16Phil & Teds Dash Double

57%29%14%

Mumsy
MumsyMelbourne5 posts

Really like it!

We have had ours for quite some time now. It is very handy and easy to maneuver. Folding and unfolding takes a bit of time to get the hang of it. Our kids love being in it. It is a bit bulky though and fairly heavy. The brake is quite tight to put on and release.

COL
COL
Teegs
TeegsNSW6 posts

Sharron Vogel
Sharron VogelSydney2 posts

Phil and Teds is a bad double stroller ... Not recommended

I bought this stroller and its terrible. Firstly it's way too heavy and I cannot lift it into the boot of my car. Secondly, my bub hates being underneath.... It's best to have them side by side... I do not recommend this stroller at all... Terrible .... I would not recommend that any mother buy this especially if u have a toddler and baby... Neither like being on the bottom
Nothing
Too heavy, kids hate being underneath
Caitj41
Caitj41AU

Tashiee1314
Tashiee1314Melbourne

Good for longer visit

I love my Phil and teds double it can be a bit fiddly to attach everything when you need to just quickly run into shops

It is easy to maneuver with two kids a 2yo and a 4month old

Hard to get to basket with toddler seat attached

Can't use capsule and toddler seat together (I have on odd occassion but a 2year old at the back wasn't happy
Easy to steer and nice and compact
Fiddely for quick runs

frenchcook
frenchcookNew South Wales6 posts

Compact double pram

This is a great pram. The reason I like it is because if it's size - you feel likd you are pushing a normal size pram not a big double. It allows you access to shops and supermarket aisle that many other prams are too wide for. I added Sheep wool lining to thd toddler seat as it needed some extra padding. I purchased the Phil and teds saddle bags that attach onto each side of the pram leaving your handle free and not adding extra weight to the back of the pram which can cause it to tip.
Compact and not too wide
The hood isn't great as it doesn't provide alot of protection and the back of the pram is open and exposed when reclined.