Peugeot 307

T6, T5

46 questions from our users

Craig W.

Craig W.asked

My peugeot 307 hdi 2.0 deisle estate had new gear cables fitted Saturday. Saturday night got stuck in gear and wouldn't come back out so tuck back to the garage it's now finding gears fine but won't drive? Garage is now saying cluch but everything was fine with the car apart from gear cables plz help?

Ruby

Rubyasked

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a 2007 Peugeot 307cc convertible, what do you believe is the true rule consumption combined in l/100km?

Thanks so much, Ruby

Jamie M.

Jamie M.asked

Can a 2008 deasel auto gear box fit on to a petrol one

Hulisani M.

Hulisani M.asked

Hi can my 307 1.6 engine fit into 307 2.0l gearbox?

I have just bought a 1.6 engine for my 2.0l car

Dream

Dreamasked

After around 20 minutes or so of driviing suddenly my car begins to jolt on stopping and starting to drive off again, jerking,, jolting not sure how to describe it. On occasion after being stopped when I go to Drive off it starts to reverse so have to hit the accelerator hard for it to move forward. I suspect it is the gearbox. May my main concern, is the car dangerous to drive while it's behaving this way?

Oliphant Motale L.

Oliphant Motale L.asked

The car shows its in gear but it won't move what do I do?

Ashim B.

Ashim B.asked

when I start the car and start driving in morning, it shows alert sign and shows as gear box faulty on the screen. And after I turn off the engine and start the engine, the problem gets solve till evening?
what I should to do solve this problem?

ayoola o.

ayoola o.asked

My Peugeot 307 year 2000/2003 not starting until I push it. Any help?

Caroline

Carolineasked

Hi I'm having problem with my Peugeot 307 gearbox. I just brought the car 2nd hand. When Im driving along it revs up and feels like the car is going to stop but it doesn't, it also makes a noise almost like a humming or whirring sound. Last owner could not tell me much at all. Can anyone tell me how this can be solved

paulneri
paulneri

sorry to say but same happened to me recently and apparently it's the gearbox and it's not worth fixing. How did you go?

Gaurab Pandey

Gaurab Pandeyasked

307 T6 (2005-2009)

My car got car fault problems. It says gear faulty after driving while and you can feel the changing gear while driving? How could I fix this?

Bongane D.
Bongane D.

same with mine, i will also wait for an answer.

Belinda F.

Belinda F.asked

Does anyone know if a 2007 1.6ltr 5 speed t6 xs hdi comes factory with a dual mass clutch or a solid flywheel

Peter D.

Peter D.asked

307 T6 (2005-2009)

car drives as if the break is intermittently being applied

Nicky P.

Nicky P.asked

Hi guys my 307 SW 2000cc year 2008 consum petrol like 7km/ltrs. Is that normal? What am I supposed to do to reduce this? Pliz help.

Afrodita A.

Afrodita A.asked

Hi, can someone please help me, how can i clean my automatic shift gear on my 307, cause i spilled some fluid there? Is that a problem for gear shift if something spilles on it?

Nickywoof

Nickywoofasked

When I turn on aircon, power steering won't work. I stop for a while, turn off aircon and power steering works.
Back to windows open. Not sure what to do?

Ulla M.

Ulla M.asked

When I turn on aircon. power steering won't work. I stop for a while, turn off aircon. and power steering worksI.
Back to windows open. Not sure what to do. Any help?

Mohammad K

Mohammad Kasked

Good evening I have gear box problem in pegout 307 is driving well but in d is just moving little and sleep no move when I off the engine and start again it move little and do same now no drinking in gear d 1 and 2 and 3 is working

Peugeot

Peugeotasked

My Peugeot 307 year 2003 is too slow. Car going around 30km to 40 km. Has to drive mostly on 1st and 2nd gear. Everyone has to overtake you. Can you please advise? Thanks

BarryC

Sounds like you need a proper mechanic to whom you can explain the problem
In far more detail. Good luck.

moja
moja

is there nothing fault on dashboard if not change clutch kit

Deb D

Deb Dasked

307 T5 (2001-2005)

My peugeot is not starting, well it does when its really hot weather. I have been told that the rely to the glow plugs are not powering them, are these expensive to replace??"

Barry
Barry

Glow plugs are not really expensive. Can I suggest the aussiefrogs website. Far more expertise there.

Allo D

Allo Dasked

307 T5 (2001-2005)

Please help me, I just noticed that when I put my car on reverse the car will b like is jerking continuously until I remove it from reverse...

BarryC

I’m sorry, but this is entirely out of my depth. You will need to get onto a specific Peugeot site. Can I recommend the site aussiefrogs even if you’re not in Australia
Good luck