Pharmacy Direct

Pharmacy Direct (page 3 of 5)

MarathonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wish I had looked at Product Review before ordering

Update 3.
Paypal advised that a refund of $36.69 had been received for the multivitamin.Pharmacy Direct have emailed that the balance of the order will be sent today

Kieta

KietaMelbourne

BE WARNED!!!!

Hopeless communication

8 days after order the items have not been despatched, The wrong phone number is on the order confirmation for questions regarding the order. When you find out the correct one it is busy and the facility to leave a phone message does not appear to work. The main phone number cannot put you through to delivery enquiries

DO NOT BOTHER

If they actually answer the phone, (unlikely), you will be unable to get what you want, and if by some miracle it is in stock, you will wait two weeks for it to arrive. Absolutely terrible.

Pharmacy Direct

They never answer the phone, most stock is out of order (including basic prescription medicines) and the delivery times are extremely unreliable. Add to this the fact the company has just been sold and relocated to Queensland and as a result you cannot access your order history or anything else for that matter, makes this company one to avoid.

Challenge me and go online at pharmacydirect.Com.Au and try to order anything and I bet it will be ''out of stock''.

Completely useless!

annoyed customer

annoyed customerRedcliffe

3 weeks and order not even dispatched

I have been attempting to contact them for a week, phone number is disconnected, emails go unanswered. Lucky I paid through paypal, and have now lodged a dispute. Money debited 3 weeks ago, and order still not dispatched.

Shirl

ShirlSunshine Coast

Money debited 12 days ago but no order yet

I used to use pharmacy direct years ago & found them professional & I got my order quickly.
I thought I would try them again as the product I need is expensive and I need it for up to a year.
The women I spoke to on the phone was helpful but since I placed my order 12 days ago, even though my $$ have been debited, no order has arrived. I tried to ph them a few times but it's very hard to get hold of a person and even after leaving my name & ph no I didn't hear back from them. I sent an email and have been told they will get back to me?? but they are very busy at the moment etc
Very unprofessional & slack & I certainly won't use them again.

roos

roosAU

Business has gone downhill since it sold

Took payment and only supplied about 1/3 of the order and still have not provided the balance. They claim it is on back order and noone answers phones or replies to emails. Very dodgy indeed

It takes two months for over the counter medicines to be delivered.

I ordered over counter medication, after a month, I called them, got put on hold for a long time. They never returned my call. A few days later, I got a tracking number. It will take another 4 weeks for the parcel to be delivered.

Find out how Pharmacy Direct compares to other Chemists

Terrible, poor communication, poor service, paid and no sign of products purchased.

Placed order 2 and half weeks ago and paid via Paypal. Not heard a thing about the order. E-mailed 3 times. No response. Cannot get hold of them on phone. Thank goodness I paid with Paypal and can lodge a dispute and hopefully get my money back. Have used them for years but they are now VERY DODGY.

Middleton

MiddletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling service.

Deb

DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor communication

Sent my scripts down to the address posted on website,which is still Silverwater. Then when after chasing order was told they were moving to Brisbane and do not know where order or scripts are. Very unaccaptable. Wont be using them again

Extremely unhelpful

Posted the incorrect item, had to pay for freight again, when not my fault. Extremely unhelpful trying to resolve issue, did not go out of there way to assist.

jterlich

jterlichAU

11 days waiting on order and NO communication!

Online order. Have been waiting 11 days so far for my order, and there has been no communication whatsoever. Ridiculous!

UMM

UMMSydney, NSW

Terrible Terrible Terrible!

I am really unhappy with this organisation. I ordered $65 worth of products from this organisation that never arrived. Very bad service and it seems they don't care if there customer receives the product, so as long as they get their $$$. 'thieves!

Lowest Prices Guaranteed is a blatant lie

The MajorTasmania

Very slow response

I have used this company in the past with no problems, deliver was a bit slow bit I can live with that. My most recent experience has been below standard. I placed an order on 12th May and on 17th I have still had no confirmation of the order being dispatched, only an email that it has been received. I also sent a query about whether I could add an item but have had no response to this whatsoever.
I will not be using this company again.

No longer any good

I started using Pharmacy Direct about 5 or 6 years ago and they were great. Deliveries would arrive (to Sydney) within 24 hours. If I had to post a script it would arrive within 48 hours.
However, over the last couple of years they have become abysmal. Orders of in-stock item take 2 to 3 days to be shipped and another 2 to 3 days to arrive. Prescription items take a minimum of a week, normally closer to 2.
Just hope they really do have your items too. If they don't you get a credit note, but it is impossible to get the credit. Doesn't matter how many times you email or call, there is always some reason they can't credit your account or credit card.

Warning. Do not use.

This firm is not up to the job. I ordered two lots of products - one for me in Victoria and another for parents in Queensland and everything went to Queensland. Their website seems unable to do anything more than the most basic. Worst part of it all was that they refuse to do anything about it and refuse to admit any error! I wish I had seen this website before ordering. Sympathise with the many other people having the same bad experience.

Ray

Ray

2 weeks and nothing arrived yet

Ordered online on 13th Jan and it was 18th Jan before they even confirmed they had posted out my order. It's now 26th Jan 2 weeks later nothing received. Have received all other orders made that same day from other companies so it's not Australia Post. Will not use again.