Pharmacy Direct

Pharmacy Direct (page 5 of 5)

Mel T

Mel TToowoomba, Queensland

Abysmal service! AVOID!!

mindi

mindiMornington, 3931

Absolutely dreadful

Long term customer, now take 8 days to deliver to melbourne using their courier fastrak express who are even worse. At least PD answer the phone..fastrack express dont.
Stopping all my business with them, classic case of a once good service organisation turning to rubbish....worked OK for a while after sold to Terry white by Coles but now a complete dead loss
once were good
takes days to get a simple order despatched and then they send it via a courier who is hopeless

Vile

Chemists

Find out how Pharmacy Direct compares to other Chemists

Poor delivery system

3 phone calls made to 3 different companies and I still don't know where my package is! Urgently needed the goods - will never order from them again. Cs lady was rude and complained about "me" wasting her time while blaming the delivery company for poor service! Delivery company notified me that they use a third party for my suburb and that I needed to contact him!

I have a newborn and the reason I order online! Never again it will be much easier to drive or catch public transport to a chemist and buy!
Nothing
Poor website and delivery - no value

Dont be fooled by Elite

Dont be fooled by EliteAU

Take for ever to send out order.Then

I have been a client of Pharmacy Direct for many years. They are quick to take your order and money, but that is where it ends. Time after time I put up with their excuses as to why my order was late being sent out. My last order, and now my final, is still yet to arrive and it is moving into over two weeks. When I questioned them, they again said it was Australia Post's fault. Enough is enough. Even when your order does arrive, there is always something missing as it hasn't been in stock, no substitute or correspondence...nothing....STAY AWAY as they will only disappoint.

Bad Service, Slow Postage

Peeved

PeevedPerth

Woftam !

Bought a pair of thongs several weeks ago - and I still haven't got them. Apparently it takes weeks and weeks to send a pair of thongs in the mail from NSW to Perth. Joke! Avoid Like The Plague People !!! Cheaper and Quicker to order from the USA !

Take your money but do not supply!

They sent my order but one of the items was not in stock. They did not supply the item, but kept my money as a store credit. I asked for a refund via email three times and tried to call three times. Have not received a response to my email and have not been able to reach a customer service representative.

Website froze during order and now they have essentially stolen money by not refunding for an item which was not supplied.

Somecheat

SomecheatMelbourne

Scam Company, buyers beware!

Buyers beware, made an order on 14/01. Until now, no delivery, not responding to multiple follow up email, phone constantly busy when I try to contact them.

Wondering how come there are still people that is happy with them? probably I am just unlucky

From my experience:
Abysmal company: only slightly cheaper prices, no commmunication, non existant customer service.

Poor service for latest order.

Have used Pharmacy Direct regularly for a number of years and received reliable and fast service. However have had no e-mails or delivery notices regarding an order placed 17/01/2014. Have only received the initial order confirmation. Waiting for a response from the company. Am disappointed and will reconsider future orders.

Delivery and service standards not what has been expected from previous experience.

Chemists

Find out how Pharmacy Direct compares to other Chemists

Ian

Ian

Excellent Service

You cannot get much better than this. Thur 28 Nov 13 order placed Fri 29 Nov order dispatched Tue 4 Dec am
order delivered in Brisbane. All items received as ordered. Shelf life on some items a few months shorter than you can buy elsewhere but the discounted price more than compensates for this
Quick efficient service at a good price

Rachel

RachelNoonamah

My first order Perfect!!!

After reading the reviews (after) i placed my order (i know, back to front i can be sometimes) i began to worry as i hadn't received my order after a week. I sent an email a couple of days ago, no reply, then i thought "i've been dupped'. A week and a half it's taken, and for the bargain price i cannot complain, and will not complain as they sell goods not a postal service. Thankyou pharmacy direct!!!
Excellent low, low prices, amazing!!
Post a bit slow, but not Pharmacy Directs fault!

sletts02

sletts02Brisbane

Terrible Service... Non-existent Company?

Tania

TaniaNSW

Pharmacy direct finally responded to my emails. Still not sure if I will get a refund.

SusanSeniorUlladulla, New South Wales

Pharmacy Direct's price match policy

Today I placed an order with this mail order specialist. I ordered four items and requested their price match guarantee policy as I have done in the past. She agreed to contact Chemist Warehouse to verify the price. She rang back to state that they were refusing to supply me at that price as it was "in store only". I pointed out that nowhere in their FAQ's is this stipulated. Their FAQ's state "PharmacyDirect will match any Australian pharmacy competitors advertised price" Then she said they are not forced to sell to me! They have lost a long term customer and I will make a point of contacting any relatives and friends I have referred to tell them of my experience.

SusanSenior

Today I received a phone call from the manager who apologised, agreed to the price match and on top of that gave me a $15 credit. Thankful this has been resolved as prior to this I had received good service.