Pharmacy Online

Pharmacy Online (page 3 of 51)

4.2 from 1,011 reviews · View Details

4.2

1,011 reviews

Howard B

Howard BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Maseur massage sandle

Navigating the online store was very quick and easy, to find what I wanted. The range of products available gave me a vast selection of saddles. I was very pleased with the quality of the saddles & price. Buying online saved me the headache of driving around, to find what I wanted.

Hi Howard,
Great news that we saved you the frustration searching around. Online shopping is so convenient.

David A

David ASydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

I have now placed a few orders for various products from Pharmacy Online and have never had any issues. The website is very easy to navigate, the pricing is excellent and there has been reliable and speedy delivery even through these COVID times. I am very happy with the service and will definitely order again.

Hi David,
Yay, thank you for being a repeat customer with us and we look forward to helping you again.
Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

Great to get things tstraight to your door

The quality of product i brought was as good as when I buy it in a retail store. It came in good condition and was delivered in a reasonable time frame.

Hi Kate,
Thanks for your review and we hope to see you shop with us again soon.

Good Bargain on some products

It was ok to navigate no issues and also user friendly, I was very satisfied with vast range of products and they were all well known brands so good quality

Mel

MelVictoria

Fantastic Service

First time using your company. I found my desired product with ease, ordering was a breeze and delivery was prompt. Two thumbs up from me. I will be ordering again.

Excellent service

My order was dispatched quickly and I received it within a week. The products received are as described and in good condition. I would gladly order from Pharmacy Online again.

raj

rajPerth, WA

still trying it

very easy with finding, selecting and purchasing this product. Highly recommended store to purchase things if you want it quick and easy. Save time and hassle than driving to a store

Lou M

Lou MSydney, NSW

Good price, good product!

Decent shipping time and the product is great, it definitely has helped calm my hormonal acne. I’m really excited to see what my skin looks like in a few months time!

Deb

Deb

The best way to keep on top of our essentials

Totally easy I order a variety of items and find it easy to get my brand and amount. I prefer to order in bulk and always have on hand. Easier to use than wandering around isles.

Hi Deb,
We are happy to hear that you found our online website so easy to use and we look forward to assisting you again.

Roger C

Roger CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

I have been ordering products for some time from Pharmacy Online and have never had any issues. The pricing is excellent with reliable and speedy delivery. Very happy with their service.

Hi Roger,
Fantastic and we hope to help you again soon.

Skin Regenerator l

Skin Regenerator lotion and cream are my daily routine and must buy that only have a good price here..And try to add some rosehip oil with them to enhance the effect

Hi Tracy,
What great products and we are happy that we could get them to you at a fantastic price.

Janice G.

Janice G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Baby Bottles

Purchased Cherub baby and avent bottles starter set, brought theses for my daughter as website had a great range of starter sets, excellent quality and was a good price. Shipping was very fast. Going purchase another set.

Hi Janice,
Thank you for the feedback and keep an eye on our website as we are constantly looking for great new baby items.

Excellent service

Online ordering on this site is very user friendly but also backed up with great customer service - personal, prompt & helpful. One product on my order was out of stock but I was quickly contacted by email for advice on how to proceed with the order. I was also able to chat via email with a pharmacist regarding product advice & alternatives. Goods were exactly as ordered & expected. Received the order promptly. Very happy customer :)

Hi JMM,
We just love hearing stories like this and big shout out to our fantastic customer service team & pharmacists who are always working hard to help our customers.

Great Item!

The product was as expected and the price very competitive. I was very happy with the speed of the delivery. Certainly a repeat customer. Product range was better than competitors.

Hi David,
Great news and we look forward to being able to help you again.

xiaoling

xiaolingPerth, WA

perfect !

it 's good ,i always buy productions here. i recommdate to my family and friends.they all think good.I am a big fan of here . good shopping experience ,great ! I really like here.

Hi Xiaoling,
Thank you for your review and for recommending us to your friends. We look forward to helping you again.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Timely Delivery

Hi Paul,
Thanks for the review and we are always expanding our range so there are always new surprises to find.

Kevin M.

Kevin M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy never again

Placed an online order on 6 Aug 2020. All items were advertised as in stock. After a number of days I emailed customer service to see where my order is. I was then advised that one of the items wasn't in stock. I was given a refund for the unavailable item. It is now 27 Aug 2020 and I am still waiting on delivery. Not happy.

Nicole

NicoleGippsland, VIC

Nutralife probiotica extra

Great product at a competitive price. I have seen positive results. Love the free samples offered. The website is easy to use. Delivery was reasonably quick. I will be ordering with you again.

Hi Nicole,
What a great product and so happy we can offer the free samples too. They are a great way to try new products without having to pay and there are always new ones to try.
Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline team

Glitter G.

Glitter G.South East Queensland, QLD

FIRST RESPONSE tests.

Arrived on time. Package was intact. No damage to products. Great price, especially for the brand and how many tests are in the box. Beats the local stores prices by $10 per packet.

Hi Glitter,
Great to hear that we saved you so much money and that we got the goods to you so quickly.

Rit

RitCanberra 2600, ACT

Perfect service

It was Very easy to navigate to the store.
I am Totally satisfied with the range of products.
The product quality was Excellent and delivery service was amazing. I m very happy.

Hi Rit,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad we made your shopping experience easy.

Dianeasked

How do I get my code for the $10 off after I have written my review - Diane

SAM
SAM

You should have received a card in your order that will give you the info you need. pharmacyonline.com.au/feedback

Diane

I put in a review from the address on the card but did not receive a discount code

Magenta S.asked

Has anyone out there used the online pharmacy green staunt? They have a wide range of prescription medication quite reasonable and they respond to my emails promptly. I'm afraid that they are just trying to get money first then may not hear from them again. He's pushing me to make a payment & im rather desperate, i don't usually buy on line for meds. If anyone has any info on this site id appreciate your thoughts. I can't find ANYTHING on them positive or negative?? Thanks in advance

Mark M.
Mark M.

Try chemist warehouse instead

Magenta S.

I’m actually asking about the On line store called Greenstaunt???! Not called online pharmacy. Chemist warehouse did not have what I need. Thanks though

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

From a quick web search it looks like an America company that sells marijuana and face masks !? As it has nothing to do with Pharmacy Online nor any Australian store I don’t see why you expect consumers to see your question.

Anyway what success did you eventually get ?

raquel basked

what is the price of methenamine hippurate (hiprex) 1 gram tablets. Also, what are shipping charges to Redlands, CA 9374?

raquel b

you got the zip code wrong it's 92374.

Bent O.
Bent O.

No I didn’t. It is already on the way.

Fired Up
Fired Up

But YOU typed in the zip code??

Get an answer from our members and Pharmacy Online representatives