Rose

Rose

Disappointing

Said products I wanted were in stock. When I emailed a week later to find out where my order was, they said, what I had ordered was out of stock.

Store LocationOnline
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Delivery is way too slow

Needed to order something that was urgent - it took 4 days to arrive auckland to auckland - this should be at last over night if not same day. I cold have driven and picked it up quicker ,

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Hi Lisa - I think you might have us confused with the NZ Pharmacy Direct https://www.pharmacydirect.co.nz/. We aren't servicing NZ just yet.
Kind Regards - Caitlin

MarathonSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wish I had looked at Product Review before ordering

Update 3.
Paypal advised that a refund of $36.69 had been received for the multivitamin.Pharmacy Direct have emailed that the balance of the order will be sent today

Chemists

Find out how Pharmacy Direct compares to other Chemists

Deb

DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor communication

Sent my scripts down to the address posted on website,which is still Silverwater. Then when after chasing order was told they were moving to Brisbane and do not know where order or scripts are. Very unaccaptable. Wont be using them again

No longer any good

I started using Pharmacy Direct about 5 or 6 years ago and they were great. Deliveries would arrive (to Sydney) within 24 hours. If I had to post a script it would arrive within 48 hours.
However, over the last couple of years they have become abysmal. Orders of in-stock item take 2 to 3 days to be shipped and another 2 to 3 days to arrive. Prescription items take a minimum of a week, normally closer to 2.
Just hope they really do have your items too. If they don't you get a credit note, but it is impossible to get the credit. Doesn't matter how many times you email or call, there is always some reason they can't credit your account or credit card.

Ray

Ray

2 weeks and nothing arrived yet

Ordered online on 13th Jan and it was 18th Jan before they even confirmed they had posted out my order. It's now 26th Jan 2 weeks later nothing received. Have received all other orders made that same day from other companies so it's not Australia Post. Will not use again.

There customer service is shocking. I called them to place an order over the telephone and this lady with a squeaky voice was being completely rude to me and had the worst of worst attitude. Never calling or buying from there again.

rgrant

rgrantMelbourne

A good service spoilt in recent times

Poor service for latest order.

Have used Pharmacy Direct regularly for a number of years and received reliable and fast service. However have had no e-mails or delivery notices regarding an order placed 17/01/2014. Have only received the initial order confirmation. Waiting for a response from the company. Am disappointed and will reconsider future orders.

Delivery and service standards not what has been expected from previous experience.

Chemists