PetSecure - Accident Cover

PetSecure - Accident Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (0)
Nicole Miethke

Nicole MiethkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy claim process

Fast and easy claim process and payment which helps a lot when your pet has an accident. I have been with them for over 3 years. Good value for money

Claim MadeYes
Number of Pets1 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateAugust 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Liz W.PetSecure

Hi Nicole - thank you very much for your review. So pleased to hear you are happy with the cover and service. Thank you also for your loyalty over the past 3 years.

Really great service

I have had accident cover for 3 of my Alaskan Malamutes and have made a few claims over the years. The most resent claim was for my 6 year old Alaskan Malamute ‘Maddie’ as she was bitten by a tiger snake, fortunately she totally recovered from the bite.
The claim for the Vet expenses was processed on petsecure’s website and within a week I received the 80% of the expenses.
Really great service.

Claim MadeYes
Number of Pets1 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Liz W.PetSecure

Goodness that sounds like a lucky escape for Maddie, Stuart! I am so pleased to hear she has recovered, and that having pet insurance was helpful. Thank you for your review! Liz

bec

becSouth East Queensland, QLD

They can't tell difference btwn injury/illness

Its a good policy when it works. Had them try to tell me my dogs limping was not an injury but an illness and not covered in my policy. Had to go to the ends earth with my vet to get it over turned and proven it was an injury. Not happy but a good outcome in the end.

Insurance claim madeYes
Liz W.PetSecure

Hi Bec - thanks for your feedback- I am sorry the process wasn’t as smooth as it should be and I hope any further claim experience you have will warrant a few extra stars! Warm regards Liz

Pet Insurance

Find out how PetSecure - Accident Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Excellent careful customer care

I will recommend Pet Secure because all my interactions with the company were very kind and efficient. My dog is still a puppy and he had an accident. The claim was quickly uploaded and paid inyo my account on time.

Insurance claim madeYes