Peugeot 307 T6

6 questions from our users

Gaurab Pandey
Gaurab Pandeyasked
307 T6 (2005-2009)

My car got car fault problems. It says gear faulty after driving while and you can feel the changing gear while driving? How could I fix this?

Bongane D.
Bongane D.

same with mine, i will also wait for an answer.

Peter D.
Peter D.asked
307 T6 (2005-2009)

car drives as if the break is intermittently being applied

kiki
kikiasked
307 T6 (2005-2009)

I am driving a Peugeot 307 cc 2007 model. I just got the replacement gearbox so now the mechanic is having a problem on how to install the gearbox as one of the cables that are suppose to be connected to the gear are short so is there anyone that can be able to help me with this problem as I am struggling to install the gearbox, Please help me out.

Didi 45
Didi 45

Hi
I'm sorry I'm not a mechanic!

Stevan vukasked
307 T6 (2005-2009)

How to replace a motor and gear box?

Stevan vuk

How to complete a gear box and motor fit out

Stevan vuk

How to complete a gear box and motor fit out with all parts atached

Stevan vuk

How to complete a gear box and motor fit out with all parts atached. Show pictures of a copleted motor and gear box with all fitouts

Bernadette
Bernadetteasked
307 T6 (2005-2009)

This is what happened to me yesterday! Car towed!
The seatbelt pre-tensioners, which are designed to tighten a seatbelt in a collision to prevent the occupant from jerking forward, can activate suddenly and explosively. At the same time the convertible’s roll-over hoop protection system (which is also only supposed to activate in an accident) deploys and the engine cuts out and can’t be restarted.
This problem affects 307 CC models made between 2003 and 2006. The apparent cause is water leaking into the spare wheel housing and then into the electrical system.
Has anyone heard of this happening before as I feel it is a manufacturing problem and Peugeot should pay?
Bernadette

brian

It's better to repair the problem at a Peugeot Australia workshop or you could try to take the car to a panel beaters shop or a mechanic might be able to help

kdee
kdee

I have had exactly the same problem with my wife's 2004 model. Peugeot say it is not a defect. Did you speak to Peugeot and did you get anywhere with the repairs?

Rosie Kris
Rosie Krisasked
307 T6 (2005-2009)

Have had trouble with electronice regulator on both passenger and driver's side, in the last year or so, very expensive replacing, one then the other, do others have this issue, or is it just me. Never envisaged this, when I bought the car, even though I like my car. Have been told this can be an issue with convertibles.

brian

What can you do / if you have to have it replaced at a Peugeot Australia workshop or a auto electrician workshop it's what you will probably have to have done @ unless you are willing to keep suffering the same problems

Peugeot 307 T6 (2005-2009)

Other Convertibles