Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store

Jade

JadeHobart, TAS

Discounts and offers are great

Because of the regular discounts and special offers, I can buy the most nutritious food for my three dogs. The variety of food and accessories is appreciated

Store LocationDerwent Park Tasmania
VeronikaPetbarn

Hi Jade, thanks for your review! We love that you love the food we provide for our fur friends! We always aim to stock high quality food to ensure you get the very best for your pets!

Alyssa Argento

Alyssa ArgentoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely staff and wonderful products

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff members who helped me pick the right products within my budget. I initially went in to buy a product but unfortunately they did not have it in stock. They took my details down when the product arrives in store. They were also super friendly to my little puppy and gave him some delicious treats!

Store LocationSpringfield Lakes
VeronikaPetbarn

Hello Alyssa, thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with your fur baby in Springfield Lakes Petbarn. We will forward this to the store manager as well. We hope you have a wonderful day!

Suzi p

Suzi pSydney, NSW

Make your pets feel like stars

I've been taking my cat and dog to Greencross vets (located within petbarn) since we got both of them. We usually pick up a few things from petbarn while we're there, and I'm always shocked at how incredible the service is. The staff always show a really genuine interest in our pets wellbeing, and seem to really love working with animals. My cat and dog both get really excited when we pull in to the carpark, even though they know they're going to the vet. They just love the attention and treats they get from the staff.

Store LocationNorth Parramatta NSW

Ash

AshSydney, NSW

Amazing, helpful staff!

I wanted to return an unused pet brush that I did not really need and exchange it for Cat Lax. The sales assistant promptly went to fetch the Cat lax while I waited at the cash register and came back with the item. The entire transaction was quick and I was done in about 3 minutes.

Store LocationWest Ryde NSW
Rokiii

RokiiiSydney, NSW

Above and beyond in service

the staff member who serviced was just amazing she took a lot of time to listen to the problems i was having with my three cats and suggested quite a few products i bought them all and within two days my cats were back to normal

Store LocationCasula Cross Roads
Natasha

NatashaNorth Queensland, QLD

Great store

A clean, well appointed store with plenty of variety and helpful, friendly knowledgeable staff. Also has dog wash that is so easy to use

Store LocationDeeragun Townsville 4818
Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi Natasha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We will pass this onto the Townsville store so that they can be recognised for their hard work!

Blue

BlueCentral Coast

Best Customer Service!

Highly knowledgeable & personable staff. Very patient with my MANY questions! I have a new puppy & really appreciated their advice! Thank you!

Store LocationTuggerah
Brooke R.Petbarn

Thank you for sending through this wonderful feedback regarding the Tuggerah Store.
We will be sure to send this on!
Kind Regards,
Brooke

Ann marie

Ann marieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog Harness

The product I brought for my young puppy is better than I wanted, and the new lead I did not come for lol :) Loganholme pet bran staff are friendly and help you and ask how your day and ask what kind of pets you have . Great work guys and thank you

Store Locationloganhomle Qld

Hi Ann,
Thank you for this lovely feedback! We are very happy to hear of your lovely experience with the Loganholme Store.
Kind Regards,
The Petbarn Team

Korba

KorbaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great range of dry dog food fora mature and senior dog

The service was very good, the advice quite valuable and great range of products. Additionally, very organised and easy access to all kind of different products.

Store LocationOxenford

Veronika

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Never an issue

I love the 15% discount as many times as you want per month when signed up. Love your Providore food and treats and love the ability to buy try and if not give back the bag of food for something else.

Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi Veronika, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad that you like the frequent feeder program, and we look forward to seeing you next time you shop with us!

Chatswood champions

The team at Chatswood are fantastic! I've been in several times and called them directly with a bunch of questions and inquiries about my new pet. Alex and Luci were incredible and helped me beyond compare, with no judgements (I'm a _very_ new pet parent). They gave fantastic advice and helped me work out what I needed and how to use different things.
The team here genuinely seem to care - they love a chat, they are always helpful, they don't try to up sell you or suggest unnecessary purchases, and they offer real advice, no matter the animal or question.
Thanks guys!

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
Moi

MoiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another great visit to Petbarn

The sale team at this pet store is always happy to help you: this time, the young man serving me took my purchases to my car, how nice of him!
Great range of wet food for my dog - you can trust the quality too.

Store LocationArundel, Gold Coast, QLD
Jessica C.Petbarn

Everytime i've gone to the hendon store, the staff have always been so helpful and friendly, great customer service, they always have a great range of products for all different types of animals

Store LocationHendon
Brooke R.Petbarn

Price matching service, can’t beat it!

The Sunbury store is easy to get to, with lots of parking, offers a great range, helpful staff and best of all will price match anything you see on-line. I always go there.

Store LocationSunbury
PetbarnPetbarn

Thanks Stuart!! See you again soon.

Our new puppy

Great Service the assistant named Kath was one of the best experiences we have had anywhere Thankyou Hervey Bay pet barn

Store LocationHervey Bay
Jessica C.Petbarn

Hi Pauly, thank you so much for your kind words. We will pass this onto the Hervey Bay store so Kath can be recognised for her hard work. We look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Find out how Petbarn Physical store compares to other Pet Shops

Always go to PB to get toys and food.

Assistant always remembers to ask if I am a member so that I can get discount. Assistants friendly and have been helpful. My dog food and cat food are always available.

Sandra C.

Sandra C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Merry Christmas to the team at Petbarn West Gosford!

I’ve just been into the store for Maggie (the Moodle’s) monthly grooming plus pet food, treats and toys. Amy is one of the nicest pet groomers Maggie and I have experienced. She was also kind enough to give me a very special Christmas bauble today, which she had labeled with Maggie’s name and filled with her hair. I love it!
The store staff also get a mention. They are consistently welcoming and helpful. Thanks to the whole team! See you in the new year :-)

Store LocationWest Gosford
Doug McKirdy

Doug McKirdyPerth, WA

Perfection with Smiles!

We, my poodles and I, are always warmly welcomed by staff members., My girls (poodles), always get excited when we pull up outside, and they cannot wait to get inside. They love the grooming - typical girls, they like to look beautiful, and always do after the professional treatment received. The store caters for all our doggie needs, always provides sound advice when sought, and ALWAYS by very pleasant staff. My girls are my soul mates, and their welfare and happiness are paramount, and Pet Barn thoroughly caters for all our requirements.
Sincere Thanks.

Store LocationMelville, Western Australia
bally

ballyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Local Pet-Barn Store

This location has what I need to keep my animals fed & happy. Its location is convenient & its staff was always welcoming & helpful.

Store LocationMalvern Rd., Malvern
MeaganPetbarn
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best store with excellent service

The store delivers great service and staff are very helpful and friendly. The groomer does a fantastic job and genuinely cares for your pet, I wouldn't take my pet anywhere else as trust is important to me and this store has my trust completely. Thankyou for delivering excellent service once again I highly recommend this store.

Store LocationMornington, Victoria