Peugeot 307 T5

Peugeot 307 T5 (2001-2005)

3.6

Miguel Freitas

Miguel Freitas

Best mileage I've ever seen in a 2005 car!!!

So far only issue I've had with this car was the AC stopped working (might just need a refill). Have done 40k kms on and it drives beautifully considering the extra weight of being a wagon. Interiors and attention to detail are quite good for a car of its age. Fuel average is around 5.0 l/100km although lately I even manage to keep it down to 4.7 driving through the hills!!! Was fairly cheap to service too as long as you find a mechanic who's not too scared to touch it.

BadgeXSE HDi
    BodyWagon
    Date PurchasedJan 2016

Reliability

Driving experience very good. Good seats, plenty of legroom. Side pockets in front doors and back of front seats. Pull out drawer under front seat. Glovebox very small. Carpets on driver's side keeps pulling away from trim.
    Have clocked up 130,000 in 14 years. 2 batteries, one starter motor;two sets of tyres. 60 litre fuel tank. Running costs approx $4,200.pa. Very happy. Previous Peugeot 405 had for 10 years.

BadgeHDi
    BodyHatchback
    Engine Size2.0L Turbo-Diesel
    Date PurchasedApr 2004
    davros

davrosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A brilliant car with excellent potential

BadgeHDi
    BodyHatchback
    Date PurchasedJune 2017
    Convertibles

Find out how Peugeot 307 T5 compares to other Convertibles

vaios

vaiosmelbourne

nice little zipper

I had my 2005 for the second year and boy it is a coupe with 2 personalities a hard top convertible and a two door coupe, I should say it is a cruiser and not a racer but it doesn't lack in zip, as long as you feed it petrol 98, be careful there it doesn't like 91 and you might have issues. did I have any problems? yes a coil replacement and a thermostat set me back appx 500 bucks that's all I take it to work every day no problems so far, and when the sun comes out waou it becomes a convertible before the red lights turn green that's when the fun begins.

BodyConvertible

Absolutely horrible

I bought it brand new in 2002. Had it for 7 years. I promised myself I would never buy a European car again in my life. Beautiful and sophisticated but totally unreliable and very expensive to maintain.

MrBill

MrBill

Pug 307 1.6 5 speed manual hatch.

Engine Size1.6L Petrol
    BadgeXS
    Cory Byrne

Cory ByrneLismore

Amazing Car! Will be purchasing a Pug again

Absolutely amazing car brought second hand with 20,000kms in 2004 and have had since then it now has 258,000 kms on it apart from scheduled servicing I have replace an idol bearing and that's it! has been a rock of a car, has never ever let me down and started first time everytime! only thing I wish it had was Bluetooth but het its a 2002 model and ill be keeping it until it no longer runs! perfect car for a first car or a run about!

Engine Size1.6L Petrol
    BodyHatch

Worst car i've ever driven that is 'roadworthy'

Engine Size2.0L Petrol
    fantomai
    fantomai

What year is your car?

Deb D

Deb Dasked

307 T5 (2001-2005)

My peugeot is not starting, well it does when its really hot weather. I have been told that the rely to the glow plugs are not powering them, are these expensive to replace??"

Barry
    Barry

Glow plugs are not really expensive. Can I suggest the aussiefrogs website. Far more expertise there.

Allo D

Allo Dasked

307 T5 (2001-2005)

Please help me, I just noticed that when I put my car on reverse the car will b like is jerking continuously until I remove it from reverse...

BarryC
    BarryC

I’m sorry, but this is entirely out of my depth. You will need to get onto a specific Peugeot site. Can I recommend the site aussiefrogs even if you’re not in Australia
    Good luck

Rezakabiri

Rezakabiriasked

Hi
    My Peugeot 307 s/w first gear is a little bit sloppy. Doesn't anyone have a similar issue and maybe found a solution?

See all Peugeot 307 T5 (2001-2005) questions

Peugeot 307 T5 (2001-2005)

Compare both Peugeot 307
    CategoryConvertibles, Wagons and Hatchbacks
    Starting Price $23,990
    TransmissionAutomatic and Manual
    Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)
    Fuel TypePetrol