Peugeot 5008

A bit special this 5008

OK I've only had it for a week but first impressions count. Just retired, had Benz's for years which were company cars so this car was for the wife and I with consideration for the grandkids, thus the 7 seats. I like the style of it, just looks classy and different, not the run of the mill jigger you see floating around. The dash is a bit special, steering wheel is great and there is tech to burn. The leather seats are impressive and look quality. There is heaps of room in the second row. The boot, I'm a Bunnings man so need a mans boot and I've got it. Given the cars size it just doesn't feel large to drive or park and its quiet, I love quiet. The motor has got plenty of spunk about it, just fine around town and nice and cruisy on the freeway. Would write more but I've got a sore back so I'll sit in the car for awhile with the seat heater on full blast and the seat massager gentle doing it's thing.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Love this Car. Room for three car seats and lots of great features.

We bought this car because we are expecting twins and with a 2 year old we need to be able to fit three car seats in. This model comes with three iso-fix points which will make this aspect of life a lot simpler.
We love everything about this. Does'nt have a huge amount of legroom in the back but that wont worry us for 10 years or so.
This is an upgrade from a Peugeot 308 which we loved as well. Never had one single issue with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

A wonderful and spacious vehicle

After coming from a more expensive vehicle, this car is like a dream (which I wasn't expecting). It is very smooth, has plenty of space, and very fuel efficient. I like the 7 seats, which give it heaps of boot space when the seats are folded down. I was lucky to buy at end of financial year and got a great deal and 7 year warranty. All good so far.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Have now driven more than 10000klms and still totally reliable with no squeaks or rattles

2013 model - great car

We bought this car because of its 7 seat capacity and extra leg room in the middle row. It carries a huge load with all the seats down flat as well. The car is very smooth to drive and easy to park thanks to the sensors and rear view camera all of which activate when in reverse. The centre console display has a lot of features which do take a while getting used to, but I really enjoy what I have discovered about it so far. The headrest screens have been put to use by the kids for their playstation games. We upgraded from a Peugeot 307 Touring, and there are many improvements in this model, even though we loved our old car too!
Love everything about this car. Particularly the extra leg room for the kids in the middle row.