Peter Sadler

Peter Sadler (page 4 of 4)

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect care

Impressed with the care taken by Scott, Peter &Jamie who delivered my dining table weighing over 100kg. Construction was required inside my home and they took care not to damage anything. They used blankets to protect the floor boards and they were all very friendly

Macca

MaccaMelbourne

Peter Sadler Removals

We were very happy with Jose and his team mate for our move with Peter Sadler today. We moved from a 4 bedroom house into storage. The crew arrived on time as scheduled, introduced themselves and then asked for a tour of the house to identify what was being moved. They took extreme care when moving all items making sure each piece of furniture was wrapped to protect it before moving it to their truck.

On arrival at the storage facility they took the same level of care when packing items into the store making sure that each piece was protected would not be damaged.

I have no hesitation in recommending Peter Sadler Removals and Jose and his crew.

Amazing customer service and an absolute breeze to move!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Peter Sadler compares to other Furniture Removalists

Faye

FayeVictoria

Do not recommend - scam and disgusting lack of customer service after taking your money and damaging your items.

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A1 Removal job today

This is an interstate removal from Melbourne to Perth, Western Australia.
The removalists were punctual and super efficient for the pick-up this morning. They explained how items were being packed when necessary. And listened patiently to any of my requests. Very helpful! They worked steadily throughout the job - everything was finished in great time. Overall, I was very pleased to have gone with this firm for this home removal.

Anna B.

Anna B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service, on time and efficient!

I have to tell you what a phenomenal job everyone did. Jack’s service, the packing and the moving has all been absolutely outstanding! I don’t think I’ve come across a business where every single person I’ve dealt with has been equally as excellent. The two guys and girl (Matt, Brandon and Dallas) moving our gear in and out of the houses were so FAST!!!!! We were just watching them fly through the job like, “Oh. My. God.” AMAZING!!!! They packed up and unloaded (20 min trip in the middle) a 4 bedroom house in 2.5 hours!

So thank you! I don’t know what else to say, I’m just flabbergasted, in the best possible way.

Tina

TinaMelbourne

Unprofessional and Overpriced

I moved from a 1 bed apartment in Coburg to 1 bed apartment in Brunswick. Everything was packed and ready to go at the agreed time. 2 men arrived within 15 minutes of agreed time but took over 8 hours for the move. They charged $1200 for the move which twelve months ago cost around half through another company. They positioned my bed so that I was unable to open the bedroom door and 'forgot'!! to unload a couple of boxes from their truck and when asked to come back to move my extremely heavy bed they told me that I should just use my knee to push it into pace or they'll charge me extra

Terrie G

Terrie GMelbourne

Highly recommend

We used this company for a household move from Rye to Greenvale, they turned up on time 7am with the requested size truck and 3 movers, I was very well organised everything was ready to be loaded. They were polite, efficient, not one thing was damaged and they were packed and on their way to Greenvale in under 2 hours, moving house is a very stressful process and I was really anxious that so many things could go wrong, nothing went wrong, they put everything in the areas we asked them to, no damage to any walls etc I was more then happy with the price I paid $1200 all up but I was happier that they kept their promises and went out of their way to make the move as stress free as possible for us.

Kylie

KylieSouthwest, VIC

Avoid this company

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Peter Sadler compares to other Furniture Removalists

MULTI97

MULTI97multi97@gmail.com

Costly for what you get.

Ben

BenAU

Great service at the start - all downhill from there

Patrick McDonald

Patrick McDonaldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best moving company I have used!

mckenst2411