Peters Overload

Peters Overload

sassy65356

sassy65356ACT, 2601

OK

It is an okay ice cream. However, the cost, the lack of caramel sauce and chunks, and the overpowering sweetness of the ice cream was too much.
For reference, I had the Rolo Nestle Peters Overload. This was a nice ice cream to eat - creamy and sweetness. I really enjoyed the caramel flavoured ice cream.
I do not think that the price for this ice cream is justified with the addition of only a few extra chunks of chocolate. These chunks, I believe, were lost in the total flavour of the ice cream because the ice cream was too sweet. I also did not realise that there were caramel sauce swirls in the ice cream when I was eating the product.

glockenpop

glockenpopAU

I have bought this more than once and am never disappointed. If you are after something different and indulgent definately give this a go.
I bought the Rolo overload. One of the best icecreams I have ever tasted. Its really creamy with caramel swirls and chocolate chips throughout.
The price tag for the tub size....but I don't buy it every day. This is an indulgent icecream for me so its totally worth it!