Phil & Teds Navigator

Phil & Teds Navigator Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Natalie Gordon

Natalie Gordonasked

I’m looking at purchasing a navigator v2 second hand. It has a worn handle. Are you able to change the handle bar without changing the brakes?

BR8
BR8

I asked the company that and you have to pay over $100 (seriously, the pram should be worth less that that based on how awful it is!) for the new handle bar rubber which will probably wear off within a year if it's the same material. Then they told me the alternative is to get electric tape and tape over the top of it.

Mrs Robertson

Mrs Robertsonasked

I have the navigator but wondered what people do with changing bag when used as double buggy?

My nappy bag can fit under in the tray its tight squeeze but my lil one puts her feet on the bag
I also hav a little nappy wallet i use for quick shopping trips

kerry.bevan

kerry.bevanasked

Is there a shade cover for back toddler seat?

Tracey

Yes I am pretty sure there is a full sun cover that does both the front and rear seat.

nicole99

nicole99asked

is the navigator the new version of the sport?! I have heard good things about the sport but as no longer available wondering if this is the new version?

Tracey

Hi. I think when I was doing research prior to purchase, I did notice that they are very similar but it is also similar to the Explorer. It appears that they have taken the most popular things of their previous models and made the navigator 2. My daughter is now 20 months old and I still have no major complaints about it.

Amelia

Ameliaasked

Does the Toddler sit in front seat or rear?
Hard to tell from images.... xx

whitedot
whitedot

Hi Amelia,

The toddler sits in front if you want to lie a newborn flat. You can then change it up once the newborn has grown up and put the doubles kit at the back and the toddler will be able to climb in. (: Check out the riding options for toddler with newborn and 2 toddlers at http://philandteds.com/au/Products/Push/navigator#Riding-Options-Chart. hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Phil & Teds representatives