Verifiedpetstock.com.au

3,632 reviews
Geoff
GeoffSouth Australia6 posts
  Physical store

Greatest pet and supply store around

Fantastic crew , Fantastic store and the best ever service , wouldn't go anywhere else , they have my patronage for life Show details ·  1
P C.
P C.

Great Service

Greeted by a friendly staff member on entering Pet Stock Country Store Parkes.
The store is very clean and tidy.
Product signage is visible
If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to ask a staff member. Show details ·  1
Jok
Jok2 posts

Great experience every time

Great staff, great selection of products and caring towards me and my dogs. Show details ·  1
Jazz M.
Jazz M.

Lovely staff Grooming excellent

Lovely groomer and staff, excellent grooming skills. Store is good for pet products. Show details ·  1
Roger P.
Roger P.

Review

Very friendly,helpfull staff,easy to navigate in the store.did find what I was looking for.cheers Roger Show details ·  1
Cashew
CashewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Physical store

Convenient store and friendly staff

Clean and tidy store with friendly staff, and a good range of dog treats and accessories. Prices are a bit more expensive than Petbarn but the location is convenient for us in Seaholme. Show details ·  1
Spring Stokes
Spring Stokes

The Happy Rockhampton Petstock Store

Staff are very helpful and are a very cheerfull It is a very happy environment and good to see such beautiful manerism Show details ·  1
kareenhalford
kareenhalford

Amazing team at Warragul

Amazing groomers Sammy and Hannah have been looking After our fur babies since we moved in Victoria Show details ·  1
Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Benson's Wash & Groom

Benson has a regular wash & groom & he is so well looked after & comes out looking beautiful, with his coloured bandana! Show details ·  1
Blue Cheese
Blue Cheese
  Physical store

Friendly knowledgeable staff. Carried my chicken food to my car without a fuss. Thank you Show details ·  1
Jilska W.
Jilska W.

Education

I went to the store to get something for my pet chicken. I met this salesman named Andy who was very knowledgeable about chickens. He was able to advise and educate me on the products. My chicken looks much better today. I came home and carried out his instructions. Very happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Nerida
NeridaPerth, WA3 posts
  Physical store

Great store to visit for your Pets

Large stock and friendly helpful staff to assist you if necesssry.
Well worth a a visit and I always come out with more than I went in for. Show details ·  1
kelly i.
kelly i.

Oreo the puppy biscuit

Very good service, and our dog is always happy to get wash there and he smells marvelous and he so shiny. Show details ·  1
Jo M
Jo M

Excellent customer service

The customer service was excellent from start to finish especially the product knowledge of the sales consultant. Show details ·  1
Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and great groom

Me and my Groodle girl are always greeted with a smile and a helping hand. The washing bays are greatly equipped. My girl had a groom there and they did exactly as I asked, including suggestions that made her look beautiful. I am very happy with their service. Show details ·  1
Trudie G.
Trudie G.

Sales

Welcoming and helpful staff. Enthusiastic and supportive for fast service when pets need something and you need to get in and out with the right products. Show details ·  1

Dot M.
Dot M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Helpful store

Staff are friendly and very helpful and have good product range. Show details ·  1
Darrin and Elizabeth
Darrin and ElizabethSydney, NSW3 posts
  Online store

Quick delivery!

Quick delivery! Good follow up too. Will definitely purchase again. Show details ·  1
Hope B
Hope BHunter Region, NSW

Super Star Staff at Heatherbrae PetStock

The Heatherbrae store staff are welcoming without being irritatingly intrusive.
They are extremely knowledgeable about the differences between prescription, science, natural and general retail brand pet foods, which helps me as a pet owner to make informed choices.
They always look for the product in storage if you cannot find the one you want and always try to find next-best alternatives when cost is a concern.
They share their personal pet-owning experience and most of all they seem to genuinely care about pets.
Shopping at Heatherbrae PetStock is a joy. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Brett B
Brett BSouth West, WA

Happy and a happy dog

Easy to book an appointment with availability within a day or so. Easy to park and attend the appointment. The dog was well groomed and happy when I picked him up. Very friendly and looked after the dog. Show details ·  1
Lindsey
Lindsey

Happy

Great customer service and very knowledgeable on the products I wanted Show details ·  1
C J E.
C J E.

