Peters Drumstick Vegan Affogato

Peters Drumstick Vegan Affogato

2.7

PJ-Tassie

PJ-TassieHobart, TAS

This gives vegan food a bad name

Unfortunately, this product is not comparable to a standard drumstick.
There aren’t any nuts, and, the ice cream is strangely watery - vegan ice cream should not be like this. It is disappointing that the ice cream, main ingredient, is not satisfactory. It is way too sweet too...
From being initially pleased about their newly offered diversity of dietary types, I am confused now about why they missed the opportunity and produced such a sub-standard product.
Please don’t waste your money.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for A$10.00.

Sam

SamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

OMG This is delicious

OMG. This is delicious - my favourite. Delicious flavour and the cone is really crisp - love it

Purchased in November 2020 at Jo’s Roadhouse, Avondale QLD.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vegan ice-cream

I purchase these by accident not realising they were Vegan. I tried it and wondered why it was flavourless and super sweet. Went to the freezer and read the box. Once I read the box all was explained and they found a new home at the bottom of my rubbish bin. So if your not vegan and enjoy ice-cream I'd probably give these a miss because they don't taste like ice-cream. More like a watery super sweet something with a hint of flavouring.

Ice Creams