Peugeot 307 T6

Peugeot 307 T6 (2005-2009)

3.5

carolynroleystone

beautiful easy to drive parts and service expensive

The only problem has been in the wiring, electric windows ,can only be serviced by peugeot another is radio fuse under hood hard to find and if removed the imobiliser sets in I discovered this as radio on when not turned on by me so battery charge slowly leaks out through radio only solution remove radio which need special pins only from peugeot and not supplied with car,

BadgeCC Dynamic
    BodyHatchback
    TransmissionManual
    Date PurchasedMay 2009
    carolyn

same as previous report had drivers window fixed by peugeot once very expensive next time tried auto electric person who discovered the wiring in window could only be done be peugeot also second hand body parts as rare as hens teeth,

Bel
    Bel

Amazing car.

Driving is beautiful and smooth. Feels luxury.
    Noise is quiet and handles amazing in any weather.
    The interior i love. The dash size is big and spacious. Seats are very comfy and great for long trips. Leg room has ample room for all sizes.
    Running costs are great around town and long distance.

BodyWagon

Engine Size2.0L Turbo-Diesel
    Convertibles

Find out how Peugeot 307 T6 compares to other Convertibles

Economy with performance

2006 hdi has been fault less returning 50 mpg on average (checked every 10,000km). The safety options exceed most other cars of same vintage and the speed limiter has meant I have kept my licence given the acceleration that this 2 litre diesel delivers. Handle corners and everything else the last 7 years has thrown at it. Great car
    Eonomy. Performance
    Have to move front seats forward to be able to fold back seats flat to gain greater load space

Engine Size2.0L Turbo-Diesel
    Ports67
    Ports67

10 years up for this car and just had my first mechanical fault. A valve regarding exhaust gases jammed open. Last 10,000 km I achieved 5.4 litres/100 km in Melbourne driving. Love this car.

andreanajames
    andreanajames

If you are after an affordable stylish looking car with plenty of torque and room for all the family or your mates than this is your car! The seats are comfortable and there is plenty of head room.

The sound system is pretty good, but I wish it had a 6 stacker CD player.
    If you are tossing up hatchback to buy this is your car! you won't be disappointed.

Hapy motoring!
    Looks great. The car has a very quiet ride in comparision to my previous car which was a similar car.The seats are comfortable. Climate control works really well in summer.Only needs a service every 20000kms! I've had mine for 2 years and it has cost $350 to service in this time!
    Nothing. I love my car!

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
    Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
    our-latest-expert-car-reviews

Gaurab Pandey
    Gaurab Pandeyasked
    307 T6 (2005-2009)

My car got car fault problems. It says gear faulty after driving while and you can feel the changing gear while driving? How could I fix this?

Bongane D.
    Bongane D.

same with mine, i will also wait for an answer.

Peter D.
    Peter D.asked
    307 T6 (2005-2009)

car drives as if the break is intermittently being applied

kiki
    kikiasked
    307 T6 (2005-2009)

I am driving a Peugeot 307 cc 2007 model. I just got the replacement gearbox so now the mechanic is having a problem on how to install the gearbox as one of the cables that are suppose to be connected to the gear are short so is there anyone that can be able to help me with this problem as I am struggling to install the gearbox, Please help me out.

Didi 45
    Didi 45

Hi
    I'm sorry I'm not a mechanic!

See all Peugeot 307 T6 (2005-2009) questions

Peugeot 307 T6 (2005-2009)

Compare both Peugeot 307
    CategoryConvertibles, Wagons and Hatchbacks
    Starting Price $27,690
    TransmissionAutomatic and Manual
    Drive TypeFront Wheel Drive (FWD)
    Fuel TypePetrol