Physical store, Online store

John Burnell

John BurnellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New motorcycle and great service

Purchased a new Triumph Street Triple R and received great service from the Triumph dealer Darren, he went out of his way to look after me and was very knowledgeable about the motorcycles.

Store LocationPeter Stevens Dandenong
Melvin P.

Melvin P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

City Triumph/ Peter Stevens Melbourne unprofessional sales and finance division. 3 months and still waiting.

Store LocationCity Triumph

Rough workmanship

Peter Stevens in Stubbs Street Melbourne damaged my rim during a routine tyre change on my Triumph R3. These guys are meant to be experts?

Store LocationStubbs Street, Melbourne
Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Peter Stevens Motorcycles compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Peter Stevens Finance aka The Bank of Immoral Theives

$15 for a 1 page statement of account, disgusting. How is it possible to check on progress of the loan or apply for other things if this rip off merchant is charging $15 every time I need to know how much is outstanding on the loan. At least develop a way of tracking it online if you really can't be bothered with providing paperwork, terrible service. Can't wait for the loan to be over so I never have to deal with you again.

Marcus

Marcus

2 of 10 items received. Does not respond to any form of communication.

Terrible experience. Placed an order 3 weeks ago for several hundred dollars. No comms apart from the invoice sent. Have phoned several times, left messages, sent emails, logged a PayPal dispute - nothing. Received 2 items of 10 ordered. Called to let them know (only time they ever called back and almost aggressively told me I shouldn't have got those as nothing should have been sent yet).

Not sure what's going on there, but I'd avoid buying from here.

Oli F.

Oli F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty terrible service

Pretty terrible to be honest, i ordered some gloves 3 weeks ago and they still haven't been sent. Covid isn't really an excuse because amx seem to deliver thing's straight away! I'll never order from these guys again.

Tiffney R.

Tiffney R.Central, SA

Adelaide store - very poor customer service

Store LocationAdelaide Franklin Street store

New bike buyer

Rang about buying a new bike. Told a price and would be better if I came in. Went in no discount and told then factory cash back was applied already. Actually looking for 2 bikes. Their loss of about 20 grand. Never buy anything including parts. From them again.

TJCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lift your game Peter Stevens Adelaide

Store LocationAdelaide
Customer SupportPeter Stevens Motorcycles

hi TJC are we able to have the opportunity to discuss the repair with you? Please contact Peter.F or Rhys .B on 08) 8212 1494

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Avoid this dishonest seller in Geelong Peter Stevens

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

Best price I could find anywhere

Best price I could find anywhere for the jet ski products I needed. Easy web page to navigate, with credit card or paypal. No complaints and a very satisfied customer. Thankyou

Albs

AlbsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Motorcycle peter stevens ringwood

I bought a motorcycle in ringwood the bike is fine but the funny thing about this place is no respect after they sell the bike ones they take your money they act completely different

Joseph K.

Joseph K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking after sales service

Very bad after sales service. Promised a lot, but delivered nothing. Two weeks later I'm still waiting for a visor to replace the faulty one that came with my helmet.

Customer SupportPeter Stevens Motorcycles
D.L

D.LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All good so far

Lots of people only review when unhappy...
I bought a Street Triple from these guys. LAMS. Great bike. I was served by a guy who is no longer there, however the sales process was still quite good.
Just had the first service, loan bike made available. Same model as mine. The team there have been prompt and helpful. No complaints here so far.

Store LocationRingwood
Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

purchase of my cbr500ra

Exceptional service I cant explain how professional the service I had with Shaun in sales was! Very happy and easy for the purchase and organisations was in purchasing my new bike

Store LocationMelbourne cbd

ziro

ziromrelhourne

knowledge-less worker.

as new rider, bought new helmet not knowinng what to look for, let alone I didnt know I should measure my head circumference. but thats my point of goinh to store physically so i can get advice, right? shop staff said large helmet
doesnt look good on me. so get me medium (~58cm), bought it. when I got home and did bit of research my head is 62cm!!! so i'm 4cm short!! I never again buy from them but go there to try and touch the products only.

Store Locationelizabeth st

Dear Peter Stevens.

First my partner buys parts off you and it takes 6 months for plastics because you ordered black when we said blue and didn't pick up when we called so something you said would take 4 weeks took 6 months to do, then my mate take my partners bike to you to get it fixed and while you pretend to fix it you break a part on the bloody bike and instead of saying "I'm so sorry we will replace that" you say we can give you a 10% discount. I honestly with MCA had bike and fixed them up because it would put you out of business.

Store LocationDandenong
Disappointed

Disappointed

Geelong Store Vs Dandenong Store

Bought new bike Dandenong last year, great before and after sales service so bought another new bike Geelong thinking I'd get the same service. Big no here, initial sales great but after sales nonexistent.

Nicole T.

Nicole T.

Unfriendly staff: Ivan - Elizabeth St Store

Bad salesman: Ivan. He literally told me off when I was on a “sold” bike. I never knew a “sold” bike can’t be tried on, but he can ask me in a nicer way. He was so unfriendly, I have considered not to return. But a better salesman (named Shaun) was very nice and helpful. He offered lots of support and always has a smile on his face. I had visit the Elizabeth St Store on Friday - 5th of July 2019 at 4:50pm.

Store LocationElizabeth Street, Melbourne CBD, Australia