Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

They do NOT guarantee the lowest price

I wanted to place a large order and pointed out several items are much cheaper from other retailers. I told them they were not specials but standard prices and was able to tell them the various companies who I could prove offered these much lower prices as standard pricing. They said I would need to ring up and prove each item each time I reorder and would not update their own pricing even though, for one example, I was able to provide proof it was up to $9 difference on a $20 product. It is up to the customer to do their own research on each indidvidual product and email them proof each time you reorder (even when the price doesnt change and is standard).

EXPIRED MEDICATION!!!!

Ordered 2 times and both times recieved 1month old expired medication. This is bloody shameful. My mother English isn't good so she could have taken expired medication and caused harm. Going to report this business.

P  OFF

P OFF

NO PRODUCT, NO EMAILS, NO ANSWER

Purchased over 2 weeks ago, I got thru to be told my order was being processed, called agin no answer to get a refund as this wait time is ridiculous.
DO NOT USE, SCAMMERS ALERT !!!!!!!!!

Store LocationQueensland Online

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order from this company

I ordered stock 1 month ago got an email saying delivery would be late due to COVID19. They will not answer the phone or emails. Planning to take action this is a scam

Store Locationonline
sle78

sle78Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I will definitely not use this company again. I ordered products well over 2 weeks ago and I still have not received notice of dispatch. Emailed twice with no reply. Will be lodging a complaint

Store Locationon-line
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Not recommended. I revived no goods no communication.

Ordered bandages on their site, despite numerous emails sent to them with no response and being on hold for 50mins yesterday with no pick up I would not recommend shopping here.

Jose J.

Jose J.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT DEAL WITH

They do not state out of stock, when you chase up you get nothing. Purchased 10 Mar and 3 emails later plus trying to call them and still no response from them.

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

SCAM! Ordered products on 19 March & not sent for delivery until now. Call and email no response!! Crazy scam!!

It is really bad considering they don't even pick up our calls/ respond to our emails. Don't buy products here! Trust me! They have the worst customer care ever!! Terrible! They just take your money then don't even care what happens next meanwhile i need the vitamins!

Store LocationPharmacydirect.com.au
Henry

Henry

Very poor communication- if I could give NO stars I would

I ordered and paid for what I needed 10 days ago. The order has not progressed past the first step. There has been no communication from the company as to what is happening with the order (their site still has the items listed as in stock) and despite several emails, there has been no communication from them.
Never again would I purchase from this company. They have my money and now I am left to try to chase them to get what I paid for.

Store LocationPharmacy Direct online

Daly

DalySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!

Ordered item I tried to get at Chemist Warehouse and they were out of stock. After two weeks of having order they then advice that it is not in stock!

Very disappointed

This is first time I purchasing from pharmacy direct and it was very disappointing.
I have ordered 8 box of Restoria Express Mens Dark Brown. when the order arrived, I find half of packaging been damaged and they looks like been on shelf for a long time with dust on top. When I checked the expiry date two of them only one month left.

Store Locationonline

Disappointed

I have been purchasing my (and my families) meds from Pharmacy Direct for years and has always been a great service until now.
Like others I am awaiting meds and am unsure to go back to Dr to get another script(s) etc. I've tried to email them and after waiting on the phone I am now told there is no one available to take my call. I understand this is a crazy time but even an update on orders would be great.
Is this the only way to get a response?????????????

JasonSydney Surrounds, NSW

dumbest thing I've ever done

Don't do it , go to the pharmacy physically , my script is lost , so it now mean Drs app , time of work plus the expense poor service overall , dumbest thing I've ever done

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Unfortunately, 1-2 weeks is the standard delivery timeframe for us to receive mail. Your order has been upgraded to express and shipped. Have you received tracking information? - The PD Team

Alan

Alan

They dont tell you stuff is not in stock

Placed an online order, paid and waited five days but I didn't receive an email notifying me that the goods had been shipped, this is their process. Rang up and they didn't have the goods I ordered in stock.
Deceitful is not nice word but certainly applies to an organisation who is happy to take your money and not tell you what you have ordered is not in stock. Avoid this deceitful online pharmacy.

Jamie

Jamie

Never have my order in stock

Every time I buy off this website the products I want say they are in stock and as soon as I pay I get an email to say theyre not! the emails always say to say theyre not in stock and I will have to wait a week or more for the products to get to them

Rebekah

Samar

Expired items sent

Clive

CliveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 months and still waiting for my order!

I ordered Waterpik toothbrush replacement heads on Oct 26 2018. I still have not received my order as of Dec 14 2018. When I enquire the reply is ALWAYS " we are expecting a delivery early next week and we will ship them out to you immediately". I received 4 out of the 10 items I ordered on Dec 7 again with the usual message as above.
I advise all to strongly avoid this company. They have taken my $300 and not supplied the goods after nearly 2 months.

tmrana

tmrana

Ordered Hay Fever Spray for Hay Fever Season, which is coming after 2 months (commitment was 2 weeks

Ordered 3 bottles of Hay Fever Spray, I received an next day that they are out of stock and the stock is coming next week. So there will be a little delay, After 3 weeks i sent them another email regarding my Hay fever spray as this is the season, and the answer was "Sorry our stock is coming in late november (so another month) wait, Don't trust them and dont buy anything from them. Medication is a thing which we need urgently not like waiting for months.
I am not able to give them 0 Star.
Pathetic service.

MummaClaire

MummaClaireAustralia

Ridiculous Company- DO NOT USE!!

Purchased a variety of medications almost 3 weeks ago so emailed them questioning the whereabouts. "We were waiting for one of them to come back in stock" was the reply. Didn't receive any email asking if I'd like the others sent first or to cancel that one item so I could buy elsewhere. Am 8.5 months pregnant so was ordering for convenience however will never do so again as uncomfortable I am would have managed sometime to get the medications myself. Absolutely rubbish company.