Phil & Teds Vibe

Phil & Teds Vibe (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kazza41

Kazza41SYDNEY

Highly recommend

kingnixxi

kingnixxiwa, 6026

Not ideal for two, hard to handle

Dissapointed.

Straight Up
Straight Up

Kat28
Kat28
bella7175
bella7175

Simon are you sure you don't work for the competition??? Your negative comments about the vibe I truly find hard to believe. I have owned a vibe for 12 months now and it is a dream pram!!

Eloise_Nehi
Eloise_Nehi

I agree with everything you just said! also for me, the hood keeps coming off, and when i was putting it back on the other day it pinched a huge chunk out of my finger and i bled everywhere in public! awful awful pram! impossible to steer!

trieditall

trieditall

Bad

I wouldn't buy this again. Seems like other Phil and Ted versions have fewer problems and the Vibe is more expensive.
good looking, good sun protection, double attachment, good storage basket underneath
heavy to fold and get into and out of the car, also on our third set of wheels in a year. First time the store replaced them for free saying it was a problem with the Vibe. now they say too bad, not under warranty even though the wheels are only three months old and have worn through just going around the neighborhood.

Courts

CourtsCobden, vic

OK

I agree with the below comments, it might look nice and have cushier seating but the seating is poorly designed, my son sank in it & looked so uncomfortable & unsupported its a pain to lie down too, id rather go with the sport!
Cushy seating, great sun coverage.
huge, bulky, seat wasnt very supportive

Good

Hi Sqraf, re the vibe tyres, did you contact the distributer in Switzerland direct? The details are on the phil&teds website under stockists - hope that you are mobile with your children again soon!
looks great!
hand brake button slightly sensitive, but not a big deal.

Terrible

I would not recommend buying this pram. I've sent my pram back to Phil and Ted's for repair once as it was under warranty. Now it is just 16 months old (and I take good care of it) and the front wheel (bearing) has the same problem. The pram is no longer under warranty so I have to pay for the repair. I'm told Phil and Ted are not including wheels under their warranty.
DON'T BUY THIS PRAM. THERE ARE OTHER PRAMS ON THE MARKET FOR BETTER VALUE AND BETTER WARRANTIES!!!
Can fit two children in the pram
The front wheel doesn't turn properly. So it's really hard to wheel.

Joo

Joo

Amazing pram!

mamasita

mamasita

kbrinkma

kbrinkma

Bad

I would not recommend this pram to anyone. Having said that my sister has one and she 'says' she is happy enough with it. I'd definitely go the Sports over the Vibe. The Sports is narrower and is much easier to steer. Sure the Vibe can be collapsed without taking off the back seat. But really the Sports back seat is very easy to detatch and it's not a worry.
We didn't like it at all. The steering was really difficult. It's a big and bulky pram. One Pro could be it's looks if you think it looks good. It also probably has a bit more padding that the Sports.
Steering. Ended up swapping for the Sports which we were much happier with.

Jones

Jonesasked

The gap where the stroller folds keeps opening up up a little when not folded every time I push on the stroller. I'm scared it will pinch my daughter's arm. Any help?

leelo

Do you push the two large black clips/plastic flaps on the sides down to lock the frame into place?

Hannah-Beate Rasmussen

Hannah-Beate Rasmussenasked

Would you put the newborn in the second seat or main? Just querying as I tried my 2-year-old in the second seat on his own and the pram tipped just don't think my 10wo is heavy enough to balance the weight.

Lnr103

The heavier child is meant to be in front but I never had the problem of it tipping over with this model. With an older model I did see this happen before. You can definitely put the heavier child in the bottom/back seat when using a car seat snapped upfront without any tipping issues. After a year with this stroller I have a love hate relationship with it. I absolutely love how compact and easy it is in the city. Everything is built well. My only complaint is that if it's wet outside my front wheel sticks and requires lubricant and if I'm not on top of that after every wet day I get stuck in awkward places. I suggest buying silicon lube and stashing it below. Good luck.

Chen

Chenasked

Can I ask, how much for this twin stoller?

leelo

I paid about $900 AUD with second seat when this new model came out just over 1 year ago

Lnr103

Around 1,000USD with the double kit.

Get an answer from our members and Phil & Teds representatives

CategoryDouble Prams & Strollers and 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Tandem
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar and Height-Adjustable Handle