Peters Light and Creamy 1.8L Tub

4.1

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is a pretty good light ice cream that doesn't have any after taste. It tasted light, so it wasn't too sweet or filling. I enjoyed the taste and would buy it again if I wanted a light ice cream.
This is a light and creamy ice cream which is creamy and doesn't taste too bad. I have tried the chocolate vanilla swirl and its nice to have in a bowl without feeling guilty.
I have only tried these when they were on special, otherwise it can be a bit pricey. It would be nice to see the sugar content reduced and if there were more flavours available.

See all Peters Light and Creamy 1.8L Tub reviews

Rolf f

Rolf fasked

Why can't I buy peters light and creamy chocolate flavour anymore I live in zilzie QLD and not a single shop or supermarket stocks it anymore, it's my 10 year old boys favorite and to say he is upset about it is an understatement.

leahcim_01
leahcim_01

They stopped making it. Its this 40 year old mans favorite as well and I am also very upset!

Marie
Marie

I don't get why they would stop making it

CategoryIce Creams