Phil & Teds Sport

Phil & Teds Sport (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenifar

JenifarAU

Made life harder.

sipvisser

sipvisser

The best and strongest light weight pram

With my very large children, together a weight more than 40kg, PLUS shopping on top, on the side and on the back, it STILL rolls lightly around corners, uphill, through narrow isles, etc. It is truly an amazing pram. One only has to look on Gumtree to see how many well used older models are still going strong; this pram is VERY GOOD.
Very good newborn fittings, very adaptable to older kids in combination with newborn. Large shopping basket underneath.
Easy collapsible, light weight. Fits in most small carboots. 3 seconds assembly.
Strong, easy handling,adaptable to any age child(ren)

John88888

John88888AU

• Selected Review

Pick of the double strollers

MrsMacka

MrsMackaAU

The best pram and best investment since we had kids!!

Harley006

Harley006NSW, 2233

Good pram for more than one child

I bought this pram after my first child was born as alot of my family members had it. It is a great jogging pram. Pretty easy to maneuver and extremely easy to disassemble, however I found it quite heavy. It is extremely useful if you have more than 1 child as it can accommodate 2 children from newborn upwards (with use of the double kit). This is it's key feature.
Reliable, easy to use, good jogging pram, can accommodate 2 children
Heavy

Terrible

msta80

msta80AU

Keeps costing me money to fix!!

uween

uween

josnsw

josnswGeelong

OK

this is a great all in one pram with many options inc, bassinette, toddler and baby seating. great pram and very popular
very sterdy and good quality material used on phil and teds
zippers are crap!!!! it was a nightmare trying to get them fixed

KerrieC

KerrieCNSW, 2777

Perfect for walks

I loved this pram when we first bought it... then found it hard adjust with carpal tunnel in the first few months after baby came along. The buckle system was just too tight for me to clip. There is also not much storage space underneath. The breaking system is terrible.

It is nice and light, so perfect for long walks and carrying two kids.

Good as the exercise pram, not so good as the everyday pram.

Would recommend for walks and park visits.
light weight, inflatable tires
horrible breaking system

dely_4AU

I got a one in a million dud

shalee77

How have you found the City Mini? I am considering buying one and would appreciate any feedback.

MaryLongy

MaryLongy

Not as good as the Mountain Buggy

We bought a Phil and Teds after a second child due to their in-line double system. The in-line system is clever and probably the best double option on the market but the pram itself has some irritating glitches in my opinion. We had the Mountain Buggy Elite when we had one child and loved it. We've kept the Mountain Buggy and use it when we are out with only one child. As a single pram the Mountain Buggy has it all over the Phil and teds.
In-line double system, look of the pram, the slimlines
It's hard to put up and down in that the process is cumbersome plus the pram even without the double attachment is really heavy. There are too many buttons and snaps everywhere

• Selected Review

Mountain Buggy still the winner

jolene

joleneAU

good for out & about!

I had been wanting one of these for ages, am quite the pram buff and been through many and am quite particular about my needs. This pram is beautiful to push but did not live up to my expectations or its reputation.
EXCELLENT steering! Easy to fold down, great pram that can have double option. Fits through all supermarket asiles, nice looking, good forolder child is higher seat
Poor material, Not heavy duty the zip came away fromthe back seat material, doesnt seem very fade resistant, Brake is so so hard to use! Sometimes have to bend over and use hand! poor sun shelter as visor thing doesnt extend over enough

Kyzer

KyzerAU

Great for two

Double KitYes

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!

I bought my Phil and Ted sport second hand as we needed a double with a 2yo, almost 1yo and one on the way. The pram came with a few missing pieces so i searched the net and found that you can buy sooooooo many diferent spare parts. Just about anything you need you can buy.
I also love the versatility of being able to change the little ones around, it fits in my boot well and steers great.
reliable, looks great, large main seat (even my 6yo fits comfortably), folds really compact, lots of extras and attachments to make lif easier, versatile, kids love it, easy to fold and unfold.
Can tend to be expesive but if you buy second hand you can get a great deal.

RevolutioSolutio

RevolutioSolutioAU

Over_it_mum

Over_it_mum

Best pram out there it is my 4th pram and the first one that has done everything I need. The best thing to do is if you know someone that has one see if you can borrow it for a couple of days & try it out for yourself, don't take evryone else's word for it. My son is nearly 2 and happily sits in it still cause he sits up nice & high. Don't just take my word for it though
The Dbl kit have only had to use it when baby sitting but it will be a godsent when our new addition arrives, can manouvre anywhere I shop alot and can fit it easily around the shops and ppl. Love that you can buy spare parts, new hoods, toy bars, handle, wheel guards

wolfling

wolflingNew South Wales, 2113

OK

penwa_69

penwa_69

Good

Overall i really love my Phil & Ted, almost had mine for 2 years- no fading as of yet. Both my girls still fit in the pram (4 yr old in front seat, 20mth old in toddler seat underneath.
Very stable pram- I originally had another 2 seat pram but it would tip so easy- I am glad i spent more money on this pram, it has definitely been worth it.
My only con really is the tyre tubes.
Never known my P&T to tip, very sturdy. Strong frame. Great 4-point harness, comfy for the kids. Bought some handy accessories to go with my pram.
Very expensive; tyre tubes are really bad quality and punctured very quick. Had to have all 3 replaced with thorn proof tubes at a bike shop- at my own expense.