PetSecure - Accident & Illness Cover

PetSecure - Accident & Illness Cover

4.3

Princess Li

Princess LiPerth, WA

I am SO happy we took out insurance with PetSecure!!

We have a rescue Shar Pei Cross. We decided to take insurance, so we never have to worry about $$ if he is ever sick. So far we have made a few claims, all were made easily, no issues, no problems. Paid in a very reasonable time.
No hassle insurance for peace of mind is what we pay for, and it is exactly what we got. Super happy and 100% recommending!
Thank you PetSecure!

Best decision I made!

Fantastic company! Always paid out claims even a huge 5k one when my girl was in emergency overnight. Fantastic and prompt customer service! Look no further! They have even waived my fees out of goodwill twice for me (for 2-3 months) because of financial difficulty due to the coronavirus. Could not fault them honestly the best pet insurance company.
I am forever grateful. Thank you

Liz W.PetSecure

Hi Ashlee - we very much appreciate your positive review and we’re pleased to hear you’re happy with our service. Sorry to hear your girl had an emergency event. Very stressful. Hope all is well now. Warm regards, Liz

Therese S.

Therese S.Illawarra, NSW

Very easy process

I have 2 policies for my dogs. I haven’t had any issues claiming and have had a continuous update about my claims. It’s a very easy process and relatively fast. Only problem has been getting in contact to change details etc,during this Covid time. I chose to email the company and it was a very quick response with thorough help.
Thankyou. It is great to know I have cover when needed.

Pet Insurance

Find out how PetSecure - Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Douglas Spiers

Douglas SpiersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A good product

Rapid response and payment of claim. A straight forward process with the assistance of the Vet. The Policy has been in place for around 5 Years without any problems. While claims have been rare, it was fortunate that we were covered on this occasion considering the procedure that was required for our dog.

Claim DateMarch 2020

colleenq

colleenq

pet insurance

It was very quick and easy Thankyou we were pleased with the rebate . Found them easy to deal with . The policy was easy to set up.I have been with the company 15months

Claim DateJuly 2020
Liz W.PetSecure

Hi colleenq - t hank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with your rebate and that we have been easy to deal with. I hope you and your dog are keeping safe. Warm regards, Liz

Baxter14

Baxter14

Reliable and there when needed

We have been with Petsecure since our Golden Retriever was 12 weeks old. Baxter had been blessed with good health and we had only made the old claim for small things like skin irritations and ear infections - each of these claims went smoothly and were handled in a timely manor. Unfortunate at the beginning of this year Baxter started to have issues with his hind legs and in April we found out he needed bilateral ACL repairs. Persecute were very helpful during this time and gave us pre approval for the claim. This was very reassuring during a financially stressful time and meant that we knew we could do the best for our boy.
Petsecure are timely in their communications and very compassionate to deal with. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with PetSecure

I caint imagine being without pet insurance, it’s fantastic.

This time 8yrs, but we have had petsecure for another of our pets quite a few years ago. They have always been prompt with their refunds,. Over the years I have have found no fault with them.

Claim DateJune 2020
Liz W.PetSecure

Hi Merrilyn - thank you so much for your positive review. We very much appreciate your loyalty - and are pleased to hear you are happy with the service. We hope you and your dog are keeping safe. Warm regards, LIz

Review collected in partnership with PetSecure

Very Glad we have Pet Secure Insurance.

We have been with Pet Secure for about 5 1/2 years, Bella was a Rescue Dog, soon after we got her she started to Have Seizures, The Local Vet did all they could for her and recommended her to a Dog Neurologist
who took over Bella's care, she is on Lots of Medication every day 14tablets daily, but luckily no more Seizures, So we are very lucky to be with Pet Secure because there are lots of Bills for Medication and Vet Visits.
As soon as Pet Secure receives out Bills they reply to let us know that they have received our Claim then a few days Later we get a Cheque or the Money paid Directly into our Bank.

Bella is a Golden Retreiver.

Number of Pets-1 pets

Ang

AngPeel, WA

Excellent company!

