Phil & Teds Sport

Phil & Teds Sport (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OK

GBaker

GBakerAU

Jodie54

Jodie54Nsw, 2330

Phil and ted sport

I love this pram as its very light and compact when folded. It fits through a standard checkout. It takes a second seat that is easily attached and removed and you can buy many different accessories such as bassinet, sun cover, rain cover, pannier bags, seat liners and has capsule brackets available for a few different capsules. The handle is height adjustable and pram is easily maneuvered on just about any surface. The only problem are brake can be a little stiff and it's awkward to get a newborn into main seat when toddler seat on top, but having capsule attachment alleviates this problem and second seat is used on bottom.
Lightweight and compact
Brake and newborn in main seat with toddler seat on top

Mgala

kirsten.pedersen.garnettqld, 4575

Best pram I've Owned!

MZ

MZBusselton, WA

Great Pram especially for off road use

wallyo

wallyoAU

Good

Overall I think this is the best double pram option. Nice and narrow, not bulky. It folds down flat and neatly, and you can switch it back to a single pram really easily! Great pram!
Best pram I have owned (and I have had alot of prams) .Folds down flat to put into car. Narrow enough to go through shopping checkouts.
Not as well built as some of the competitors prams. Tyres seem to need pumping up often.

Melanie O'Nions

Melanie O'NionsSYDNEY

Does the job it is supposed to

Terrible

Bad

We bought it because our pram didn't take a toddler seat and friends had this one as well as seeing it around a lot. Am very disappointed in it and use our original pram with the baby bjorn much more often.
It takes 2 children, toddler seat easy to put on front or back
very difficult to change from upright to recline position and vice versus even without child, but particularly with child in (near impossible), brakes are very difficult to get off so don't use them, pram tends to tip to side on slope so wrists are very strained to keep pram upright, baby has very little head clearance when toddler is on front, only has basket down bottom so have to buy accessories if you want a drink bottle accessible at top.

Bella19

Bella19burleigh heads

Good Pram but wished I had more knowledge when buying first pram !!

I have the Sports V1 ... So easy to manouvre .... easy to fold ... but HEAVY ... If you tend to suffer from a bad back like myself definitely shop around and get a lighter pram. I wished I had done some more research myself. They really need to make the sunhood bigger also, doesnt create much shade when out walking. I do have the UV cover but my 20 month old hates being stuck behind it and pulls at it !! Have not used my Phil and Teds in a while, had to buy a cheaper pram that was light enough to lug in and out of car.
Extremely easy to push and manouvre.
HEAVY and sunhood to small.

Janelle59

Janelle59MELBOURNE

Everything we need + More!

So easy to manouvre! Folds up nicely, and is very versitile! I have 2 kids, and have used it for newborn + toddler, 2 toddlers, and I even had the capsule on top, and my toddler underneath. I love that you can go on any surface and it's always easy to push! After 3 years it's still going strong, and will hopefully still be great if we decide on a 3rd baby! :0)
easy to push, folds up nicely, versitile! Love it!
I only had one issue, and that was with the sun cover, the wire poked a hole through the hood and I ended up pulling the wire out. Hasn't been an issue though, as I can still use the hook.

Jagette

JagetteDenmark, Western Australia

Reliable and Compact

mummy2two

mummy2twovic, 3350

Perfect all round pram!!

The sports model from Phil & Ted is an amazing all round pram. Whether you are taking one or two children, it's is so way to push while shopping or exercising and even running with!! The reclining toddler seat makes it alot more comfortable for a smaller child and the double rain & sun cover mean nothin can stop you from takin the kids out for fresh air!!
Compact fold, reliable brand!!

nessi_c

nessi_c

Great pram

This is a great pram for me.i use the double kit and it Fits my 3yr old and 7 mth old nicely. Love that it has pump up tyres, makes for a smooth ride on all surfaces. Easy to add / remove the extra seat. Easy to fold / unfold. Is a bit heavy and bulky but no more then the single pram i used to own.
Is a bit heavy and bulky but no more then the single pram i used to own.

shanemmy

shanemmyQLD , 4701

• Selected Review

Wish i had bought it earlier.

Catherine_Aulich

Catherine_AulichAU

Found it a breeze to use

With two children, PLUS shopping on top, on the side and on the back, it STILL rolls lightly around corners, uphill, through narrow isles, etc. Its a great pram. The second seat was extremely easy to attach and detach which is important when you are trying to get two kids in/out of a car. Very good newborn fittings, and versatile in layout for newborn/two toddlers format. Large shopping basket underneath.
Easy collapsible, light weight. Fits in most small carboots. 3 seconds assembly.
Easy to put up and down!
Popped a few tyres

Col Jai_Palmer

Col Jai_PalmerAU

pretty good overall

I purchased a Phil & Teds Sport when my 1st child was born as it was one of the only prams with a second toddler seat available at that time.
Sturdy, tuff, reliable, quick fold up and very easy to maneuver. Fantastic single pram!
The second toddler seat is not so well designed and sits too close to my newborn baby lying beneath my 3 year old. The seat is within cms from actually sitting on the baby's belly and my 3 year old is not a huge child either.