4.2 from 1,011 reviews · View Details

4.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (22) · No

Great Item!

The product was as expected and the price very competitive. I was very happy with the speed of the delivery. Certainly a repeat customer. Product range was better than competitors.

Hi David,
Great news and we look forward to being able to help you again.

Nicole

NicoleGippsland, VIC

Nutralife probiotica extra

Great product at a competitive price. I have seen positive results. Love the free samples offered. The website is easy to use. Delivery was reasonably quick. I will be ordering with you again.

Hi Nicole,
What a great product and so happy we can offer the free samples too. They are a great way to try new products without having to pay and there are always new ones to try.
Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline team

Genuine product

In my opinion it did take far too long for delivery. I sincerely do hope that my next order will come much sooner. I do appreciate quality and price for my order.

Hi Allana,
Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that we did not get your order to you as quickly as you had hoped. We will definitely try our hardest for your next order.

gracie22

gracie22Perth, WA

Fast communication and great service.

I ordered multiple items including glass jar items. Unfortunately few of them arrived damaged. I reported to the support team and they were apologetic and very helpful. Delivery people out there must don’t read the word ‘fragile’ on the box.

Hi Gracie,
We are so sorry to hear that some of your products arrived damaged but we are very happy that we were able to quickly rectify this for you.

Great Customer Service

Had an issue with a product and the customer service I received with Rochelle was extraordinary. Easy to navigate the site and delivered in super fast time. Thanks Pharmacy on Line

Hi Laura,
Many thanks and we love when one of our team gets great feedback. Well done Rochelle!

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not in stock

Advertised the item I wanted but a week after I purchased it there was no confirmation. I called up and found it was not in stock and that they could order it in.
Rated 2 stars as they at least refunded me promptly.
Do not recommend unless you are happy to wait a while.

Escaped

Escaped

Shipping service fraud

Pharmacy OnlinePharmacy Online

If I could give zero i would

Brenda J.

Brenda J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pharmacy online is very convenient and well priced

I am very happy with the ease of ordering and the product range and prices. I am very satisfied with speed of delivery, I have always received the order quickly.

Karin

KarinPerth, WA

Great service will use again!

The product (oil of Olay)was well priced and delivered on time!
What more do you need online?
great range, easy to find and quick delivery!
The only problem is I have to say more on this review in order to post it!!!!!!

Elaine

ElaineSydney, NSW

Fast delivery

I tried to order some items in other chemist but they all are out of stock. Finally I got them in Pharmacy online, and the delivery is very fast.
Cheers

easy to use, good prices

Easy to use, always has the best prices online, and super quick delivery. would totally recommend this site to family and friends. i always use this site to purchase the clear skin active range, cause its super hard to find.

Luluru

LuluruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Out of stock and no notification

jennifer c.

jennifer c.Sydney, NSW

Fast delivery, competitive price

It is very easy to put the order & make payment online, fast delivery. It also has a great range of products with competitive prices,a must next online shopping pharmacy store.

Carmelinda

CarmelindaSydney, NSW

You guys are great

Website so easy to navigate and always find what I'm after. Very satisfied with prices and range avalible and quality is always great. I find that the prices are unbeatable and delivery is always fast and on time. Everything is well packaged and great customer service.

Kirky

KirkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great flat teddy

Easy way to shop for a few extra items. Goods arrived promptly and in good order, Quickly found what I was looking for on the website and simple to negotiate around site

very great.

Very convenient, received within two working days.Don't have to go to the store to buy it by myself。verysatisfy with products bought from this site, and will strongly recommend to my friend.

Perfect

easy and quick process to order and shop online, quite convenient and efficient, the products are nice, still keeping using and hope they are efficient. by the way the delivery was fantastic, didn't wait for a long time.

Karen

KarenGoulburn Valley, VIC

My delivery was prompt
Very happy with my purchase as I could not buy the item anywhere. I now can browse and get gift ideas. The specials are good too

Sharon B.

Sharon B.Mid North Coast, NSW

My go to supplier

Got the products I wanted at a good price. Delivery was very prompt. The website is easy to navigate and getting to checkout is a fast process. Definitely will be ordering again very soon.

Dianeasked

How do I get my code for the $10 off after I have written my review - Diane

SAM
SAM

You should have received a card in your order that will give you the info you need. pharmacyonline.com.au/feedback

Diane

I put in a review from the address on the card but did not receive a discount code

Magenta S.asked

Has anyone out there used the online pharmacy green staunt? They have a wide range of prescription medication quite reasonable and they respond to my emails promptly. I'm afraid that they are just trying to get money first then may not hear from them again. He's pushing me to make a payment & im rather desperate, i don't usually buy on line for meds. If anyone has any info on this site id appreciate your thoughts. I can't find ANYTHING on them positive or negative?? Thanks in advance

Mark M.
Mark M.

Try chemist warehouse instead

Magenta S.

I’m actually asking about the On line store called Greenstaunt???! Not called online pharmacy. Chemist warehouse did not have what I need. Thanks though

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

From a quick web search it looks like an America company that sells marijuana and face masks !? As it has nothing to do with Pharmacy Online nor any Australian store I don’t see why you expect consumers to see your question.

Anyway what success did you eventually get ?

raquel basked

what is the price of methenamine hippurate (hiprex) 1 gram tablets. Also, what are shipping charges to Redlands, CA 9374?

raquel b

you got the zip code wrong it's 92374.

Bent O.
Bent O.

No I didn’t. It is already on the way.

Fired Up
Fired Up

But YOU typed in the zip code??

Get an answer from our members and Pharmacy Online representatives