Peter Sadler

Peter Sadler (page 3 of 4)

Lilyana Marie N.

Lilyana Marie N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery

Steve our delivery driver is always on time, cheerful and happy to help. Even when we have miscommunicated pickup times for empty kegs there’s been no issues in rescheduling which we appreciate. It’s great to deal with such friendly and professional service!

Izzy

IzzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

Gratiana is always available and there to help with any request or any issue we have with the business or with things going wrong. She is always reliable and helpful.

Lori

LoriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional and helpful

We needed some product moved quickly from Melbourne to Adelaide. Gratiana was my contact. She was very friendly, super helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Gratiana, much appreciated!

Great Service

Gratiana has always been very helpful in assisting with issues, problems and or requests. Peter Sadler as a whole has always helped out where possible. Friendly people and good customer service.

Delivery

The move was from a one to two bedroom apartment it was a short distance move from box hill to Doncaster the move started and finished on time just like the last one I will use this company again for sure in the future

FIVE STAR SERVICE

have been picking up from these guys for years and the office staff are always helpful and polite and especially Gratiana who I deal with most of the time five stars for her alone

Five Stars! Thanks to the PS Team!

We engaged Peter Sadler for a home relocation from an apartment in Footscray to a house in Ascot Vale. From the initial inquiry and quote, to the final boxes in the door every person we dealt with was friendly and helpful. You can't under estimate the peace of mind you get from watching professionals move your furniture and personal items (especially from a rented apartment - tight squeeze!) with ease and care. Worth every penny. Highly recommended!

Professional and Great communication

We do commercial deliveries on a weekly basis. The communication and service offered is always above standard. Highly recommend for any commercial or residential work from small to large jobs

Great Partner in business

Have used PST for over 6 months now for third party logistics and storage for my business. Very professional in all regards with no errors as well as being decently priced. Would recommend.

Alex B

Alex BSydney, NSW

Alcohol specialists in Warehousing and Transport

Gratiana and the team at Peter Sadler look after all our businesses warehousing and transport needs. They are specialists in alcohol and are always willing to go the extra mile to help. I would highly recommend their services. Alex Bottomley (Ampersand Projects)

Misty S.

Misty S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery

We have delivery from Steve on a weekly basis. He is always on time with no pickups. I would highly recommend Peter Sadler for delivery as the drivers are always happy :)

Robbie Rae

Robbie RaeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect end to end service

The boys have been always helpful in relocating our customers and often going above what is to be expected. They are punctual, professional and friendly. I can happily recommend Peter Sadler Removals for home moves around Melbourne...”

Extremely happy with Gratiana Davies.

We use Peter Sadler for our logistics. And Gratiana Davies has been incredible since we started working with the company. Extremely professional, very reliable and an absolute pleasure to deal with. If there is a problem she fixes it immediately and will always go that extra length. For example, my client was late putting in an order (Order No. 7343) and Gratiana was amazing and helped to get the stock on the truck in time for next day delivery.

Efficient service

Thank you Gratiana for your ongoing commitment to efficiency and good service. Processes are seamless with their online upload system for commercial customers and Grati is quick to respond when unexpected delays arise.

Lewis A

Lewis AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Interstate & Local Deliveries

We started using Peter Sadler for the transport, storage and delivery of joinery items from our interstate offices for projects here in Melbourne.
Sadler are always able to accommodate our needs, even when we give them very short notice!
Every delivery has been on time, to a high standard and with zero damages to date.

Highly recommended.

Lauren K

Lauren KVictoria

Best Service and Quality! Worth every dollar!

I recently moved from Albert Park and used Peter Sadler removals. The team were so helpful. Tom, who I initially contacted to discuss my move, was exceptional from beginning to end and really took the stress away. The team that were sent on the day arrived on time and were friendly and professional. They were careful with my things, but very efficient. I trusted them completely, which was something important to me as I had had bad experiences with other companies in the past. Once at my new house, they made sure everything was where I wanted it and that I was happy with everything before I left. Everything was done to a high standard and they just made the process so much easier. It was worth every dollar. Thank you!

Mason Tollitt

Mason TollittGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Rare 5 Star Team

I have used the Peter Sadler team numerous times for commercial work and my residential moves. A rare combination of knowledgeable and fantastic office staff, matched also with their efficient and friendly teams on the ground. I highly recommend.

ChrisD

ChrisDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, professional and friendly

2 bedrooms from Williamstown to Williamstown.
Everything went as smoothly as expected.
it took about 4.5 hours, the boys were great and I would strongly recommend this company. I moved with them multiple times and never had a problem.

Nicely done!

Thank you for making this move + storage anxiety free! Eduardo and Andres were professional and efficient. They did the work quickly and stored everything nicely for me. They also took care to make sure my items were secure and kept clean. Thank you for the covering the floor with towels and packing my furniture nicely. Very happy with Peter Sadler services

Perfectly done.

All our household effects were moved smoothly and efficiently. We were downsizing from a large 3 bedroom house to an apartment, with other items delivered to a storage facility.
The guys were superb. Nothing was too much trouble and all was done with a smile.