4.1

78% · 26169 · 21%

Emily Katsarelis
Emily Katsarelis

Really helpful staff

I initially booked my trips up the east coast in surfers paradise with Bo and she was amazing! She helped me get everything sorted and talked me through what I could do in each place based on her own experiences and what I wanted to do, she made it really easy. I gave her a very short time frame and she still delivered and went above and beyond to make sure I had the best trip possible. Thanks again Bo! :) Show details
Ease of Booking
Julia H
Julia H

Perfect help in Surfers Paradise!!!

Me and my friend booked kiwibuses, accommodation and hobbiton in the last minute with Bo in surfers paradise, she was so helpful and she fixed everything!! We are so grateful and we really recommend her!!

Nicole R
Nicole R

Best service!!

Me and my friend booked fraser island, whitsunday, skydive and more with the help of Bo! She was amazing, everything went so smooth! We are so glad we got her help

Renee
Renee

The service of Bo is absolutely amazing

After conversations with travel agencies that made us feel really uncomfortable, we met the lovely Bo who took the time to explain everything and show the different options for the whitsundays and Fraser. The first travel agency that didn’t try to push a bit more as soon as we wanted to think about it, but gave us time. Bo made everything very easy and was super friendly and patient. It didn’t feel like she was trying to sell something, more like she really wanted to help you and make sure you have a good time.

Tom
Tom

Thanks!

We came to PP to confirm some minor details of trips we had already booked but stayed over two hours to listen to Bo’s expertise. She had great recommendations, fixed our entire trip to New Zealand and even helped correct mistakes that other agencies had made. Her enthusiasm (without being pushy) made us book some great things, thanks Bo!

L d B
L d B

Lovely people

I was helped really well, everybody was so nice and they helped me with all my questions.

When i didn't know, they were there to offered me trips and saved which was well recommended!

Cristina Paulon
Cristina Paulon

It’s ok

Good service in general, staff very friendly and helpful.

On the other hand, it’s never clear the prices breakdown (we booked a full 40-day trip through Peterpans) and I don’t find it fair that if an activity is cancelled by the supplier the customer is charged 20% booking fee.

Anyway, I would recommend

Stéphane Party
Stéphane Partyfrance

Very professionnal

We book in Manly Peterpans office and we had very good help and advices, especially to make modifications during our trip.

Many thanks to Cécile who was very reactive and helpful all along our trip, finding solutions for us.

Great travel agent.

Lara M.
Lara M.

Amazing Service

Emma (Cairns Shop) helped me out with all my questions and requests. She took time to explain me everything I wanted to know, gave me a lot of great recommendations and fit my trip to my profil! Everything went smooth and easy :)

Lucy1318
Lucy1318Wellington
Simone64
Simone64Wellington

Best time ever!! Thanks Shirelle @ Peterpans Wellington :)

A couple of mates and I wanted to hire a car and travel around the South Island. We went into Peterpans to see if they could give us a better price than what we had found online and Shirelle actually found a better car for less money. We also ended up booking the ferry and some activities like the glaciers, jetboating, a bungy and Milford Sound with Peterpans and everything was exactly what Shirelle had explained to us, no nasty surprises. Had an absolute blast and saved some money so we'll defs be back to book future trips! Cheers :)

Jeff
Jeff

Awesome service, recommend 100%

I wanted to go out to the reef but I get the sh*ts trying to look stuff up or call around. A mate told me to hit up peterpans and get somebody else to do all the work, best way to go as far as I can tell. I talked to Olly and she got me all excited, set me up with a good deal (better than I could have found myself) and I didn't have to do anything but rock up and have a chat. Nice work Olly! I told ya I'd leave a review

Lotta
Lotta

Great service and awesome staff

I booked all my trips while in Airlie Beach with Peterpans; they are awesome! All the trips recommended by my agent met my expectations and more! Great travel agency.

Katie B.
Katie B.
Peterpans Adventure Travel   DM
Sam T
Sam T

Awesome Serivce

Booked a short trip recently though Peterpans Adventure Travel. Service was wonderful, emails were clear and easy to understand, travel consultant was friendly and the trip itself was even better then expected.

Maz
Maz

Awful rude and expensive

Rude bad service and was overcharged for my east coast, whatever you do do not use! Got a quote was hounded 30 phone calls over the day to come back and pay, got suspicious so went to Happy travels they beat the price by a mile and gave me better tours!

Michal1
Michal1Rehovot
Fernanda
Fernanda

This is perfect!

All my trip through Australia and New Zealand I booked it in Byron Bay, with Agustina, and I'm very happy.

Astrid
AstridMelbourne

Meghan
MeghanAztec

AWESOME SERVICE!

Peterpan Adventures in Wellington was awesome! Shirelle set us up with everything we needed for an amazing vacation and took care of all our bookings for us!!! I would definitely book again through this company:)

Mike
Mike

What a team

Thanks for the great service team couple of last minute changes didn't worry anybody I even lost my coupon in the web somewhere but no trouble to resend even while on a break up in the tablelands. Both trips were fantastic and no hitches loved your work.

Traveltale
Traveltale

Perfect.Helpfull.More companies like it!

Without them my trip plan could be much complicated! Great help and very nice people! I recommend them for everyone especially for young traveller!

Show reply

Oihana
Oihana

Best East Coast Trip <3

I planned my East Coast trip from Brisbane to Cairns with Peterpans, Surfers Paradise agency. For sure, the highlights of my trip were Fraser Island and Whitsundays! The scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef was also amazing.

