Karina J

Karina JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service

I ordered a product that ended up being faulty and it was within its 1 year warranty period. All it took was 1 email and I returned the item Reply Paid, and they sent me a replacement item within 1 week. I thought the service and timeliness were excellent.

Store Locationonline

Great experience with Pharmacy Direct

I would absolutely recommend shopping with Pharmacy Direct online. This was my first time buying anything from them but finding the product I was looking for and ordering was easy. My order was delivered in 5 business days and packaged really well too.

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thanks so much for leaving some positive feedback for us Zach. We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us.

Mrs. Zhang

Mrs. ZhangAU

I’ll give my experience at Pharmacy direct a five-star. Don’t know why the ratings are so low, but I’d shop here again.

Very user friendly and would use it again.
Good product
Efficient on picking up the call
Professional on email updates
Quick on delivery
Pharmacy direct is the only store who sell the product I need

Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thankyou so much for your kind feedback.

Les

LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find what l need. Fast posting very happy with the service. They have never let me down yet and have saved me a lot of time by ordering online

Store LocationPharmacy Direct
Pharmacy D.Pharmacy Direct

Thanks Les! - So nice to get some positive feedback from our customers :)

I have been ordering from them for around eight years never had a problem great

Very satisfied received goods quickly goods service would and do recommend it to anyone. Thank you pharmacy direct. Happy chap

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

Fantastic site! Honest!

I made the order online, for a product no stores stock anymore. As I am buying bulk, I was worried if this was an honest company.
Well, YES! Pharmacy Direct sent me emails so I could be home for the delivery, I received everything I purchased and this was all within 4days of purchase (Queensland to Melbourne).
I am extremely happy I found my new go to site when I need refills!

Fast shipping Excellent service

Ordered it on Friday and received it on Tuesday. Very Fast shipping , Customer service Excellent ,Will buy it again and again

Julie29

Julie29Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent service. Can't understand the complaints!

Prompt response time, so friendly, and efficient.

After ordering a prescription face cream that I can't get here in the States, I noticed that I had typed the wrong zip code. I messaged Pharmacy Direct with the email they provided on my invoice, gave them my order number, and within 10 minutes (it was business hours over there) they had emailed back letting me know they corrected it and had successfully processed my order.

I was tentative about ordering after seeing all of the negative reviews, but so far I can't help but say this is a success. They respond when you answer, so just be sure to communicate if you have questions about your order, I found them friendly and helpful.

nolas

nolasAU

Excellent service

Buy from them all the time. Absolutely no issues. Not sure why all these bad reviews ? FAKE bad reviews. I wold recommend them for any online purchase. Competitive prices, rapid delivery.

No idea why these other reviews are so negative! (June 2017 customer)

Col B

Col BToowoomba

It helps with my breathing

I recently ordered an item from Pharmacy Direct and I received it in seven days. I will buy from then again.

mwnew

mwnewHunter Region, NSW

Best On-line Pharmacy

I have used this company for years and never had an issue with anything. They are usually the best for pricing, easy website to navigate and helpful customer service if there are any hiccups.

Ian

Ian

Excellent Service

You cannot get much better than this. Thur 28 Nov 13 order placed Fri 29 Nov order dispatched Tue 4 Dec am
order delivered in Brisbane. All items received as ordered. Shelf life on some items a few months shorter than you can buy elsewhere but the discounted price more than compensates for this
Quick efficient service at a good price

Rachel

RachelNoonamah

My first order Perfect!!!

After reading the reviews (after) i placed my order (i know, back to front i can be sometimes) i began to worry as i hadn't received my order after a week. I sent an email a couple of days ago, no reply, then i thought "i've been dupped'. A week and a half it's taken, and for the bargain price i cannot complain, and will not complain as they sell goods not a postal service. Thankyou pharmacy direct!!!
Excellent low, low prices, amazing!!
Post a bit slow, but not Pharmacy Directs fault!