Peter's of Kensington

Peter's of Kensington (page 2 of 8)

Online store and Physical stores

See the Best Kitchenware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sandra56

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Recently bought on two separate occasions a socalled blue bowl which was cream and then some coupe plates which were green but looked cream online...very poor..did receive refunds after returning them..after the usual nonsense with photos and emails. Also had placed in my wishlist to buy a knife, then transferred it to my basket when I could afford to buy it and when I went back they had increased the price by $30...very poor..and now I get this thing flashing up at me in product review and on my home page ninemsn, tried to block but there was nowhere for me to do that...……..

Mon

MonVictoria

I received my item beautifully and carefully packaged. It was exactly as shown online, and I received it within three business days. Very impressed with this company.

Susan

SusanCanberra

Excellent online service!

I always assumed that Peter's of Kensington would be expensive, but their prices are actually *very* competitive. I just purchased a Cornishware canister for only $65 ($89 at another online retailer), and a Spode "Blue Italian" storage jar for only $30 (RRP $116).

I placed my order on Thursday, received a dispatch confirmation on Friday, and my order was delivered interstate today (Monday). It was carefully packed with lots of protective packaging. Their website is very clearly set out, so it was easy to find what I was looking for. Online ordering was quick and easy.

I would strongly recommend PoK for range, price and service.

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

First Class Service

The product I ordered arrived Tuesday 1:30 pm, placed order on Sunday night. Delivered by Australia Post Courier, when two groups work together quickly and efficiently it is called "service" now have two online stores that can do it in Australia.

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Good prices on some products

I bought a few items from PoK and they have good prices on Simple Human products and some others. I chose to order online and collect from Birkenhead store to save on shipping. Just not happy with their "non refund" policy unless I return the items on the spot ie. when collecting. Also some items were not presented as specified on the website when I collected them, for eg Tablekraft spoon set was in a plain box, not "presented as a set of 12 in a Tablekraft gift box.". And some staff are not friendly, not smile or even say thanks!

Lulu

Lulu

Fantastic online shopping experience

Purchased a number of items from their online store on Sunday and parcel arrived at my interstate address today (Tuesday). I paid an extra $5 for fast delivery, which was well worth it. The products were lovely and very well packed for transit. The prices were excellent as was the communication from PoK. So impressed, I’ve just placed another online order and will continue shopping with them.

Love this place!

I can always find something of quality with value for money here. This is my go to place because I live regionally and do not have access to all these beautiful things.

Rose

RoseVictoria

Sadly dropped a few notches!

Penny

PennyMelbourne

Fast shipping, perfect gift!!

I was looking online for the perfect keepsake gift. Peter's of Kensington has exactly what l was looking for at a fabulous price ( inc shipping)!! The purchase was straightforward and easy. I received notification of packing then shipping very quickly. A couple of days after paying for it, it was delivered, signature required, at my door!! The fragile item was very well packed and is perfect!!! I will definitely shop at Peter's of Kensington again!! :)

Anna

AnnaMelbourne

Huge range, good customer service

Australish

AustralishOrange

Shabby returns system and accusatory store manager

Dianne

Dianne

Very Pleased

Have ordered a couple of items on line and have had them delivered to rural NSW . Ordering was an easy process and delivery time was great. Their products were a good quality and there were no issues at all

KittyKat

KittyKatSydney

Excellent service, excellent products, excellent price

Cindy

Tina2525SYDNEY

Excellent Customer Service

JAG

JAGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peter's of Kensington - you probably won't get your order delivered to your home

Peter's of Kensington is OK in itself but they use Australia Post as a carrier and the latter is unreliable. Australia Post officially offers safe drop options so your don't have to sit at home waiting for delivery but in reality their delivery staff just say it is not safe to drop off and go on their way even though you have given permission and accepted liability for "safe drop". It's easier and quicker for Australia Post delivery staff to just leave a card in your mail box rather than carry the delivery to your house. This means that the recipient has to pick up their package from a post office or postal facility during business hours. Few post offices seem to open on Saturday. And bad luck if your parcel is heavy.

85MLJ

85MLJ

Fantastic product and excellent service

Purchased 2 items on Tuesday and had them delivered Friday, fantastic prices and excellent quality items. I will continue to make them my number one supplier for kitchen tools and accessories with the excellent range of high quality products at great prices.

DcM

DcMSydney, NSW

Face to face customer service is appauling

M Ramirez