The service was great and the people working there were very helpful and friendly! As I liked it so much I asked for an internship there and I’m really happy I got accepted and started this week.

So, if you want to book the best trip of your life come and see me in the Surfers Store! Plus, our store can now add French and Spanish on the list along with German, Dutch!

Cheers, Oihana! <3

Show reply

Piplarsson
Piplarsson2 posts
Peterpans Adventure Travel   DM
Barb
Barb

Dream coming true!!

I booked my whole East Coast of Australia trip with Peterpans Bondi Beach and had absolutely amazing experience!! Everything was planned thoroughly and with all details. I have managed to see the highlights in quite short time. Every hostel& tour was somehow special and guys know what they offer from own experiences. In whatever location I stopped by on the way they have been always very sweet and helpful.

Definitely will book more with them<3

Sabila
Sabila

Nubia
Nubia

A very reliable team

We booked with surfers paradise peterpan agency for our road trip and flight tickets.

They found us the best price !

We had a problem with our campervan and they directly solved the problem ! You really can trust them. Thanks a lot !! Nubia

Isi
Isi

Great team!

So happy I went to Peterpans at Roma street in Brisbane. They helped me with everything and gave me some awesome hints! I booked twice with Peterpans and never regreted it. Jana and Karen are 2 very friendly girls and I can totally recommend booking all tours here.

Juanito
Juanito

This is absolute, top notch quality! Really made my trip

So happy I went to PeterPans Wellington. I wanted to go to Australia but had no clue what was there for me/where to start. Shirelle (the manager) gave me a great insight into what I should do (tours to books, places to visit) regarding how much time I have and made me a perfect itinerary. The whole thing turned out to be awesome. She was also always available for questions during my trip, which is great. I'm very grateful and would advise anyone to go there as well!

Lisa
LisaWolverhampton

Peterpans hit the nail on the head and made for a great trip

Oli in cairns did a brilliant job of organising my month long trip to oz. Everything was set out plain and simply which was needed for me! From the greyhound bus to internal flights to the awesome tours he organised after asking what I liked to get from my trip I really couldn't have asked for a more packed month in oz. Without a doubt I would not have been able to organise half of the things I did at shorter notice! Highly recommend and they are always on the end of an email to answer any queries :) thanks again guys!

Felix_Sri
Felix_SriSYDNEY

Pia
PiaJersey

Couldn’t thank Peter Pans enough!

After desperately trying to book our own tours ourselves and it all going terribly wrong with places being fully booked etc.. we were so pleased to have stumbled across Peter Pans in Noosa who organised our whole East Coast trip, from Fraser Island, WhitSunday, Magnetic Island to an amazing skydive.

After being apprehensive about going in to a travel agent, Luca was very accommodating and didn’t try and push us in to anything we didn’t want to do. He ensured that the trip was exactly how we had envisioned it to be, and it exceeded our expectations.

Thank you again to Peter Pans and especially to Luca.

Rose A
Rose A

Church St Queenstown! Fantastic Service

Booked a Skydive trip for myself and my partner with Louise. Super friendly, helpful and gave great advice! Can’t recommend enough, thank you so much! Had an amazing and unforgettable experience and will definitely recommend :)

Hugh
HughDungannon

Great experience

We booked with Charlie in Sydney and a nicer guy you couldn’t get.

We had a a couple of bad experiences with accommodations and he done his best to sort them.we were in cairns and Darwin and each of the stores were as good as the other. I mentioned in passing to Charlie it was our anniversary and he left a nice bottle of wine for us in Darwin much appreciated.

Every experience they suggested and booked for us was brilliant.

I think the non refundable accommodation needs a serious overhaul when a hotel is not up to standard there should be no questions asked Peterpan should have the power here not the hotels.

Esmee
EsmeeBrisbane

Great detailed personalized plan

I booked my trip for the East Coast Australia and whole New-Zealand by Peterpans. Bo Geurts helped me with everything and made my plan very personal and even better than expected!

She really took the time to help me in the best way possible and she made great suggestions. She was very professional but also personal. She really knows what she is talking about.

I really want to thank Bo and I would recommend Peterpan for sure!

Kevin U.
Kevin U.Sydney

Dominik
Dominik

Wrong informations all the time

I visit twice peterpans, both agencies talk a lot, everything sounds good, but in the end they give you a lot of wrong information.. really annoying because they sell you an expensive stuff and later you find a lot of cheaper/more convenience option.

Never again peter pans

Flavius
Flavius

Wonderful day out in the sea!

First shop visited and on the spot decided. Sami the girls there convinced us to choose the best reef trip operator. We got a competitive price and we booked again in airlie beach. I recommend Peterpans.

Emma
Emma

Had the best East Coast trip!

They sorted the whole month travelling including the best hostels and best activities all included in the cost so only had to worry about money for food and deposits! Had the best time and knew if there were any problems Peter Pan stores are all over the coast to help you and are so friendly!

Cindy and vince
Cindy and vince

Just perfect

My partner and I first booked our Fraser Island tour with Laura and many others after that. We've never been disappointed. She's very helpful and reactive. She always knew how to meet our expectations. Always cheerful, she won't try to sell you stuff you don't want or don't need. Even along our trip, she always responded on Facebook, very quickly. I recommend Laura 100% to help you organize your next trips