Pharmacy Direct

The Grey Ghost

The Grey GhostFar North Queensland, QLD

TOTALLY MISREPRESENTED

I recently purchased a portable nebuliser from your company. I inquired prior on your chat line as to the country of manufacture and was informed the device was made in Germany. I was very disappointed to find on arrival that the NEB-008 was NOT made in Germany. You should know that I will not use your company ever again.

Store LocationMolendinar QLD.
Prue29

Prue29South East Queensland, QLD

Not so Great Anymore

I just changed my review. It is not so great anymore. Only allow buying one can per order. It is insane, who will pay $8 postage for just one can? My last 2 orders were only shipped out much smaller amount than my order after a whole week of waiting. This is no longer convenient anymore.

I found recently so hard to get any A2 or Aptamil stage 2 and 3. It is out of stock in Brisbane everywhere. This store really save me. It ran out of stock very often as well but as long as I signed up the restock notice, I always got notice timely and be able to lock in a few. Only last order they just shipped out much less than my order, all other previous orders were posted very quick and went smoothly. I will definitely stick with them.