PharmaSave

PharmaSave

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Worst Pharmacist Experience!

inexperienced, lack of knowledge pharmacist. Did not return my prescription. Kept cross-questioning me. Very poor management of clients!
This is definitely my first and last experience.
Would recommend other pharmacies
Very bad experience

Store LocationWestfield Eastgardens

Susan

SusanMelbourne

Wonderful service and matches Chemist Warehouse prices

Just started this separate posting because I randomly stopped here to get a script filled the other day. The Pharmacist was professional, helpful, quick, and really delivered excellent service, which can be rare these days. On top of that, they matched the Chemist Warehouse price for the scripts I wanted. Anyway, I have a brochure, and this place offers not only good service and price, but also free 20 minute consultations on medications, and lots of other useful stuff. Definitely will use them again.

Jason aka Anon

Jason aka AnonBoganVille

Colac residents, STAY AWAY FROM 'PHARMASAVE' in the Safeway / Woolworths complex!!

Kenny

KennyAdelaide

Pharmasave King William Bad Management

Pharmasave pharmcy located in Level 1, 90 King William Street, Adelaide, SA 5000

The owner's attitude is very bad and with bad management.

very rude.

Nothappyjan

NothappyjanMelbourne

Pharmasave - Which customers are welcome at your stores?

Juliet

JulietBella vista waters

Do not buy from this store

They won't even change an unopened product even if you pay much more money for another product. I am in retail and we exchange unused product for something else for same value or higher to keep customers happy. They won't and I spend a lot of money in their store and recommend a lot of people to buy there I work on same level and I will stop recommending customers. They have also lost me as a regular customer.

ranimum

ranimumAU

Friendly employees here !

This chemist is located in Westfields Parramatta and we regularly purchase here. I find the staff well mannered , polite and very helpful and I would especially like to acknowledge "Nafisa" who was amazing to deal with when I had a query. Thankyou !