Phil & Teds Dash

Phil & Teds Dash

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely hate it

I want to burn this pram in a ceremonial bonfire when I have finished using it. I have always been a Bugaboo girl and only got it because I needed a double. It is heavy, difficult to manoeuvre, the front wheel randomly locks, it is hard to steer and even harder on smooth surfaces i.e. shop floors, it locks when it is folded up, the hood fades quickly, it steers badly when the tires are even a little soft, its huge when folded (takes entire back boot).. the list could go on. Would never, ever buy this brand again.

Gribs

GribsNSW, 2145

Excellent manouverabilty

This pram has been a dream, my missus loves it for it's ease of manouverabilty and that it's possible to actually run with the pram without tripping over. It folds up easy and locks easy when folded. It's simple to unlock it and fold it out in absolutely no time like doing a magic trick!
The tyres are proper tube tyres like a bicycle has and this is great for less vibrations going through the pram but a very slight pain to change a tube that has popped. Anyone that can change a bicycle inner tube will have no problems at all.

Charmaine

Very disappointed. Pricey with poor design.

MrsBow

MrsBowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't like it.

I HATE IT

Capitol B

I agree. Plus, when you want to buy spare parts , such as the foam replacement for the handles, they insist that you must buy the metal frsme for it too. They are con artists.

Amy76

• Selected Review

Not worth the pricetag

mjoy
mjoy

Did you realise that you can purchase a double kit sunhood for $30 on the phil and teds website?

Sarah.Bray.Irvine

Sarah.Bray.IrvineNSW, 2164

No good for a toddler and a newborn.

bellabel

bellabelAustralia

OK

Aussieswiss

AussieswissAU

Great Concept but poor quality

ClaireM

ClaireMSydney

Could be great with improved brake & handle bar

Rabbo

RabboAU

I HATE this pram!

JessDrzezdzon

JessDrzezdzonVIC, 3662

Phil and Teds making life easier for mums

I absolutely love the Phil and Teds Dash, definitely value for money. This pram is light and slim line, folds down small and grows with your family. Even with the double/ twin adaptions on it its still one of the lighter and slimmest prams Ive trialed. Both children where happy and comfortable no matter what positions we had them in and going for walks in the pram is no longer a struggle with the toddler. Is on the expensive side but definitely value for money and guaranteed to last you a few years and kids.
Small and compact, fits in standard family sedan easily, folds up and assembles in a matter of clicks. Both children comfortable and happy when using it.

kwy16

kwy16

Does a good job in getting kids from A to B

When number 2 came along I was sad to garage my expensive single stroller, to be replaced by this one. For a double pram it is of reasonable weight, easy to fold up and fits easily into my sedan's boot. The toddler can climb easily in and out of the bottom seat, but likes to kick the (older) baby sitting in front of him.

The stiff folding mechanism, while reliable, is fiddly and annoying, needing 2 hands to activate which can be a safety concern when trying to stop the pram and chase after another child.

There is generous basketroom for groceries.
Folds compactly, sturdy
Stiff brakes

I love my Dash

I loved my Dash for my first born i used the cocoon in the pram so i didnt have to buy a bassinet! when bub 2 came a long we did the same. My 20 month old loved being up high as bub slept underneath away from the wind and sun i found it easy to get her in and out aswell:)
love the size, easy to fold, easy to puck off road. i had a issue with the frame and another was replaced within a week.
my almost 3 yo is to tall for the back seat!

arattiga

arattigaVictoria, Australia

happyspotty81

happyspotty81

Good

we brought our pram second hand off ebay, it was a couple of month old only & was almost brand new. When we got it the front wheel kept on jamming, the pram would go off to one side making us run into people in the shops, basically the pram was unusable. My husband took all the wheels off & greased them, now the pram run's really nice & smooth. I love it now. I think that's why they sold the pram. I would recommend any one with the same problem to try some grease. I would recommend this pram to others.
can carry 2 kiddies at once,
how heavy pram is, I have nearly Dropped it a couple of times trying to get it into my boot.