Wonderful staff

Absolutely wonderful staff who genuinely care and provide superb customer service and are willing to help with absolutely anything and everything Show details ·  1
Linde R
Linde R

Friendly staff - good prices

The staff at Pet stock St Luke's have always been very friendly and helpful , and even carry heavy things to the car. And the prices are good too. My new favourite pet shop. Show details ·  1
B Nala
B Nala
  Physical store

TAKAPUNA excellent of products with very competitive prices!

Excellent range and helpful advice would highly recommend. The rewards recent addition was fantastic earning 2000 points and gained a $15 voucher on a purchase of an already reduced item by spending $75 plus. Really felt welcomed by the girl whom assisted me and will be using this as my store in the future. Show details ·  1
Candy
CandyPerth, WA

Always a great experience

Awesome experience, Very friendly staff and greeted at the door Show details ·  1
Stacey R
Stacey R
  Online store

Good overall experience

Cheapest price I could find for the Royal Canin Renal Select, free delivery, combined with Everyday Rewards made this purchase a no-brainer.
The great communication and prompt shipping was a bonus. Show details ·  1

David Z.
David Z.

Super helpful staff

Staff were super friendly and went out of their way to assist me in all respects. Show details ·  1
mark
mark

grooming services

grooming is always of a high standard and done on time Show details ·  1
Claudia E.
Claudia E.

Happy caboodles

Fantastic service, my two Cavoodle were groomed beautifully and came home very happy Show details ·  1
Ray Johnson
Ray Johnson2 posts

New pet owner experience

My first visit to pet stock as anew dog owner and I was very impressed with service,variety of products and displays,well done Show details ·  1
Rodc
RodcCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC8 posts

Helpful staff at Petstock Bacchus Marsh

The staff were very friendly and were able to answer all our questions about chicken feeds and laying. Show details ·  1
KJ W
KJ W

Moody dog groom

Grooming service is always amazing for my moody collie and Cerise manages him so well. Show details ·  1
Sarah Brereton
Sarah BreretonSouth-East, TAS2 posts

Great experience

Great friendly and knowledgeable staff always happy to help as much as possible Show details ·  1
TMan
TManGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC24 posts
  Physical store

Always good staff and stock

Always pleasant and helpful staff. It is great that they stock the vet prescribed food I need. Show details ·  1
Katie M.
Katie M.

Great experience

I regularly take my dog to PetStock at Albany Creek for his groom and Elsie and the team always do a fantastic job. Great communication and my pup is always fresh, fluffy and looks amazing when I collect him. Show details ·  1
Jacquie B.
Jacquie B.

Friendly service

Petstock at Ocean Grove is my go to pet store on the peninsula. Friendly and helpful service. Show details ·  1

Flash G.
Flash G.

Great local business

Petstock have a great range of quality products. We love the ezy dog halters, rogz leads, Kong toys, and ivory coat products for our Tenterfield terriers. We take the dogs into the shop to try on halters and coats. Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Great local business. Show details ·  1
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

Shadow

great vet service great knowledge great with dog Shadow great Show details ·  1
Shirley W
Shirley WPerth, WA
  Physical store

Wonderful shopping with friendly staff

Petstock Ellenbrook is a fantastic store. The staff are super friendly and very knowledgeful. The shop is very well set out, lovely and clean and the prices are great. The staff greet us every time we walk in, and they know my dogs name. Show details ·  1
Em Mc
Em McKatherine, NT2 posts

Wonderful service

Great friendly service. Told me about specials that were on offer that were similar to what I was buying. Show details ·  1