Physical store, Online store
Listing monitored by Peter Stevens Motorcycles

Best customer service around

We have been dealing with Melanie from Peter Stevens online, she has literally gone above and beyond to help us. It is very hard to come by service like that. Would definitely recommend Peter Stevens online store, for their product, efficiency and customer support!

Afrodhite
Afrodhite

The worst online experience

I ordered a helmet and some other things online and 8 days later I asked them to provide me tracking number and they said the helmet is not available,very disappointed,many retailers out there to spend your money.

JMc
JMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rare appreciation of high value customers

I spend quite a bit on my passion of dirtbiking. MXstore used to offer discounts and appreciate those who spend with them but this has long changed.

Peter Stevens may not have the best web store (they should call Salesforce) but they offer great service , offer discounts and appreciate and reward you for spending with them.

I’d look here first if needing new gear or parts.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Peter Stevens Motorcycles compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hands Down Worst Customer Service Anywhere

gsxrprodigy
gsxrprodigySouthwest, VIC

Great bike gasgas ec300 2021 but

Great bike , but the fact they can sell a brand new bike without parts back up really is not right . Brought first week of February an still limited parts available an it’s the end of March is really a big problem.it’s a dirt bikes me an spare parts are mandatory so for now I have had to use my older model enduro bike

Andrew C
Andrew CMurray Mallee, SA

Don’t. Just don’t.

Second time in two weeks I’ve attended the store with the intent of test riding a bike to purchase. Both times service was poor to none. The first time the salesman seemed disinterested and unhelpful.
Today I stood beside the bike waiting for 10 minutes while staff stood at their desks talking to each other. On leaving only then was I asked “oh did you want help”.
Don’t bother, go across the road for so much better service.

Robby986
Robby986Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beware of Peter Stevens.

I asked Peter Stevens, as the importers of Piaggio, to supply me with two parts, a left hand indicator and a left hand wind deflector, for my 2016 Piaggio X10 350 scooter. I was told they did not have them in stock and that they wouldn't order them from their supplier. I was told to try Ebay! Beware of this before you purchase a motorcycle imported by Peter Stevens. A fuller account is on the Peter Stevens Google review. By the way I have still not received a reply to my email enquiry which led me to telephone them.

Albert
AlbertMelbourne

Exceptional Customer Service from Peter Stephens Dandenong

My bike had an electrical problem on Sunday 30klm from home. Spoke with Kirby from Peter Stephens Dandenong who surprisingly answered his phone on a Sunday! Kirby quickly arranged transport for not only the bike but also asked the bike transport guy( Tony also thank you) to take me home as well. Kirby fixed the electrical issue and had my bike delivered back to my house - all done in two days. Outstanding service and a very big thank you to Kirby and a very well done to you and your team! 10/10 WOW.

Maurice
MauriceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely SHOCKING business!! Extortionists!

Don't answer phones, don't call back and the service department are EXTORTIONISTS!! Got a quote to change a "clutch cable" on my 2011 Triumph Sprint GT and was quoted $250!!! labour alone! to change a CLUTCH CABLE! Took me 40 minutes at home, to do the job myself, that was "including" removing fairing and putting back on. Absolutely disgraceful and should be ashamed of themselves!

Adrian
AdrianSouthwest, VIC

Poor communication

I am well aware that bikes are in big demand at the moment, but I am really disappointed in the manner salespersons at Peter Stevens are handling genuine buyers. I have limited response from salespersons as soon as a trade in is mentioned. This is really frustrating. Communication is essential in any sales industry.

John Burnell
John BurnellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New motorcycle and great service

Purchased a new Triumph Street Triple R and received great service from the Triumph dealer Darren, he went out of his way to look after me and was very knowledgeable about the motorcycles.

Melvin P.
Melvin P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

City Triumph/ Peter Stevens Melbourne unprofessional sales and finance division. 3 months and still waiting.

Rough workmanship

Peter Stevens in Stubbs Street Melbourne damaged my rim during a routine tyre change on my Triumph R3. These guys are meant to be experts?

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Peter Stevens Finance aka The Bank of Immoral Theives

$15 for a 1 page statement of account, disgusting. How is it possible to check on progress of the loan or apply for other things if this rip off merchant is charging $15 every time I need to know how much is outstanding on the loan. At least develop a way of tracking it online if you really can't be bothered with providing paperwork, terrible service. Can't wait for the loan to be over so I never have to deal with you again.

Marcus
Marcus

2 of 10 items received. Does not respond to any form of communication.

Terrible experience. Placed an order 3 weeks ago for several hundred dollars. No comms apart from the invoice sent. Have phoned several times, left messages, sent emails, logged a PayPal dispute - nothing. Received 2 items of 10 ordered. Called to let them know (only time they ever called back and almost aggressively told me I shouldn't have got those as nothing should have been sent yet).

Not sure what's going on there, but I'd avoid buying from here.

Read more reviews - page 2