Phil & Teds Sport

Phil & Teds Sport

3.8

• Suitable for Running Yes (50%) · No (50%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Truly dreadful

I bought the v6 sport because of the high seat back as my son had outgrown his UppaBaby. I was going to say that the Sport is poor by comparison to the UppaBaby, but actually, the the Sport is terrible generally. It extremely awkward to manoeuvre, corners terribly - there is a real risk of tipping over - and has limited storage. The seat back is difficult to raise/lower and will slide down from the upright position despite all clips etc being fastened and generally it does not feel sturdy. Lastly, the front wheel has punctured twice on city footpaths in 3 months despite very limited usage (because we so dislike using it). I cannot imagine a worse buggy. Buy literally any other buggy instead of this.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$659.00.

Suitable for Running No
Courtney T

Courtney T

Perfect travel pram

This pram is great. Have been using since my daughter was 8 weeks old as my travel pram. Good price and has all the necessary features. I am quite tall too and the handle bar is a good height. Fits in the luggage compartment on board the plane, no issues. My little girl seems happy and comfortable in the pram. So easy to open up and fold down. Very light! Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$299.00.

Anna MMoss Vale

Love

So easy to use in single or double mode with good riding options for newborn and toddler. Great to use in town shopping or out and about.
Its easy to fold/unfold but is a bit heavy to lift into the car.
This pram is the 3 type i have owned and i think it will be my last. I am so happy with it.

Find out how Phil & Teds Sport compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Amazing! This buggy has been a life saver!

I bought my Phil and teds sport, second hand, to look at, it had been well used when I bought it. But needed to have a double As a spare. And it has become my main buggy because I love it So much!! We moved to cananda and it is amazing! On all torrain! It handles so well and is so smooth and easy to push. We walk for miles every day and this buggy has made it more enjoyable. The second seat is So easy and quick to click on and off. I just wanna thank Phil and teds! Their buggies are obviously very durable! As I said we bought it worn second hand and still not had a problem with it!

Double KitNo

BluecardyAU

Robust, easy to manoeuvre, versatile

G S

G SBrisbane

Best pram for two kids

I love my Phil n teds sport pram! Honestly, one of the best purchases I’ve made. Mine has lasted 10 years, through 3 children. It’s easy to use for one child and not bulky. Adding the second seat is very simple and the pram is still manoeuvrable. The quality of the fabric and frame is excellent. The pram folds up very compact for a 3 wheeler, however it’s a little awkward doing the actual folding. Be careful not to pump the tyres up too high, as the wheel rims get warped. But you need to keep the tyres at a decent pressure, to make pushing a breeze.

Lenny

LennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good pram

Suitable for Running Yes
Olivia

OliviaGrovedale

Really not too bad

I bought it for the double seats design,usually I use it for little son.Easy to maneuver,quality pram,convenient to fold unfold,but a bit of heavy for me to carry it from car before going shopping.When I want to use it for my little daughte(round 6 months),I find it's hard to keep my son(2 years) sit together.He feels uncomfortable at back seat.It's much better two way seats design,actually not practical for double.

allexiis

allexiisMelbourne

Perfect pram as a single or double

I bought this pram for my 1st born 7 years ago and also had my other 2 girls in the same pram. They all used the same cocoon and same with the extra seat (double Kit) I had the unusual apple green and always got commented on it. it was a fabulous looking pram so very easy to push and turn i could get through the supermarket checkouts with easy as its narrow and the quality was superb. you can take the whole pram apart and put everything in the washing machine for me that's a winner :) its very easy to fold away and to set up. i would highly recommend this pram to anyone.

EllNSW, 002795

Great little jogging pram

Double KitYes

Best item we ever bought for our kids

Natalie

Nataliesydney

I wouldn't buy this pram unless you need a double

Disappointed

MonkeyBaby

MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Fabulous pram and still going strong

My wife and I bought this pram just under 5years ago for my little boy and we are now using it for our daughter. Till now, this pram is going strong. It is very easy to navigate through tight areas but it has its limitation like many other prams. Overall, a great buy for 2nd hand pram.

Cons: we have had to repair the wheel twice now and I believe this is a common issue with this pram/model as I've seen others with similar/same issue. The foam bit on the handles are breaking/ripping a bit.

One and Only

tessapau

tessapau

Good but difficult to fold

chacha

chachamelbourne

Good & Bad

Kate

KateCentral West, NSW

I love my phil & teds

I love this pram. I've had a few and this has been the keeper. I've had it for five years, 3 kids and it has been used nearly every day and it is a little faded but still going strong. I will buy another one when when I need to. The only thing I recommend doing before you use one, is take the tyres to a bike shop and get them to fill the tyres with the purple goo to prevent punctures.
Light, easy to fold. Compacts down. Fits in my small hatchback boot with room for shopping
Break is hard to put on so u tend not to worry about putting it on

Suse

SusePerth

Happy with it

I'm happy with this one as it is pretty easy to steer even whilst jogging and off-road. Hubby can even work out how to fold it down and it fits easily into our boot. It's lighter than some of the other really big ones that felt like steering a bus. Would recommend it.
light but sturdy