbarn by always leaving me with a smile on my face along with more confidence in caring for my fur babies due to their expert advice.

MeaganPetbarn

Great customer service and very reliable

The staff at Jindalee Petbarn very friendly and reliable. They always willing to give the best service. My little puppy got very sensitive tummy to certain dry food. They were willing to give the full refund and provided us the free vet consultation voucher. Also we got oh discounts for food every single time.

liz

lizSydney, NSW

great service

the help in purchasing a harness and it been fitted by a staff member.well done.my dog was calm great visit

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pet Barn Sunbury TOP service

The staff at Petbarn Sunbury are all just amazing. Great customer service every time I shop there and eager to help and assist.

We have a nervous husky who had her first groom today. Abbey and Cat ensured they took their time to let her settle, and even fell asleep during the grooming session.

Fantastic staff who are always happy to help you with your pets needs, and will price match other competitors on store products.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and friendly staff.

I have bought quite a few things from this store and they always are accommodating and know exactly what I need or want even though sometimes I have no idea what I'm after or what it is called.

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Fantastic service, friendly staff, knowledgeable. Always happy to help under sometimes exceptional circumstances. The store seems very busy, all staff are trying to help but just not enough of them , I feel for them

Vossy

VossyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive!

I have bought a few products now from Petbarn and thought how expensive they were on each occasion. This was verified when I recently adopted a cat from RSPCA and checked out their prices. I checked three identical products and each was significantly cheaper than Petbarn. Also, any profits go directly to RSPCA, so it's really a no brainer to do all my shopping there from now on.

The best store in Melbourne

Great products, experience and very knowledgeable staff members. My only go to for all my dogs needs. My dog loves visiting.

Dianne

DianneHobart, TAS

lovely staff

Excellent staff knew what they where talking about made me feel welcome and Price was great will call back again

Teresa Rafter

Teresa RafterNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fur baby friendly

The staff are very good at their job, I usually only go in for beef jerky but sometimes it’s isn’t available so I look around and see if there is anything else but my fur babies only like the beef jerky.

Cassandra

CassandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dog haircuts

Mia and snow haircuts where great and little banddinas so happy they look amazing and are great at there jobs

Dianne

DianneHunter Region, NSW

Really helpful and understanding each puppies needs are different

Started puppy school with our fur baby and staff were really helpful caring and understanding. We’re willing to stay back and help as long as it took

Will shop here again!

Staff were super helpful, very friendly and knew exactly what they were talking about. They’ll be my main go-to store for pet supplies.