Petcover
2.3 from 26 reviews · View Details

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. To get a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

2.3

lennyk

lennyk

Terrible customer service; A struggle to make a successful claim

I have had pet insurance with Petcover for more than 5 years. During this time I have made 3 claims (one on my dog and 2 on my cat). In each instance the Company made it very difficult to claim. Claims were denied in each instance and it took a lot of extra paperwork and letters to the Company before payment was forthcoming. I am still waiting for the outcome of my third claim. It took 5 weeks before the Company even looked at it. Insurance should never have to be this hard!!!

they are quick to take payment for your premiums but getting payment for your claims is hard work

Plogs

PlogsAU

So very disappointed

We have been with them for a no of years and cannot get one cent back! We are leaving to go somewhere that actually will pay occasionally. All they have done is taken our money! The last thing is that our dog had a crucial e ligament replaced in right leg them went in for observation of left leg a couple of months later - they will not pay on the opposite of anything I'd legs/ears etc because they are weakened - what a load of hogwash!!! Go with anyone but this mob - they just want ure money!!!!

Can't get Claims Dept to Pick up Phone

Pet Insurance

Find out how Petcover compares to other Pet Insurance

TS06

TS06AU

wont be staying...

Changed their terms and now refusing to pay!

Cowboys - Do not use them!