Phil & Teds Promenade

Phil & Teds Promenade

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HEATHER

HEATHERALLANSON

The Rolls Royce of all strollers!

LaNZSydney

Should be better for what it cost

Love it!!

sammy girlGeelong

Love this pram

I have had this pram for 8 months now, and cannot complain at all. In fact I would go out and buy it all over again. Smooth to push, easy to turn around. It's back wheels are wider than the front but its no different to the width of a wheel chair which many places should have wide enough access to get through (many dont)
A girls friend and I went to a market and it was on grass and it was even a dream to push across the grass. one of my expecting girlfriends is putting a order in for one due to loving mine so much

mooseandgooch

mooseandgoochMt Warren Park

Would not bother!

Corinne C.

Corinne C.asked

Hi
I have the Promenade twin buggy is there a way I can fix the foot adjuster my daughter stood in the buggy and it's broke and the bit they put their feet in doesn't stay up so just wondered if there was a way I could fix it without buying a whole new chair ? Thanks

tish

tishasked

Has anyone had the internal wires in the retractable handle bar snap? I've contacted Phil and Teds and I have to buy the whole base of the pram as they do not sell replacement wires. Any help would be appreciated. I love my pram use it all the time but to buy half a pram again is just not financially viable!

sammy girl

I had exactly the same issue! And luckily mine was under warranty and got it send for nothing. But maybe this is a common issue?

Simon
Simon

Yes I have the same issue. The left side wire inside the handle bar was broken and it is really hard to navigate.

Hannah
Hannah

I have same problem. I love the pram so much but it’s not worth it if we have to buy the whole pram basement just because of the broken wire inside the left hand side of the handle

Rachyasked

Just wondering do you buy seperate parts for double buggy and if so how much would that cost on top of the retail buggy price?

LaNZ

Hi Rachy. Yes sep seat called double kit. Just bought it. $170, comes with sunhood but its approx half the length of the one that comes with pram which is odd and not as useful. Not sure why shorter as there is room for more. Also no hand bar with double kit so have to buy it as another extra, I think this is a rip off. I won't buy it even though I would like it. Same goes for sun shade and rain cover for double kit - i will buy generic ones at a fraction of P+T price as they are over priced.

Current set up:
While newborn lies flat, I have to have bub at bottom facing out. My 2yo sits in seat above facing out. I would prefer bub on top and 2yo on bottom. I am not enjoying pram at all with this set up (no other option at this age) for following reasons:
Weight distribution is main prob. Bub is 4kg in seat (flat position) at centre to back. 2yo is 14kg more forward of pram. Hard to steer on any sort of elevation and so I mainly stick to flat concrete paths but still end up with sore wrists from a 30m walk!! Brand need to improve this as it doesn't work well.
2yo legs are too long for seat, so it only looks comfy if he sits in seat with knees bent. He is average height for age.
The shoulder straps don't seem to hold him in place well either, not sturdy, but this has been the case for some time.
If I walk fast my lower leg bumps bottom seat metal frame which is in flat position.

I hope it all gets easier when I can restructure pram once bub is able to sit up. The weight distribution really bugs me at the moment so I am using less that I would like to.

Also with 2 seats now, no room for bag or shopping in pram base. Manual says not to hang bags over handle so it's a pain not to be able to carry anything within pram other than kidlets once you have 2.

This pram needs design usability tweaking. Looks good but not enough esp once all the extras add up in addition to pram.

Rachy

Thanks very much i will research other buggys i have a two year old at the minute and just looking for the right buggy for a baby and a toddler and one that i will be able to push up hills because where i live has alot of hills

Get an answer from our members and Phil & Teds representatives