Petsy Vet Select Pet Insurance

See the Best Pet Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Petsy

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (8)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (9) · No (1)

Good insurance for peace of mind

We have recently acquired petsy pet insurance after becoming first time pet owners with a puppy. It was easy to set up and good value. We are currently in the midst of our first claim with our poor puppy getting conjunctivitis. And knowing our puppy he has the potential to get into trouble but we feel protected with petsy.

Claim Made Yes
Number of Pets1 pets

Julie R.
Julie R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some of the best service I've experienced in years.

After having a number of interactions with numerous staff from the company of Petsy, I am pleased to recommend them. They have always provided me with outstanding levels of customer service and support. No matter who I have had to talk to, they have been easy to deal with.

Rachel M.
Rachel M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recommend them highly

Mums with them and we then came on up with the cats and dog. She did most of the research and I'm glad with our decision. So, so far so good.

Erika A.
Erika A.Sydney, NSW

I'm pleased with my choice

I'm pleased with my decision to go with Petsy. Signed up online after my colleague said they were with them and had good reviews. Did further research online and found that they are right for us.

mrsanderson
mrsandersonSydney, NSW

Thank you petsy!

First I was a few payments behind that I didn't know about and they sorted it. Then this year the vet visits left me more than 4 thousand out of pocket, as we spent nearly a week in and out of the emergency from eating something we shouldn't have. I got 3 and a half thousand back and then once I was going through with the right process my vet claims were done on the spot like my own claims for me and the kids. I thought that was prettygood.You guys respond all the time and are very supportive so I write this recommendation with delight. I've not yet had anything bad to say about petsy, from the past few years so as long as they stay this good I probably won't ever have to change.

Best Decision Choosing Petsy

Customer service at Petsy is fantastic. The team is knowledgeable and gave me some really good advice/recommendations regarding my dogs pre-existing conditions. Communication is fast and claims were handled quite quickly which was great. Could not recommend them enough!

Penelope C.
Penelope C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Pleased with the results

I've been a customer with them for a few years and I have had to make two claims and got both paid very quickly. I am also a customer of greencrossvets so I was actually $0 out of pocket with petsy and my wellness plan which would have cost me over $4,000 had I not had pet insurance. The customer service staff are amazing and I recommend petsy pet insurance to friends all the time

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Klair P.
Klair P.Sydney, NSW

They go over and above

The customer service here is exceptional. They went over and above to help me with my pup when I needed the correct documentation. They were super helpful and have been each time we communicated with them

Ramziddin D.
Ramziddin D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with my decision here

I evidently had some assumptions about pet insurance. The petsy people helped me get what we needed and even told us ages before we decided to go with them to wait and make sure our pre existing issues were not going to affect our ability to claim. Spoke to the vet and their claims team before. After a few months of research they were the only ones to tell me to check everything, due to my dogs circumstances. I'm glad I did and now I'm covered with them and have had 2 claims successfully sorted out.

Irodee
IrodeeSydney, NSW

Claim done in 5mins at the emergency

I was super pleased with this experience, I claimed on the spot with their new system at the emergency and i've got all you can eat vet well being from greencross so i wasn't out of pocket for anything. The people here are super helpful and I recommend them to anyone.

David collecting
David collectingSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with

The service here was helpful and saved me a few headaches in understanding what can be covered and what can not. We’ve got my kitten and the old dog with them.

Amazing customer service

Really lovely customer service and affordable policies for my pup! The team were really helpful and were able to answer my questions patiently. Would definitely recommend for your fur baby!

LMEC
LMECGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and lovely to deal with

Really good value for money! Called to ask about pet insurance for our puppies and was treated really respectfully even though I had MOUNTAINS of questions before committing! The lady over the phone was amazing, she answered all my questions and didn't rush me or try to sell me things I didn't need. A very honest and professional service - highly recommend!

Real aussies, ppl on the phone!

Real aussies, ppl who actual care. I was shocked when I spoke to someone from petsy. Very different to every other insurance I've had. I'm very happy with what I got from them

Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW

Quality customer service, highly recommend

We found liaising with Petsy to be extremely seamless and responsive. They were so understanding and compassionate. They have always been honest and upfront with all queries and questions we had about their products. Highly recommend.