Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store

Staff were rude, never felt so terrible

Store LocationFerntree Gully Victoria
Jessica S.Petbarn
Chriss

ChrissPerth, WA

Products DONT WORK !

My husband & I went to our local store in Success, WA
to buy some flea killer & shampoo.
We spent $174.00 for 1 dog and 2 cats, on flea treatment. IT DID NOT WORK!, 2 Weeks later dog still scratching, We were furious, then i saw something about GOAT SOAP, went to our local ALDI and brought 3 bars for $3.00, guess what...it works, no more scratching, fleas, allergys......never again will we go to PET BARN, RIP OFFFFFFF...
Buy Goats Soap, save all your money......

Store LocationSUCCESS. WA
Brooke R.Petbarn

Stop Thief!

$18:99 for the 100g pack of live meal worms that is just extortion you are a disgrace exploiting an obvious shortgage during Covid is it?

Store LocationMidland near Good Guys
Fra M.

So if another business rips someone off by charging 18.99 for meal worms your happy to price match? OUTSTANDING!

Mls

MlsCoonabarabran

BE WARNED Wont replace faulty item

I bought some pet clippers from their online store and after using them once they know longer work. They were advertised as better than the previous clippers that I had for all kinds of coats. When I contacted them they told me that the Clippers were only for paws Which is ridiculous because the advertising state something completely different on their website. There’s a two year manufacturers warranty with these clippers also so by law they have to replace them or refund me. I’ve contacted them twice and both times I’ve essentially been lied to by the people working in the company compared to what’s on their website And r information I based my purchase on. AFTER A MONTH STILL NO ONE HAS GOTTEN BACK TO ME TO RECIDY THIS SITUATION.

Store LocationOn line
brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Over the top prices

Unreasonable prices. Roughly 23% more expensive than other major competitors. Apart from slightly longer trading hours (2 hours in total per day) I don’t see why they’re charging convenience store prices.

HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Crazy expensive rip off

Been buying kitten food from my local petbarn for $67 only to find out they sell it $54.99 online. That’s a whopping 25% overcharge.

When I pointed that out the guy said he will match the price (with their own online store!!) because I was a ‘member’. What insulting nonsense.

No apology and never corrected the price on the shelf so they can keep on ripping the next customers off.

Will never ever buy from any Petbarn ever again.

Store LocationMidland
John

JohnIllawarra, NSW

Not good

I went in to order a dog food they didn't stock in store but was on their website. I was told "no can't be done". Then went on their website. Postage for a one off delivery was prohibitive. Then received about 10 products by mail I hadn't ordered. Had to return them. Was told it was a computer glitch. This was a while ago. Haven't been back since. Pity it is my nearest store.

HayleySydney, NSW

Don't shop here!

No greeting at entrance by any of the staff including the manager. Prices are too expensive compared to Pet O and Petstock. Both the other companies staff actively acknowledge customers rather than blatantly ignore them!

Store LocationAlexandria, Nsw
Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Dog Beds

The dogs beds do have prices marked on the, Therefore if you require a price you have to carry down to register. I wanted to price 3 or 4 beds. I did not buy any as that is not the way so sell your product

Store LocationPadstow

S JamesWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Avoid Petbarn, They Rip You Off With In Store Pricing Vs Their Website

Genuinebuyer

GenuinebuyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet barn Sunbury

Pet barn Sunbury have lost a loyal customer this evening due to the terrible service we experienced from the male staff member.
I’m not one to give a bad review unless deserved and this review you have certainly earned. Luckily there are enough competing pet stores in the local area who we will happily be purchasing from now on. Will not recommend to anyone again! Happy to provide further details if head office management care enough to ask.

Store LocationSunbury

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad costumer service

When I was paying I ask couple of questions to the girl at the cashier and she started screaming at me...very disrespectful...I will not go back to Waurn Ponds shop

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
Mary

Thank you for contacting me..I can see that you guys care.

Sarah

Sarah

Really Disappointed with this particular store

Store LocationNarre Warren - Victoria
jakerebel

jakerebelSydney, NSW

bad service

do not honour price match.go to budget pet products for best price.I think this is deceitful and false advertisement. The products from budget pet products were the same as pet barn stock but were a lot cheaper.

Store Locationpunchbowl
Chloe

ChloePerth, WA

Petbarn grooming

This place had cut my dogs dewclaw off, which he the had to go to the vet to get stitches. Display simply said that they were going to help build his trust as he has anxiety which we then took him again for them to grab him by his nose while cutting his hair and making him more anxious this place is disgusting if you don’t like your job don’t do it this place is simply in it for the money not the animals

Store LocationCockburn

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Grooming department

Store LocationCockburn
Oddie

Oddie

Different pricing in-store from online

Store LocationFrankston

Rip off

I saw that the price of dogfood was too expensive compared to the food sold at the pet aisle at woolwoorths or coles so i asked the staff for the reason and he told me that the reason for this was that the brands at woolworths were cheap and at petbarn they focus on selling top of the range products. I initially thought that was a reasonable response untill i saw the exact same brands that are available at local supermarkets like the ones mentioned earlier being sold at nearly twice the price at petbarn. This is ludacris.

luis s.
luis s.

Yeah no thanks im not going to get a product that is sold cheaper everywhere else just so i can get the price matched at your store i think thats a job for your staff.

hiromy t.

hiromy t.South East Queensland, QLD

There was no notice at the STORE & ONLINE : Bag contents are sold incorrectly!

Store Locationjindalee