Philippine Airlines

Ajaz

AjazSydney, NSW

Terrible Airline - No Refund

1 year passed and still no refund

Different information being provided by different people! i’ve been in touch with via email and call and they kept telling me that they have expadite the process, and i’ll receive it soon depending on my bank. 1 year later, I still haven’t receive anything from them!! I have to pay international fee every time I call them and I have to wait for atleast an hour. worst company ever during this time.

DepartureSydney NSW, Australia

WORST AIRLINE

I am very disappointed with Philippine Airlines. I’ve been waiting for my refund for almost 8 months and I still hasn't receive the money that I paid for...

They emailed to me saying that the refund would take 150 days excluding weekends and holiday... like WTH!! Who would come up with that bullshit rules? It’s my own money!! And they are lying holding people’s money...

PHILIPPINE AIRLINES you don’t deserve to be in business, you don’t deserve customers

DepartureMelbourne VIC, Australia

ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL

Well, I'll be never booking with Philippine Airlines ever again. NEVER AGAIN, Upon booking for a family of 4 from Australia to the Philippines, we spent well over $4500. I had cancelled back in March - over 6 months ago. And still NO REFUND. After repeated emails - dozens I may add - then phone calls etc, still no refund after waiting over 6 months. Absolutely disgraceful and diabolical service from a legacy carrier that simply doesn't care at all. All while holding other peoples refund money. And getting away with it!

Beware

Beware

6 months - STILL NO REFUND

maria

mariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

still selling tickets that they know they will cancel. no signs of refund

Booking process was quick as they are taking your money however they have no support or customer service aligned. I have called so many times. been on hold the longest. It took them nearly 2 hrs and still no answer. I gave up. Sydney office is also useless. I have two tickets worth approx 3000 AUD and no sign of giving my money back. Been waiting for 2 months now. I have been robbed by this company.

Terrible customer service

I have been contacting PAL for days and all I get is the hold music. I tried contacting the Sydney office and there is no answer as well. I will never fly with PAL again because of this. They should anticipate high call volumes and prepare for it. This is terrible customer service.

Gordon

GordonSydney, NSW

No customer service

Like others in the middle of the covid 19 virus I could not get any avenue of communicating with PAL ..all I got was piano music for a half hour every time I called. I had no option but to not show for my JFK to MNL flight and the website for changing my return flight won’t allow a change there either..it is obvious they are running a shake down exploiting this crisis..I will file a complaint with transportation board hoping for a class action suit

Poor crisis management

Poorly coordinated response to the COVID-19 outbreak. The lack of communication is concerning. I had a much better response from a budget competitor. Even if your company survives without going bankrupt, I will never fly with you again.

Geraldine48

Geraldine48Bonner 2914, ACT

Very very poor customer service

Due to COVID-19 I been contacting PAL syd ofc (1300 887 822)to rebook my ticket. But to no avail until now there was no answer. I manage to successfully get a refund for my cancelled flight in CEBU Pacific in less than 15 min. It's a shame that a budget airlines provide a better service and website than PAL. Please do something PAL management you are loosing a lot of customer here. You should give a better service than a budget airline.

Please answer that phone

den

denSydney, NSW

useless PAL reservations hotline +63 2 8855 8888 and sydney ticketing office +61 2 9262 4520

yang

yangSydney, NSW

customer service non existent

Food
Shabab D.

Shabab D.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Inhuman and heartless with the worst service ever one can pay for.

notoriousnick

notoriousnickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible Experience

Was no longer able to fly into Manila due to lock down on the capital city, due to coronavirus. Wanted to rebook flights, wasn’t an option. Was charged $250 cancellation, and $125 no show fee, for a flight I was not able to take, and canceled before time. Was on hold and arguing with useless customer service reps for almost 6 hours. Will never support a company that tries to profit off of a health emergency

katespetruvia

katespetruviaSydney

upgraded to premium economy

I flew from Doha to Manila with my parents, I originally booked an economy class ticket but we flew with my persons with a disability. I checked in to have only found we were upgraded for a premium economy. The flight was smooth and in flight meal is good. the plane left on time.

Find out how Philippine Airlines compares to other International Airlines

Horrendous customer service & treatment of a person with a disability -- avoid!

Jennifer H.

Jennifer H.Sydney, NSW

Stay away from this airline

wiz043

wiz043Illawarra, NSW

Unpleasant check in experience.

Nicole

Nicole

Good in-flight service, horrible after sales and customer service

Great service on-board. Staff were professional and accommodating. Just mainly commenting on aftersales service which seem to be non-existent. Phone lines are a pain to deal with as it takes almost an hour to get through and service agents dont seem to bother to answer more inquisitive answers.. Wont even getvstarted on their facebook chat. Social media person is just horrible to deal with. Would have been better talking to an AI.

Anna