Phil & Teds Dash

Phil & Teds Dash (page 2 of 3)

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

missmizzy

missmizzy

BEST PRAM!!! I had one problem with it at the start with the zips on the main seat, but it got fixed straight away. no problems since. i buy universal covers as i dont like the phil and teds ones, and i think they work much better :)

ive been through about 15 prams, im picky and want a pram thats safe for my son. ive found that this is the ONLY one that ive felt safe with. its not flimsy, wheels are good, and huge basket
stylish - i have the graffiti model, get so many comments, my son loves it, goes up to age 5, study, can have two kids, good size basket.

A good pram that can take two babies (baby and toddler).

tara86

tara86

easy to push my daughter hates prams but loves this one she sits high in the pram and when pushed up to a table she is at the same height.Easy to fold and is compact for a pram.Good sized basket big sunshade
A great pram highly recommended

frankeller

frankeller

Great buy for families that have two kids under 5:) Easy to use stylish, Easy to put together, nice folding mechanism.
Awesome pram easy to manuvere nearly as good as our bugaboo, easy fold mechanism, dual seat is awesome our newborn and 2 year old toddler love it.
None really :) except that you cant face baby towards you

katemack

katemackAU

Binky100Binky

Binky100Binky

Ryst123

Ryst123

OK

We live in the city so this pram has been good for what we need as we dont need to get it in and out of the car very often. I can use the basket below to stock up all my shopping. I love the zip on sun cover and get lots of comments regarding how practical it is. I also get comments on how great the pram looks.
If I was living out in the suburbs I would probably not enjoy having to get this pram in and out of the car due to the weight.
* Can be converted to a double pram
* Looks great
* Lots of great accessories
* Plenty of room for shopping in the bottom basket
* The dash has a plastic point where the childs feet sit so its easy to clean unlike their other models.
* Too Heavy
* Way to expensive for what you get

mummy09

mummy09

mollye6

mollye6Central, SA

Bad

Waste of money, too many problems with the wheels - too expensive there are better prams out there for less money with more accessories
looks good, thinner than other doubles, Phil and Ted's customer service is pretty good with faults
pretty much everything else - had problems with the wheels making it impossible to steer, accessories are way too expensive for what they are, rain cover and sun cover are optional and cost over $100 for the 2. Not worth the money

hop2it

tigerlilly3k

tigerlilly3k

klpre2

klpre2

I think this is a great stroller - I'm yet to find a perfect pram that ticks every box, but the P&T Dash came closest for us (and we were very picky when choosing a pram and had lots of pre-requisites).
Excellent design, looks great, narrower than a lot of 3 wheelers, easy & smooth to steer and manouvre.
Accessories are quite expensive and have to be bought separately.

cdga08

cdga08

Good

Compared to my Valco runabout it is so much smoother to push especially with two kids in it. I also found the toddler seat great as I could recline it to allow my child to sleep while I was out which you can't do with other toddler seats I have seen. The handle brake takes some getting used to but most people I see with two kids in their P&T Sports rarely use their footbrake because of the awkwardness of its location.
Easy to steer with two kids in, multi position seat, toddler seat reclines. Folds and fits easily in boot of car.
Handle brake can be a little awkward.

Renchan

Renchan

Terrible

not worth it. overly expensive for an exrtremly poor quality product. Don't buy this pram whatever you do. cumbersome and inconvenient. Extras were also overly expensive and of poor quality. Would never recommend this pram.
double
poor quality - returned it to the shop 4 times during the 6 months I had it. Problems included wripped seat and wobbly wheels - which caused constant shaking of the pram.