Phil & Teds Dash Double

Phil & Teds Dash Double

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mumsy

MumsyMelbourne

Really like it!

We have had ours for quite some time now. It is very handy and easy to maneuver. Folding and unfolding takes a bit of time to get the hang of it. Our kids love being in it. It is a bit bulky though and fairly heavy. The brake is quite tight to put on and release.

Pretty good but flawed for rear facing!

Teegs

TeegsNSW

Excellent Stroller!

Sharron Vogel

Sharron VogelSydney

Phil and Teds is a bad double stroller ... Not recommended

I bought this stroller and its terrible. Firstly it's way too heavy and I cannot lift it into the boot of my car. Secondly, my bub hates being underneath.... It's best to have them side by side... I do not recommend this stroller at all... Terrible .... I would not recommend that any mother buy this especially if u have a toddler and baby... Neither like being on the bottom
Nothing
Too heavy, kids hate being underneath

Average

Tashiee1314

Tashiee1314Melbourne

Good for longer visit

I love my Phil and teds double it can be a bit fiddly to attach everything when you need to just quickly run into shops

It is easy to maneuver with two kids a 2yo and a 4month old
Hard to get to basket with toddler seat attached

Can't use capsule and toddler seat together (I have on odd occassion but a 2year old at the back wasn't happy
Easy to steer and nice and compact
Fiddely for quick runs

frenchcook

frenchcookNew South Wales

Compact double pram

This is a great pram. The reason I like it is because if it's size - you feel likd you are pushing a normal size pram not a big double. It allows you access to shops and supermarket aisle that many other prams are too wide for. I added Sheep wool lining to thd toddler seat as it needed some extra padding. I purchased the Phil and teds saddle bags that attach onto each side of the pram leaving your handle free and not adding extra weight to the back of the pram which can cause it to tip.
Compact and not too wide
The hood isn't great as it doesn't provide alot of protection and the back of the pram is open and exposed when reclined.