Pharmacy Direct

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (19)
The Grey Ghost

The Grey GhostFar North Queensland, QLD

TOTALLY MISREPRESENTED

I recently purchased a portable nebuliser from your company. I inquired prior on your chat line as to the country of manufacture and was informed the device was made in Germany. I was very disappointed to find on arrival that the NEB-008 was NOT made in Germany. You should know that I will not use your company ever again.

Store LocationMolendinar QLD.
Karina J

Karina JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service

I ordered a product that ended up being faulty and it was within its 1 year warranty period. All it took was 1 email and I returned the item Reply Paid, and they sent me a replacement item within 1 week. I thought the service and timeliness were excellent.

Store Locationonline
Amanda P.

Amanda P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pharmacy Direct is legit. Message them for stock levels on in-demand items.

Rose

Rose

Disappointing

Said products I wanted were in stock. When I emailed a week later to find out where my order was, they said, what I had ordered was out of stock.

EXPIRED MEDICATION!!!!

Ordered 2 times and both times recieved 1month old expired medication. This is bloody shameful. My mother English isn't good so she could have taken expired medication and caused harm. Going to report this business.

P  OFF

P OFF

NO PRODUCT, NO EMAILS, NO ANSWER

Purchased over 2 weeks ago, I got thru to be told my order was being processed, called agin no answer to get a refund as this wait time is ridiculous.
DO NOT USE, SCAMMERS ALERT !!!!!!!!!

Store LocationQueensland Online
Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order from this company

I ordered stock 1 month ago got an email saying delivery would be late due to COVID19. They will not answer the phone or emails. Planning to take action this is a scam

Store Locationonline
sle78

sle78Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I will definitely not use this company again. I ordered products well over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received notice of dispatch. Emailed twice with no reply. Will be lodging a complaint

Store Locationon-line
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Not recommended. I revived no goods no communication.

Ordered bandages on their site, despite numerous emails sent to them with no response and being on hold for 50mins yesterday with no pick up I would not recommend shopping here.

Jose J.

Jose J.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT DEAL WITH

They do not state out of stock, when you chase up you get nothing. Purchased 10 Mar and 3 emails later plus trying to call them and still no response from them.

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

SCAM! Ordered products on 19 March & not sent for delivery until now. Call and email no response!! Crazy scam!!

It is really bad considering they don't even pick up our calls/ respond to our emails. Don't buy products here! Trust me! They have the worst customer care ever!! Terrible! They just take your money then don't even care what happens next meanwhile i need the vitamins!

Store LocationPharmacydirect.com.au
Henry

Henry

Very poor communication- if I could give NO stars I would

I ordered and paid for what I needed 10 days ago. The order has not progressed past the first step. There has been no communication from the company as to what is happening with the order (their site still has the items listed as in stock) and despite several emails, there has been no communication from them.
Never again would I purchase from this company. They have my money and now I am left to try to chase them to get what I paid for.

Store LocationPharmacy Direct online
Daly

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!

Ordered item I tried to get at Chemist Warehouse and they were out of stock. After two weeks of having order they then advice that it is not in stock!

Disappointed

I have been purchasing my (and my families) meds from Pharmacy Direct for years and has always been a great service until now.
Like others I am awaiting meds and am unsure to go back to Dr to get another script(s) etc. I've tried to email them and after waiting on the phone I am now told there is no one available to take my call. I understand this is a crazy time but even an update on orders would be great.
Is this the only way to get a response?????????????

Les

LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find what l need. Fast posting very happy with the service. They have never let me down yet and have saved me a lot of time by ordering online

Store LocationPharmacy Direct
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thanks Les! - So nice to get some positive feedback from our customers :)

JasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

dumbest thing I've ever done

Don't do it , go to the pharmacy physically , my script is lost , so it now mean Drs app , time of work plus the expense poor service overall , dumbest thing I've ever done

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Unfortunately, 1-2 weeks is the standard delivery timeframe for us to receive mail. Your order has been upgraded to express and shipped. Have you received tracking information? - The PD Team

Alan

Alan

They dont tell you stuff is not in stock

Placed an online order, paid and waited five days but I didn't receive an email notifying me that the goods had been shipped, this is their process. Rang up and they didn't have the goods I ordered in stock.
Deceitful is not nice word but certainly applies to an organisation who is happy to take your money and not tell you what you have ordered is not in stock. Avoid this deceitful online pharmacy.

Jamie

Jamie

Never have my order in stock

Every time I buy off this website the products I want say they are in stock and as soon as I pay I get an email to say theyre not! the emails always say to say theyre not in stock and I will have to wait a week or more for the products to get to them

Delivery is way too slow

Needed to order something that was urgent - it took 4 days to arrive auckland to auckland - this should be at last over night if not same day. I cold have driven and picked it up quicker ,

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Hi Lisa - I think you might have us confused with the NZ Pharmacy Direct https://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/. We aren't servicing NZ just yet.
Kind Regards - Caitlin