Pharmacy Online
4.2 from 1,011 reviews · View Details

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (563)

Clem

ClemMurray Region, NSW

In Stock, Best Price and Reliable.

Compared to similar online Chemists, I found time saving store navigation with any product I sought, readily available with top brands at the best price. I will happily continue to purchase here.

Danny S.

Danny S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and speedy delivery

The prices at Pharmacy online are always great! Ordering is straightforward and the items always arrive in super fast time. Even with shipping costs I can get products delivered to my door cheaper than I can buy at local pharmacies!

Maz60

Maz60Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nose spray

Well packed, it was send in time, great customer service with pharmacy online, and I am always happy shopping with them, and I find that the package are well packaged

Good prices, good selection

Fast delivery, good prices. Items I wanted were not available in local stores but found them here instead. Delivery was fast and items came to my house within a couple days

Jenni D.

Jenni D.Sydney, NSW

fast and good service

The store is easy to navigate, I find the search engine effective. I am very satisfied with the quality of product I purchased. The delivery was fast and problem free.

Abbuss

AbbussSouthwest, VIC

Ease Of Purchase

I use Pharmacy Online more and more its cheaper and easier than going to the shops which are often out of stock. I get my goods on time and at a better price. I made a mistake with my order once and with a simple phone call they fixed it up. They have an excellent range and have many items not available in shops.

Pharmacy Online
Pharmacy OnlinePharmacy Online

Hi Abbuss,
Thank you for shopping with us and also for your review. So happy we could help you both with products and with service. We look forward to assisting you again.
Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

Anne

AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

this is a great place to shop online for all your needs. The site is easy to use; there's a wide product range; and of course, the best prices. best of all is the prompt service even in covid times!

Mai-Han

Mai-HanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and products

I bought Dr. Ho's Circulation Promoter for my dad and it's helped him a lot. It comes with patches for the back too. I tried it and it relieved my back pain, amazing! I'm going to buy the back pain relief one for myself now. Thanks Dr. Ho!

Evelyn H.

Evelyn H.Northeast, VIC

Quick dispatch and free samples!

I've ordered a few times now and have had quick dispatch as well as getting everything I ordered. I didn't realise the first couple of times I ordered that they have free samples available that you can choose yourself, but I chose some with my last order and received them. They also have discounts available so I will continue to shop with them. Only negative thing is no choice for express shipping, only standard shipping available, but hopefully they will change this in the future as sometimes items are needed quickly.

Siew

SiewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices, convenient shop at home

Good range of products at competitive prices. Easy to search for products I want. It is not difficult for me to receive free delivery. All up, very happy with Pharmacy Online.

S kyri

S kyriVictoria

Fantastic online pharmacy easy to navigate

It was Easy to find products and navigate the store Very satisfied with all the products I’ve bought and at great prices too. Will definitely buy from pharmacy online again.

Shelly

ShellySouth West, QLD

Competitive Prices, Fast Delivery and Good Product Descriptions

I have found shopping with Pharmacy Online so easy and love the product range and information detailing ingredients useful for easier comparison.
Delivery was fast and package arrived in great shape.
Love this site.

Sasse

SasseWestern Australia

Good customer support

Ordered my first purchase with pharmacy online.
Unfortunately the product was out of stock. However, the support team advised me of the issue and offered alternative solutions. True to the their word, the order eventually arrived without me hassling!!

Beryl

BerylSouth-East, TAS

Large Range and Great Prices

The site is very easy to navigate with a large range of products. The prices are also better than I could find elsewhere. The whole ordering process is easy with great tracking to keep you up-to-date with the delivery status.

Quick delivery

the products were well packed and arrived quickly. Not damaged and i would buy online again as it was a smooth transaction.
Highly recommended to future buyers a a a +

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

Happy customer

I don't drive so shopping at pharmacy online makes my life easier. The online store is easy to use and always has everything I need. Products are of the best quality and prices are better than my local pharmacy. I would recommend pharmacy online to everyone.

Soon

SoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The price was cheaper

The price was cheaper than other store.
The VK6 was very useful for women,and on eBay and vk6 online was 89.95 per box, but on pharmacyonle just 47.95aud, half price!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to order, reliable, good value and happy with the product

Pharmacyonline is your one stop shop for placing orders online and they are reliable. The product I purchased was of good value and quality. Happy with the entire process from placing the order through to the prompt delivery of my order.

Person A

Person ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth using Pharmacyonline

I am unable to visit any shops because of a disability, and I found Pharmacyonline to be a godsend. They are efficient, and the prices are also quite good too.

louis

louisSydney, NSW

best price! widest range

very easy to find the products that you like.
all range of products are available, discount still available. fantastic.
official website authorized, you do not need to consider whether it is appropriate or not

Dianeasked

How do I get my code for the $10 off after I have written my review - Diane

SAM
SAM

You should have received a card in your order that will give you the info you need. pharmacyonline.com.au/feedback

Diane

I put in a review from the address on the card but did not receive a discount code

Magenta S.asked

Has anyone out there used the online pharmacy green staunt? They have a wide range of prescription medication quite reasonable and they respond to my emails promptly. I'm afraid that they are just trying to get money first then may not hear from them again. He's pushing me to make a payment & im rather desperate, i don't usually buy on line for meds. If anyone has any info on this site id appreciate your thoughts. I can't find ANYTHING on them positive or negative?? Thanks in advance

Mark M.
Mark M.

Try chemist warehouse instead

Magenta S.

I’m actually asking about the On line store called Greenstaunt???! Not called online pharmacy. Chemist warehouse did not have what I need. Thanks though

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

From a quick web search it looks like an America company that sells marijuana and face masks !? As it has nothing to do with Pharmacy Online nor any Australian store I don’t see why you expect consumers to see your question.

Anyway what success did you eventually get ?

raquel basked

what is the price of methenamine hippurate (hiprex) 1 gram tablets. Also, what are shipping charges to Redlands, CA 9374?

raquel b

you got the zip code wrong it's 92374.

Bent O.
Bent O.

No I didn’t. It is already on the way.

Fired Up
Fired Up

But YOU typed in the zip code??

Get an answer from our members and Pharmacy Online representatives