Pharmacy Direct

Pharmacy Direct (page 4 of 5)

Ness

NessMelbourne

Thieves is the word that comes to mind

nobody claims responsibility

I ordered about three weeks ago and it was never delivered. The courier company have no details of the order although there is 'paper' evidence that they were involved and Pharmacy Direct not answering my e-mails. Looks like I have to wear a loss, thankfully only $25

Peter J

Peter JSydney

Christmas present that never arrived

pollydoodle

pollydoodlePerth, WA

Long delivery times,. Poor service

Delivery says 3-8 working days. Now 10 and they are saying it will be at least another week. As we will not be here in another week it will have to go back to the post office who will then have to seen it back to pharmacy direct and then I will get a refund!

Charged twice due to an error on their website!

I received a very unhelpful phone call telling me they couldn't do anything until I canceled the dispute with PayPal. They didn't give me anything in writing to acknowledge their error, or even apologise for the inconvenience caused. I'm still waiting, this is a few weeks down the track.

Prue29

Prue29South East Queensland, QLD

Not so Great Anymore

I just changed my review. It is not so great anymore. Only allow buying one can per order. It is insane, who will pay $8 postage for just one can? My last 2 orders were only shipped out much smaller amount than my order after a whole week of waiting. This is no longer convenient anymore.

I found recently so hard to get any A2 or Aptamil stage 2 and 3. It is out of stock in Brisbane everywhere. This store really save me. It ran out of stock very often as well but as long as I signed up the restock notice, I always got notice timely and be able to lock in a few. Only last order they just shipped out much less than my order, all other previous orders were posted very quick and went smoothly. I will definitely stick with them.

There customer service is shocking. I called them to place an order over the telephone and this lady with a squeaky voice was being completely rude to me and had the worst of worst attitude. Never calling or buying from there again.

Col B

Col BToowoomba

It helps with my breathing

I recently ordered an item from Pharmacy Direct and I received it in seven days. I will buy from then again.

rgrant

rgrantMelbourne

A good service spoilt in recent times

mwnew

mwnewHunter Region, NSW

Best On-line Pharmacy

I have used this company for years and never had an issue with anything. They are usually the best for pricing, easy website to navigate and helpful customer service if there are any hiccups.

Delivery fee chaos!!

I have placed orders with Pharmacy Direct and on two occasions they have charged the wrong delivery fee. I paid for my orders including the delivery fee they charged and now they say that the delivery fee was under quoted online and that it was PayPal's fault. What a lot of bull**** !
PayPal paid the amount that was quoted on their orders. They obviously had a glitch in their system that calculated the wrong delivery fee, but they just continue to blame PayPal. I have had numerous phone calls to them and get absolutely no where. They are rude and will just not listen to you. I will pay them what they reckon I owe them but I WILL NEVER shop with them again and recommend others follow suit. they DO NOT deserve a star at all!

Scrivener

ScrivenerPerth, WA

Accepted my money didn't send the goods

Y. L.

Y. L.Sydney

Worst Online Shopping Experience Ever!!

Watch out - They might try to cancel your order for any stupid reason... after your several weeks' waiting!! And the customer services are more desperate than you! Actually I am doubting if they really have the stock to deliver!! Will never shop here again! There are plenty of choices out in the world! What do they think they are??

A couple of days after failing to post this review, and after all the drama, I received my order today with a note in the box - "Unfortunately, we are unable to supply all of your order!......" What a SHAME!

Lea

LeaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst online experience

My recent order took over 3 weeks to arrive. I got no email conformation of my order the money was gone straight away. After a week and a half with no order I questioned where my parcel was and they said due to bad weather my parcel was delayed and it had not even been posted yet because a week later I got a message saying my order was posted. Bad weather indeed.

VPRIMATE

VPRIMATEBrisbane

Poor Delivery, Poor Communication, PD do not update Online Stock Avaliability

Pharmacy Direct does not update their stocks online. Though it shows in stock online and you place the order, you don't receive it.
Customer Service Staff is helpful on phone but there is nothing much that they can do if there is no stock.
Bad service for online buyers.

David

DavidCobar

Poor dispatch and communication

When asked where my parcel was They had no idea Asked when dispatched they couldnt advise then asked who by and still no answer. Parcel with prescriptions turned up several days after we had run out by Aussie post

Terrible service, avoid like the plague

They shipped the incorrect item resulting in incorrect quantities of a product being received. Took 3 emails and 2 phone calls and their response was that there was nothing they could do even after evidence of packaging was sent. AVOID!!

ordered and paid for 4 items...got 3.

I ordered and was charged for 4 items. Only 3 have been delivered. No mention of a refund for the one missing and their phone line is unbelievable! No one answers and then it drops out.
Not impressed and won't be using them again.

Worst experience!

I ordered few products more than a week, but no yet been posted! I rang them, their service people got angry,then hung up the phone! it took me 3 times to call up! I told them to cancel the order and refund, they took my card no, but further processing....

D_mentias

D_mentiasElmhurst

Backward step using couriers

I have used Pharmacy Direct a number of times quite happily, but they have changed to using a courier for parcel delivery. This is a retrograde step for people that live rurally or remote. I will not use them again until they can assure me of prompt and efficient service. AP may cost more but in my case they usually deliver. When dealing with medications this is not good enough.