Pharma Deal Online store

Pharma Deal Online store

Where is my order ?

I placed my order 100016317 on the 02/08/19.
I queried where my order was on the 11/08/19.
No answers to my enquiries yet.
Can someone please let me know when I can expect my order or a refund.

Dear Customer, We apologize for the delay. We conducted an investigation to find out what happened to your order. It was found out that it is in transit. We have emailed you the order details. PharmaDeal

Excellent experience, fast delivery

First time using Pharmadeal, Bought a couple of perfumes to give as a gift. The products have been in excellent quality and delivery has been prompt.
Great buy and great value!
Would definitely buy again from Pharmadeal!

Superb service

I am a regular online shopper . I usually buy clothes , make up , beauty products , amenities and utilities online .

I visit quite a few websites due to this passion of mine and I fine that Pharmadeal lives up to my shopping experience all the time due to their product availability , pricing and delivery .

Customer service is friendly and respectful and I have had great experiences every time .

Thank you for being there for avid shoppers like myself .

Superb Service.

I bought a set of toothbrush covers from Pharmadeal. They sent me the item which was exactly what was advertised. Quick delivery and excellent service. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Bad Customer Service

They were supposed to refund me for goods they haven’t sent and do not have in stock. I keep calling them and they keep promising me. Next step is I will open Paypal complain case against them to get my money back. Customers should not chase their money. Bad service, had enough.

Hi Joe, We apologize for the delay and we have ensured that your order has arrived. Regarding the refund, we regret that it took a while for your refund to be processed. It was precisely why we decided to refund you for two of the six items you ordered. Hope to serve you better.

Be careful with this company. Bad customer service.

Dont reply to emails when asking where my order is & when you ring them to ask why they dont reply & where is my order they give excuses. I asked them for a refund cos they didn't send my stuff & they said they would & still waiting weeks later so had to do a dispute with PayPal cos they haven't sent anything or refunded.

Hi Tam. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We were having quite a few technical issues that hindered the refund process. As you can see, we have never had refund issues before. We hope to serve you better.Thats crap. You didn't even respond to PayPal

Terrible store don’t buy from them they keep your money and do t deliver goods

These guys are fakes look at the reviews I think eBay should ban them,they take your money mine was two weeks ago,still no stock,Ithink they are going broke.They took$50 from my severely disabled son still no refund 2 weeks later.I am going to consumer affairs tomorrow, just read all the bad reviews to the right.

BAD SERVICE EVER

I bought 5 items from them, could't track my order online like their advertising. When asking for tracking my order, I got really slow responses and a lie that they would dispatch my order on Monday (after 3 days placing). Then, they were still keeping ignoring my order and messages on Monday. On Tuesday, they sent me an apologize mail because of the lack of item, so they couldn't dispatch my order on Monday and offered a refund or express postal upgrading. Being afraid of they would take more time to proceed the refund, so I decided to let them send my order without the missing item. Eventually, when receiving the parcel, I realized 1 item is nearly expired. I sent them the complain mail and ask for the refund of missing item but no response.
This is not a fake review. I have all the evidences.

Deceiving ad

I purchased 2 perfumes RALPH LAUREN Polo Sport Eau de Toilette 75ml for $45.38 each on 18-Feb-2019
showing (Availability: In stock when I bought it). Took my payment instantly & since then it is showing Status: as ' Processing' I emailed them today (22-Feb-2019) to ask for a tracking number &their reply
___________________________________________________________________________
*22-Feb-2019*
sales pharmadeal
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your email.
Unfortunately, it looks like the items on your order are out of stock.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We are trying to procure the item but unfortunately, there can be a long delay before new stocks arrive for fragrances.
We would be happy to process you a refund if needed.
Please let us know what would you prefer.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Today 22-Feb-2019 this item is currently available to purchase on pharmadeal.com.au & showing the stock is available to purchase. ACCC has clearly stated:
Under the Australian Consumer Law, businesses must not accept payment for products or services if:
*they do not intend to supply them
**they know, or should have known, they would not be able to supply the products or services within the timeframe indicated or if no timeframe was provided, within a reasonable time

cedar hair foam

I made my purchase online. I found this product, It was very hard to buy in-store. A quick delivery too.

