Phil & Teds Sport

Phil & Teds Sport

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Phil & Teds

Pros

Lightweight & easy to steer
Easy to open up and close
Comfortable for children

Cons

Brakes are stiff

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Truly dreadful

I bought the v6 sport because of the high seat back as my son had outgrown his UppaBaby. I was going to say that the Sport is poor by comparison to the UppaBaby, but actually, the the Sport is terrible generally. It extremely awkward to manoeuvre, corners terribly - there is a real risk of tipping over - and has limited storage. The seat back is difficult to raise/lower and will slide down from the upright position despite all clips etc being fastened and generally it does not feel sturdy. Lastly, the front wheel has punctured twice on city footpaths in 3 months despite very limited usage (because we so dislike using it). I cannot imagine a worse buggy. Buy literally any other buggy instead of this.

Purchased in for $659.

Courtney T
Courtney T

Perfect travel pram

This pram is great. Have been using since my daughter was 8 weeks old as my travel pram. Good price and has all the necessary features. I am quite tall too and the handle bar is a good height. Fits in the luggage compartment on board the plane, no issues. My little girl seems happy and comfortable in the pram. So easy to open up and fold down. Very light! Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in at Baby Bunting Online store for $299.

Anna M
Anna MMoss Vale

Love

So easy to use in single or double mode with good riding options for newborn and toddler. Great to use in town shopping or out and about.
Its easy to fold/unfold but is a bit heavy to lift into the car.
This pram is the 3 type i have owned and i think it will be my last. I am so happy with it.

Double KitYes

Amazing! This buggy has been a life saver!

I bought my Phil and teds sport, second hand, to look at, it had been well used when I bought it. But needed to have a double As a spare. And it has become my main buggy because I love it So much!! We moved to cananda and it is amazing! On all torrain! It handles so well and is so smooth and easy to push. We walk for miles every day and this buggy has made it more enjoyable. The second seat is So easy and quick to click on and off. I just wanna thank Phil and teds! Their buggies are obviously very durable! As I said we bought it worn second hand and still not had a problem with it!

Double KitNo

Bluecardy
BluecardyWeston 2611, ACT

Robust, easy to manoeuvre, versatile

G S
G SBrisbane

Best pram for two kids

I love my Phil n teds sport pram! Honestly, one of the best purchases I’ve made. Mine has lasted 10 years, through 3 children. It’s easy to use for one child and not bulky. Adding the second seat is very simple and the pram is still manoeuvrable. The quality of the fabric and frame is excellent. The pram folds up very compact for a 3 wheeler, however it’s a little awkward doing the actual folding. Be careful not to pump the tyres up too high, as the wheel rims get warped. But you need to keep the tyres at a decent pressure, to make pushing a breeze.

Lenny
LennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good pram

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Olivia
OliviaGrovedale

Really not too bad

I bought it for the double seats design,usually I use it for little son.Easy to maneuver,quality pram,convenient to fold unfold,but a bit of heavy for me to carry it from car before going shopping.When I want to use it for my little daughte(round 6 months),I find it's hard to keep my son(2 years) sit together.He feels uncomfortable at back seat.It's much better two way seats design,actually not practical for double.

allexiis
allexiisMelbourne

Perfect pram as a single or double

I bought this pram for my 1st born 7 years ago and also had my other 2 girls in the same pram. They all used the same cocoon and same with the extra seat (double Kit) I had the unusual apple green and always got commented on it. it was a fabulous looking pram so very easy to push and turn i could get through the supermarket checkouts with easy as its narrow and the quality was superb. you can take the whole pram apart and put everything in the washing machine for me that's a winner :) its very easy to fold away and to set up. i would highly recommend this pram to anyone.

Ell
EllNSW, 002795

Great little jogging pram

Double KitYes

Best item we ever bought for our kids

Natalie
Nataliesydney

I wouldn't buy this pram unless you need a double

Disappointed

MonkeyBaby
MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Fabulous pram and still going strong

My wife and I bought this pram just under 5years ago for my little boy and we are now using it for our daughter. Till now, this pram is going strong. It is very easy to navigate through tight areas but it has its limitation like many other prams. Overall, a great buy for 2nd hand pram.

Cons: we have had to repair the wheel twice now and I believe this is a common issue with this pram/model as I've seen others with similar/same issue. The foam bit on the handles are breaking/ripping a bit.

One and Only

I won’t to get one

Nicoleasked

I would like to order your stroller

Nicoleasked

Can a five year old boy used itb

Get an answer from our members and Phil & Teds representatives

Features

All-terrain performance: Riding with the 12" air-filled tires & all-wheel suspension provides comfort on tricky terrains while the clever 3-wheel design provides stability and manoeuvrability. Lock the front wheel or switch to swivel mode to tackle city streets or bumpy off roads.

Active inline®: The sporty inline® is perfect for every age and stage of your parenting journey.

Comfort: sport™ is comfortable and safe for newborns with its infinite recline fabric sling seat that goes fully lie-flat & the 5-point one-touch release harness.

Convenient: This buggy features an easy to clean 600 denier fabric combined with a cool graphic print & mesh detailing to support your outdoorsy lifestyle. The extra pockets and 10kg parcel tray make your active life easier while the extendable UPF 50 sun hood protects your sleeping toddler.

Double up: sport™ is a single buggy but the handy double kit™ seat accessory can allow your child to face you for more bonding time or can turn into a double.

On top of this, it features an:

• Easy to use footbrake
  • Bumper bar
  • Adjustable handlebar
  • Rear protective screen
  • Elasticised back pocket
  • Lockable front swivel wheel

What reviewers thought

The pram is a good height, making it easy to manoeuvre. Reviewers found that their children seemed comfortable in the pram and it was very easy to open up and fold down. Double mode is also a convenient feature for riding with newborns and toddlers at the same time.

Some reviewers were not happy with the brakes which were very stiff and made going down hills quite difficult.

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar and Under-seat Storage