Pharmacy Direct

Pharmacy Direct (page 4 of 4)

Peeved

PeevedPerth

Woftam !

Bought a pair of thongs several weeks ago - and I still haven't got them. Apparently it takes weeks and weeks to send a pair of thongs in the mail from NSW to Perth. Joke! Avoid Like The Plague People !!! Cheaper and Quicker to order from the USA !

Take your money but do not supply!

They sent my order but one of the items was not in stock. They did not supply the item, but kept my money as a store credit. I asked for a refund via email three times and tried to call three times. Have not received a response to my email and have not been able to reach a customer service representative.

Website froze during order and now they have essentially stolen money by not refunding for an item which was not supplied.

Somecheat

SomecheatMelbourne

Scam Company, buyers beware!

Buyers beware, made an order on 14/01. Until now, no delivery, not responding to multiple follow up email, phone constantly busy when I try to contact them.

Wondering how come there are still people that is happy with them? probably I am just unlucky

From my experience:
Abysmal company: only slightly cheaper prices, no commmunication, non existant customer service.

Chemists

Find out how Pharmacy Direct compares to other Chemists

sletts02

sletts02Brisbane

Terrible Service... Non-existent Company?

Tania

TaniaNSW

Pharmacy direct finally responded to my emails. Still not sure if I will get a refund.

SusanSeniorUlladulla, New South Wales

Pharmacy Direct's price match policy

Today I placed an order with this mail order specialist. I ordered four items and requested their price match guarantee policy as I have done in the past. She agreed to contact Chemist Warehouse to verify the price. She rang back to state that they were refusing to supply me at that price as it was "in store only". I pointed out that nowhere in their FAQ's is this stipulated. Their FAQ's state "PharmacyDirect will match any Australian pharmacy competitors advertised price" Then she said they are not forced to sell to me! They have lost a long term customer and I will make a point of contacting any relatives and friends I have referred to tell them of my experience.

SusanSenior

Today I received a phone call from the manager who apologised, agreed to the price match and on top of that gave me a $15 credit. Thankful this has been resolved as prior to this I had received good service.