Pharma Deal - I think I love you!

First time purchaser with Pharma Deal. Extremely happy with service, product, savings (BIG savings!) and postage time. I live interstate and delivery was within the time frame I was expecting (and what had been estimated).
I only came across this site after doing an online price comparison of the item I was wanting for my Mum and Dad. The item specifically purchased was almost 50% cheaper than the shops here. Unbelievable saving!
Thank you Pharma Deal, I will most definitely be visiting your site again.

Great products

I made my purchases online, great prices and products and excellent delivery time frame. Will definitely order again when products are needed.

excellent

Recieved my order after 2 days ordering online. Great price very competitive. Would be happy to use this service again

We are always happy to serve you to our best

Amazing shipping and amazing product

Shipping was really quick and cheap, compared to other online stores. Product was amazing, defintely would buy frequently. Couls have been better packaging though

Thanks for your appreciation .

Excellent!!

Fantastic service. Received item 2 days after ordering online. Was half the price of competitors. Friendly call to advise item was on the way. Will be back.

Thanks So much !

fast and friendly service

Purchased product online and arrived 2 days later. Courtesy phone call letting me know order had been shipped was appreciated.

Will always serve you to our best

My online order was shipped immediately and I am pleased with the service. I would definitely buy from Pharmadeal again in the future. Their prices are very good too. :)

Thanks for your support

Splendid service.

This was my first experience with this online portal. I found the prices highly competitive. My online shopping experience was superb and I received my Order quickly.

Thank you for your prompt service. I would surely recommend this website to my friends.

Thank you for the review . Much appreciated .

Very Happy Customer. On my way to place my second order soon.

Recently, I had a very good online purchase experience through PharmaDealOnline. Last week, I had purchased more than $100 worth of products (for a free delivery charge from Melbourne to Sydney). All products received in 5-6 days in good packing condition. The prices are extremely competitive. With these prices, surely they must be bombarded by online orders. LOWEST PRICES ON ALL ITEMS. One MUST have patience. Couple of days of time delay. But with these prices, I am more than happy to wait. My place of choice to shop online for any pharmacy related products. ONE HAPPY CHAPPY

Thanks for your positive response . Will always endeavour to keep your enthusiasm for shopping with us going good.

Misleading images used to sell their products. Stay away.

I thought I was making a good deal by buying what was supposed to be a bundle of 12 SCHICK Hydro 5 Blades, as shown on their website, for $16.50. The parcel arrived one month later (!) and contained only 4 blades. I talked to the manager on the phone on 9 February and she told me that this was the picture provided by Schick. She recognised it is misleading but claimed she can't do anything about it. If you are into surprises, Pharmadeal is a good website for you. I will stick to Woolies or Coles next time. Cheers.

Here is the link if you are interested: https://www.pharmadealonline.com.au/schick-hydro-5-blades-4-pack

We do not have misleading images on our website . When the link customer himself has provided is checked it shows the exact image for the product purchased. It is for the Schick hydro 5 blade 4 pack as per what customer ordered . We do not sell 12 blades at all and customer called and asked our manager to use the image from Google which is illegal . Even then we graciously accepted that we will refund customer when we receive product back but he informed us that if we had provided him products to the triple value of what he purchased he would not have written this review. We provide excellent customer service but cannot succumb to the greed of customers for that.How dishonest is this comment. Pharmadeal has changed the image of their product further to my review. As I was expecting this kind of reaction, I took the time to take a screenshot of their website prior to the change. Have a look for yourself and make your own mind up about this company. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27666168/Pharmadeal%20Schick%20screenshot.jpegWe do not sell the product customer states he ordered. The description clearly states what the product is and so does the image . When customer was contacted by us about the link he posted which clearly shows the correct image he has now posted a new link .Why does he keep changing this . Leads us to believe that he is dishonest not us.