Peter Markovic Real Estate

Peter Markovic Real Estate

2.3

AVOID

I was a tenant with this mob and it was awful. They never answer your phone calls, emails get answered in a week and getting your bond back is the most stressful process. Do yourself a favour and avoid them.

Honestly...

Honestly...Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BOTHER!

Jelmer

Jelmer

We have a NO JUNK mail sticker which PeterMarkovic did not respect

To reduce waste, we have a no junk mail sticker on our mailbox and you have ignored it. This is annoying and disrespectful. Please respect your potential costumers. Thank you.

Dishonest

To be honest, if I could rate them lower than 1 star, I would. They tried to trick us in to paying one months extra rent + extra when we where moving out because we ''apperantly'' we never told them we where moving out. But at the same time the same agent came with me to look at new properties. They really tried to scam us and we had involve VCAT..
The most dishonest company ive ever had anything to do with, I would NEVER recommend.

Cameron T.

Cameron T.Darling Downs, QLD

Don't try to contact them to buy

Tried to contact 2 listed agents on a property multiple times. No answer. Called the office, message passed to agent to call me, 4 days later and no call. Clearly not interested in selling property.

No wonder they don't get repeat business

The auctioneer yelled at me to accept a low bid.
In writing days before the auction and directly after the auction I requested that the sale price was not published. The sale price was plastered on every form of media. The agency said they didn't know how it got there.
No after sales customer service.
No congratulations, card, bottle of champagne etc..

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dishonest and unprofessional

The worst rental experience I have ever experience. I signed a lease for a property on Johnston Street, come move day the tenants were still in there, whilst our trucks were waiting to get it. The property manager was of absolute no help and because it was a Friday she kept expressing how much she was hanging for a drink after the day she had.... try almost getting into a fist fight with an undesirable and having to book a hotel and pay for an extra 3 days of truck hire for 2 trucks because these morons cant operate a business competently. Literally the worst real estate company ever. i will never recommend this place. Dont do it.

D Campbell

D CampbellMelbourne

Professional Agent

Amazing customer service.
Professional in their approach.
Highly recommend this firm to other people.
Peter Markovic RE achieved a fantastic sale result for me.

Extremely Impressed

The Sales staff showed extreme dedication throughout the entire sale process. Outstanding attention to detail and excellent market knowledge accross the team. Would highly recommend Carl Carrubba to anyone thinking of Selling

Find out how Peter Markovic Real Estate compares to other Real Estate Agents

Excellent service as landlord and vendor!

I have had a great, stress-free experience with both the rentals management team and the sales team for many years now. I recently sold my place, after having been an owner and landlord through Peter Markovic Real Estate. On the sales side, I was so impressed with the planning & strategy for getting the best result, the open and honest communication and, in the end, exceeding my expectations with fabulous results. On the rentals side, the team were attentive and professional, helping me select suitable tenants and maintain my property for over a decade. As a tenant myself, I know that rentals management can be a thankless job, and I know that the team had my best interests at heart.

Travers Smith

Travers SmithMelbourne

Professional with a Personal Touch

We recently sold our family home through Paul Markovic and the team at Peter Markovic Real Estate in Collingwood. We had dealt with Paul many years, which had been a terrific experience so were more than confident in his capabilities and expertise, particularly in Collingwood and the surrounding area. Obviously, when selling your home of 16 years, you're apprehensive and nervous with regards to your expectations and the result. Paul and his team were very accommodating, reassuring and made the whole process a positive one.

After only two weeks on the market, our home sold for more than what we expected and hoped to receive so we were ecstatic. Thanks to Paul and everyone at Peter Markovic Real Estate for a fantastic result.

Unprofessional, unhelpful, impossible to deal with!

Dishonest, patronising, unethical.

The worst agent ever!

Dreadful organisation

Quite simply the worst real estate agent I have ever deal with, which is amazing as I have worked in the industry for a number of years. Rude staff with little to no understanding of the laws and regulations, emails go unanswered and if they are, exceedingly late. Will never trust them again with property management. Landlord AND tenants- stay clear.

Troy

TroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peter Markovic - Collingwood

I rented a property from with them for just over 12 months. Very friendly staff in the office and was a pleasure to deal on the handful of times I had to times I had to see them.

One day I locked my keys and phone in the apartment while hanging out washing and they were very quick to oblige in helping me out much to my relief as I had a rather tight schedule that day.

They where also very quick to inspect the property once I had moved out and had all the paper work ready filled out for me when I dropped of off the keys.

Sunshine

SunshineMelbourne

Poor quality property management.- nuisance noise for hours, week after week

Does not control noise from their rented property, where the tenants dog barks from before dawn for hours on end. Disrespect towards neighbors, interrupting sleep, by loud barking dog. Poor quality property management.- nuisance noise for hours, week after week. This is not what a professional real estate agent would allow,