We rescued our Labrador cross Mastiff as a pup she’s nine years old now. We insured her with Pet Secure as soon as we got her 9 year ago.
We are very happy with Pet Secures service with prompt refunds. So happy we insured our dog with Pet Secure.

Claim MadeNo
Liz W.PetSecure

Hi Ang, Aww so lovely that you have a rescue dog - they are the BEST! Thank you for your great review, and your long term loyalty. It is much appreciated. Warm regards, Liz

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Cover

Been with PetSecure Insurance for ages, always prompt to acknowledge receipt of any claim. Then quick to pay. Great Cover, well worth having. As your pet gets older vets are more regular.

Liz W.PetSecure

Hi Terry, thank you very much for your review - really appreciate your loyalty and very happy to hear that you are happy with Petsecure claims service. I hope you and your dog are staying safe and well. Warm regards, Liz

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Without doubt the best pet insurance company!

Petsecure are by far the best, most caring, compassionate and understanding pet insurance company I have ever dealt with. Every time I have submitted a claim it has been settled without question and when times were tough and I lost all of my income they were absolutely fantastic. I have been with them for 8 years and would only ever buy my policy with them.

John Stoker

John StokerPeel, WA

The Insurance cover is Perfect for our friend

We have been with the company nearly 6 years and it was easy to setup, very good customer service, company answers questions quickly and pays claims within 2 to 3 days.

Liz W.PetSecure

Hi John - thank you very much for your 5 star review! We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our service. Thank you also for your loyalty. Warm regards Liz

Charlotte L.

Charlotte L.Sydney, NSW

Claims processed quickly once received but let down by errors in claims portal

Once a claim is submitted the communication about the claim being in process is clear and concise. Funds are deposited in a reasonable amount of time, usually no longer than 3 days from when the claim has been submitted. The customer service team are also responsive and helpful. The one component letting this great provider down is its out of date, glitchy claims portal. I am constantly logged out seconds after logging in, forms and invoices don't always upload and I've regularly received error messages when trying to lodge a claim. If this software and back end was updated to something more proficient this would make for a seamless customer experience.

Claim DateJune 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Kaylene Osborn

Kaylene OsbornMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Insurance Company

I purchased PetSecure insurance when I first purchased Bella some 11 years ago now. It was, at the time, very easy to set up, and I have been paying the premiums easily by direct debit every month ever since. They make it easy, and it's not unlike having your own health insurance, it's health insurance for my beloved pet and family member. Bella has had a few issues over the years, and PetSecure has paid quickly and easily every time. I can highly recommend them, and have done so to other family members who have purchased insurance from PetSecure as well.

Great Prompt Service!

I have been with Petsecure for over 10 years and have always insured my pets through them. My dog was recently diagnosed with Melanoma and the service provided by Petsecure and prompt payment of my claims has made this difficult time less stressful. Thankyou so much to all the team at Petsecure!

Claim DateApril 2020
Number of Pets4 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

Tom H.

Tom H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

They saved us

We have been with them 4 years within the first year of being with them unfortunately our dachshund required a major surgery got back 85% no dramas really quick turn around for the claim

Claim DateSeptember 2017

Gail

Gail

Very happy with PetSecure. Claims are always processed promptly.

Have been with PetSecure for 9 years. Pet insurance is expensive but in our case Well worth the money as our pet has had many claims due to his illness.

Review collected in partnership with PetSecure

This insurance has paid for itself many times over.

A customer for 11 years. Policy was quick to set up and claims attended to quickly. Terms and conditions are clear so you know what you are signing up for.

Claim DateMay 2020
Liz W.PetSecure

Hi Eli - thank you very much for your review. We’re pleased to hear you are happy with our service and your cover. Thank you also for your loyalty over 11 years Warm regards Liz

shirley denton

shirley dentonQueensland

I highly recommend Pet secure

I have two dogs insured with pet secure
The policies offer great value for for money
My claims have been processed in a timely manner
With my older dog who has
Serious medical problems
All claims have been met
I have been with Pet secure over five years now
I highly recommend this company

Claim MadeNo