Pharmacy Online

Pharmacy Online (page 4 of 51)

4.2 from 1,011 reviews · View Details

4.2

1,011 reviews

Super reliable

I used Pharmacy Online for different supplements, The store is so easy to navigate and has a great range. The delivery of goods was also nice and quick. Definitely recommend.

Hi Matt,
Thank you for the review and the recommendation.

Przemas

PrzemasSydney, NSW

Perfect product ,pleasant transaction

Product as requested ,easy to find ,quick process,-parcel arrived with perfect condition
Very convenient, affordable price point as well -Definitely will be back to shooing with pharmacy online

Hi Przemas,
Thank you and we look forward to helping you again soon.
Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

Reliable with a large range of excellent-quality brands

I use Pharmacy Online for a few of specific supplements and products that are hard to find anywhere else. Excellent customer service, good prices, quick delivery and easy navigable website.

Hi Marina,
We love helping people to find those hard to find items. Thanks for letting us know.

Very good

It’s easy to navigate and find what I want and am happy with what I found on their website and the price is very competitive as well. Definitely will come back again to purchase from them.

Hi Bakchilui,
We look forward to helping you again soon.

claude

claudeSydney, NSW

great online service

excellent service, arrived on time , very well packed and competently priced. Will use again and tell my friends about this company and how easy it is to use. thank you

Hi Claude,
Thanks, word of mouth is the best:).

Frustrating website

When trying to look for products the Search button did not work - so had to use drop downs to look for products. Many of the dropdowns were empty which sent me to a sign up page - even though I was already logged in. This was a frustrating experience.

AJ

AJ

Satisfied

The goods arrived on time and it was easy to order it online and for a good price. I mostly order fish oil made overseas and it was available even during lock down.

Hi AJ,
Great to know that we were able to help you during these difficult times.
Kind Regards, The PharmacyOnline Team

Items arrived on time with no issue. I got a great deal, thank you! I am very satisfied ordering from this company. It was well packaged and very helpful. I recommend this company.

Hi Ashley Jane,
Thank you for shopping with us and recommending us:)

Satisfied customer!

I have always been pleased with my purchases. The ordering Process is extremely easy with prompt delivery and the products are packaged extremely well. This site is my new way of shopping.

Hi Shaz,
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Speedy delivery

Wanted to try optifast products, and pharmary online has reli good price on those, and they arrived at my door in 5 days during lock down. Well done, keep it up!

Hi Lee,
Thanks & we will!!

Cris

CrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy I found Pharmacy Online website!

The website is user friendly and the products are cheaper that other stores I've checked. The delivery was also fast, products were properly packed and quality is superb. Great shopping experience especially during pandemic.

Hi Cris,
And we are so happy you found us:). We look forward to helping you again soon.

I need it every day

Easiness in purchasing is very important to me that's why I love how easy it is to purchase with Pharmacy on line. I have a great selection to choose from and I can do it all from my computer without having to go to the pharmacy. And it is delivered to me door within a week.

Hi Millie,
We have worked hard to improve our website and delivery speed. Thanks for letting us know our hard work is paying off.

Anastasia

AnastasiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good to have in these times

it was easy to navigate and i did find most of the products i was looking for with a few exceptions those being still displayed yet unavailable for a while now. Due to that fact my order took a month to be received and i was never told why,even when i had rang myself to ask of my order delayed. Products i had ordered were ones well known and i continue oredering them.

Wilfred

WilfredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast Delivery & Great Service

The website was easy to navigate and the products well priced. I received my order within 3 days and am happy with all the products I ordered. I much prefer ordering these items online than going to an actual store as I can easily compare the products and prices from home.

Hi Wilfred,
Yes, it is so convenient to shop online and often a great way to save money.

Fluffy's Mum

Fluffy's MumSydney, NSW

Great Service and Good Prices

I was very pleased to receive my online order today. I got my favourite glycolic acid moisturiser (Neostrata Lotion Plus) at an excellent price. Not all chemists stock Neostrata, so I will definitely be re-purchasing from Pharmacy Online in future.

Hi,
Great news & we hope to see you shop from us again soon.
Kind Regards , The PharmacyOnline Team

Inara H.

Inara H.Central West, NSW

Excellent Service Good Products

I have used pharmacy online for a number of years as my go-to place to buy vitamins. The range is extensive, the products always arrive quickly, and the price is very competitive. Why would I go anywhere else?

Hi Inara,
We love your review!! Thank you. Keep an eye on our vitamin range as we are currently adding some new exciting items.

phyllisV

phyllisVWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best online

Use this online often as it is easy to find products, they are well priced, delivered on time with no problems. Thank you, I will continue to use this online pharmacy.

Hi Phyllis,
Thank you, we are working hard to ensure our prices are great and delivery fast.

Gail Baker

Gail BakerGoldfields, WA

Pharmacy Online is my first place to look for pharmaceutical needs

Pharmacy Online has a very easy site to navigate, a great product selection with quality products and very efficient with dispatching what I purchase with tracking details.
This time I purchased Optifast breakfast bars which are delicious and handy to have in my bag to eat instead of fast food when I am out and about.

Hi Gail,
Optifast is a fantastic product and we are so happy we were able to get it to you quickly.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasant shopping experience

I have been shopping for my daily supplement on this site for a year. My experience has been very pleasant and smooth. Price is reasonable compare to other sites and stores too.

Hi Mel,
Thanks for shopping with us this year and hope we can continue to assist you.

Kate D.

Kate D.South-East, TAS

The best

A really easy way to buy online. Great products, and fantastic prices. So happy I found this website. Excellent service, easy to use website, and fast delivery. Will definitely use again.

Dianeasked

How do I get my code for the $10 off after I have written my review - Diane

SAM
SAM

You should have received a card in your order that will give you the info you need. pharmacyonline.com.au/feedback

Diane

I put in a review from the address on the card but did not receive a discount code

Magenta S.asked

Has anyone out there used the online pharmacy green staunt? They have a wide range of prescription medication quite reasonable and they respond to my emails promptly. I'm afraid that they are just trying to get money first then may not hear from them again. He's pushing me to make a payment & im rather desperate, i don't usually buy on line for meds. If anyone has any info on this site id appreciate your thoughts. I can't find ANYTHING on them positive or negative?? Thanks in advance

Mark M.
Mark M.

Try chemist warehouse instead

Magenta S.

I’m actually asking about the On line store called Greenstaunt???! Not called online pharmacy. Chemist warehouse did not have what I need. Thanks though

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

From a quick web search it looks like an America company that sells marijuana and face masks !? As it has nothing to do with Pharmacy Online nor any Australian store I don’t see why you expect consumers to see your question.

Anyway what success did you eventually get ?

raquel basked

what is the price of methenamine hippurate (hiprex) 1 gram tablets. Also, what are shipping charges to Redlands, CA 9374?

raquel b

you got the zip code wrong it's 92374.

Bent O.
Bent O.

No I didn’t. It is already on the way.

Fired Up
Fired Up

But YOU typed in the zip code??

Get an answer from our members and Pharmacy Online representatives