Phat Water Australia

Phat Water Australia

1.3

Suzy A.

Suzy A.

Terrible customer service- lied in the sale process and very rude

When I bought the Phat shower filter, I contacted the seller through eBay to ask about the running cost. With filters, the running cost is more important than the initial cost.
He said to me that the replacemnet cost was $65 and if I become a member, I could get it for $45
After I bought it, I asked where this membership was and was told to txt his mobile number. Over the course of 2 years, I wasn't able to get that price once and he was very rude to me when questioning. I finally threw it out and bought a new one.

Absolute rip off and doesn't work after buying and testing

Being a plumber, and believing the advertised product, I bought 2 of these for $400 each. Afyer installation I tested the product and it's YES was still 300 plus. This is a scam. Poor product. Disgraceful customer service. Do not buy from Phatwater

Annie

AnniePerth

Dreadful after sales service

When I decided to review Phatwater I couldn't believe that the previous reviewer had already posted what I wanted to say. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with - you can only contact them via email (goes unanswered for days) or mobile phone which the very surly [name removed] sometimes answers - he's the one who is charming when he is selling you the system. The tap provided is completely useless and had to be replaced twice before I bought my own and had it replaced by my plumber. It was three weeks before they could arrange a service! I have used another company, All Filters, who are very reliable, to replace this three year old system.

Home Care Shops