T8, P84
See the Best Small / Compact SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Peugeot? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Features
Enz
EnzNortheast, VIC

What a car !!!!!

Bought a 2019 3008 Allure after going for a test drive. Wife chose it and after prying it out of her hands for a day I think I”m going to trade in my commodore on one as well. Its that good !! Cannot fault it. Gets lots of admiring looks from people trying to work out what sort of car it is. Beg,borrow or steal money to get yourself one people. You wont regret it...

Purchased in November 2019 for $34,000.00.

STX
STXIllawarra, NSW

Stand out top pick

Purchased the MY20 GT in pearl white,Nappa leather.This car is a work of art on wheels to say it's a head turner is a understatement.Peugeot have given the 3008GT every conceivable safety and comfort feature you want in a mid size SUV. Ergonomically everything is positioned for the driver once you get your head around all the tech in this car you become even more amazed.5 year warranty & 5 year unlimited kilometre roadside assistance.3 year free scheduled servicing in my case.

Purchased in July 2020 at Allan Mackay Motors for $57,490.00.

Simply the Best

Firstly you have to compare apples with apples. There is little or no comparison between the P84 and all the models that came before it. This is quite simply the best car we have ever owned for build quality, styling, comfort, functionality not to mention street appeal. Ours has all the bells and whistles including heated leather massage chairs, panoramic sunroof, MY20 two tone wheels and premium paint. Can't fault it.

Purchased in June 2020.

French Originality

I have had this SUV since the end of July and it has been superb. The distinctive styling and refreshingly unique i-Cockpit concept and striking interior design with leather and panoramic sunroof appealed to me as soon as I saw it. I have previously owned a number of new Japanese cars from Nissan, Mitsubishi and Mazda which had a certain "sameness" about them. This Peugeot is different. It is one of the new products emerging from the company's renaissance and marks at turning point in quality and reliability as evidenced in a recent JD Power survey. I would have preferred if the turbo engine ran on E10 94 RON instead of 95 RON Premium fuel, however.

Purchased in July 2019.

Small / Compact SUVs

Find out how Peugeot 3008 compares to other Small / Compact SUVs

Tam
Tam

Love this car!

We test drove a lot of SUVs before deciding on the 3008. There is nothing we don’t like about this car. We purchased a 2017 in October 2018 and have not seen another car we’d prefer. We went the GT Line. It handles really well, has excellent safety features and great fuel consumption. The massaging driver’s seat is a plus! Callum, the sales rep at Newcastle was great to deal with and showed us a lot of the extra features we would have taken ages to discover ourselves. We saw an ad for Peugeot’s online and wasn’t something we thought would be in our budget initially but is great value for money. 15k in and we haven’t had any problems. We recommend this car!

Purchased in October 2018 at Newcastle Peugeot for $44,000.00.

Shaun
ShaunHeidelberg Heights, VIC

Beautiful car to drive

I was considering an SUV and test-drove a range of vehicles, including Renault Captur, Subaru XV, Mitsubish Eclipse and Hyundai Kona. The Peugeot had me with one look of the interior! It is typically Peugeot, and doesn't conform to the norms of boring interiors. They have opted for a fully digital dash and perfectly placed, large touchscreen for your Apple Car-play or Android-Auto. The drive is soft with great handling. I wouldn't suggest this is an off-roader, but the ride is very comfortable around town. Plenty of storage space in the rear and the passengers feel very comfortable in this vehicle. Would highly recommend this SUV.

BadgeAllure
Engine Size1.6
TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedJan 2018
Grahame K.
Grahame K.Illawarra, NSW

Quite An Incredible Car

I leased a 3008 last Sep/Oct and drove it through Italy, Austria, Germany, France and Belgium. There were 4 good-sized adults on board with luggage for 8 weeks. It took the 4 suitcases in the boot as if they were made for it. The natty cubbyholes were handy. It was a 1.6 L turbo diesel with plenty of power. The stop/go technology was a bit tricky, but we managed.
Exceptional fuel consumption, comfortable ride, room for 4, great boot. A joy to drive through Europe.
Only the stop/start technology. Didn't seem to master that. Fuel comsumption - overall, 5.7!!! How's that?

Ian
Ian

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews

Clint M.asked
3008 T8 (2010-2016)

Hi there, I am looking to buy a Peugeot 3008 2013 Automatic with 65k km. I haven't inspect it yet but I really like the interior, size and sunroof. However, I'm affraid I will make a mistake by buying this car. Any advice? Comments? Thanks!

Clint M.

It is a 1.6 Turbo (petrol)

John C.
John C.

I'll stick to my 2016 Kia Sportage diesel. Faultless so far.

STX
STXasked
P84 GT Line (2017-2021)

Hi
I'm thinking of purchasing a new 3008 p84 .How are you finding the car now after you have had it for a while.Good & bad
David

Hi David,
Since taking delivery of my 3008 GT Line last year, the car continues to live up to my expectations. The Peugeot is refreshingly different and distinctive. The car is well built, feels solid and comfortable with a smooth and amply capable drivetrain. It imparts an aura of quality and individualism by its unique exterior styling, inviting interior highlighted by the futuristic dash panel, punctuated by my favourite feature the i-Cockpit. It has been completely reliable so far and has lived up to and deserved the 60 plus awards it has won overseas. Real world suburban fuel consumption for me results in 9.0 litres/100kms which is not class leading but ok. Overall, I can happily recommend it.

Compare all 6 Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 3008 T8
  • Discontinued

Peugeot 3008 T8 (2010-2016)

2.4
CategorySmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVsSmall / Compact SUVs
Starting Price $39,490$51,490$43,490
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Fuel TypePetrolDieselPetrol
Max Torque240Nm @ 1400rpm400Nm @ 2000rpm240Nm @ 1400rpm
Country of ManufactureFranceFranceFrance
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)600 kg1,700 kg600 kg
Maximum Towing Capacity (unbraked)600 kg750 kg600 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Release dateJan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2017Jan 2010