Peters Light and Creamy 1.8L Tub

Peters Light and Creamy 1.8L Tub

4.1

I only eat light and creamy chocolate ice cream

Why can't I buy light and creamy chocolate ice cream anymore. I read awhile back that it is temporarily unavailable. It is the only chocolate ice cream that I like as it is not as sweet as most and so lovely and creamy

Purchased in May 2019 for $5.00.

leahcim_01South East Queensland, QLD

Chocolate is the BEST and good value

someone complained about the texture, that is what makes it so awesome. Super smooth and creamy, almost moosey. All flavours good but chocolate is awesome.. why would coles not stock chocolate.. so weird. Who cares.. 5 bucks at IGA, worth going

Lovely tasting ice cream.

Ice Creams

Find out how Peters Light and Creamy 1.8L Tub compares to other Ice Creams

Jude

JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chocolate flavour

Love this ice cream but now neither Woolies or Coles stock the chocolate flavour. Have managed to hunt it down in the odd IGA store. Inconvenient for me though. This ice cream goes a long way as the chocolate is pretty rich so I add a bit of vanilla to it.

porkeys

porkeysVictoria

I often find this yummy tasting ice cream on special and it really does taste nice, so I tend to buy it. For a lower fat icecream it is still really creamy and I find it had to notice any difference compared to other fuller fat varieties.
A very smooth tasting ice cream that makes it hard to believe it has a lower fat content, Really nice as a treat. An economical way to enjoy some dessert when you have a family as it goes really well in a wafer cone.
There are none, but full price it can be expensive.

See all Peters Light and Creamy 1.8L Tub reviews

Rolf f

Rolf fasked

Why can't I buy peters light and creamy chocolate flavour anymore I live in zilzie QLD and not a single shop or supermarket stocks it anymore, it's my 10 year old boys favorite and to say he is upset about it is an understatement.

leahcim_01

They stopped making it. Its this 40 year old mans favorite as well and I am also very upset!

Marie
Marie

I don't get why they would stop making it

CategoryIce Creams